Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze (27588 Views)

We Didn’t Drag Soludo To Deities Over Face-off With Obi – Ohanaeze / Wike Meets PDP Governors, Ex-Governors As Rift With Atiku Deepens (Pictures) / Oshiomhole Must Go - Governors, Ex-Governors Insist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by jamace(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
ofuonyebi:
i have never seen people who love to deceive themselves like these people
no it is not 18 govs but 36 States sitting govs are jumping at your obi=tuary

Dont worry, when 2023 election is over and some of you start crying
i will ask you where are sitting govs ....may be Wike is the one u call 18-sitting govs....tufiakwa!

Names of Groups That Have Endorsed Peter Obi For President:

-Ohaneze Ndi Igbo.

-Afenifere.

-Northern Youths Forum.

-Middle Belt Forum.

Go and Verify

2 Likes

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by udeh3(m): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Asgard73:
Wonder how Ohaneze will ridicule themselves with foolishness...

So the governors will leave their party and party structure and candidates..

All governors are on their party campaign team.. so which one is supporting Obi?

Apc governors are against their candidate for not carrying them alone ..

Abi Na uzodimma and Umahi wey Dey busy dey decimate .. anything

Or Na Makinde wey Dey go secound term

Abi Na Ortom

Ohaneze should quit IPOB script

Since those esn burn down Ohaneze Chairman house .. they man has succumb to their threats ..
A lesson obi learnt .. today he support IPOB and esn with all their killing in the east ...even if they kill his son .. obi wont say mpim

Ohaneze has grown cold and stupid .

Power to the people
North 2023

You really don't understand the force behind the Peter Obi's movement. Initially, Ohaneze weren't even behind Peter Obi's candidacy, they were waiting to see how it turns out. Uptill now, ex Governor Ambode hasn't said anything concerning BAT candidacy, Aregbesola, Ameachi, Lie Mohammed, who was BAT chief of staff or so, even the VP hasn't said anything yet. The Fashola of this regime is also keeping distance, but people without in-depth knowledge about the new third force are just talking

Everyone wants Nigeria to work again, except for those who wants to continue the cashing out...

Tell me, how many former Heads of State have backed BAT openly? Maybe you don't understand the meaning of coming out to support a supposedly unpopular candidate. Do you think OBJ is just moving round for nothing? People laughed Afenifere supporting Obi candidacy publicly citing that they supported GEJ, yet he loses. Atiku, Ameachi, and the other big names including OBJ publicly supported PMB going into 2015 election. Now, both Atiku, Saraki aren't in the same APC. Most big names that made 2015 election count for APC are either silent, supporting Obi candidacy, like OBJ or in Atiku's camp like Saraki, Aminu Tambuwa. He OBJ is still the most senior and decorated African still alive.

This coming election isn't a political tussle. I know for sure, in River State, if Wike try and support PDP as against the youth of that state, he will lose everything. The youth won't support any party this time, rather candidates. So, PDP or APC might end up winning their states, while they vote for any candidate in other party for president, senator, etc

Are you aware that even the rally isn't connected to any Political party, except by the Obident. Not even LP.

The better you understand this, the better it is for you to be fully Obident and Yusful

1 Like

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by udeh3(m): 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Goke7:

So the lekki ports, refinery and all the conglomerates in lagos are all igbo investments?

Please, do a little finding about the Dangote group. Check the top ranked members and let me know which tribe dominated it more
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Londonderry: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
silvoclaira:
This hungry urchiiiiinnnn above should SIP on TinubURINE
The guy is in a gall of bitterness
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by luluosas(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Obi is coming to rescue to Nigeria
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Scamburster(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
obembet:
U mean same bad leaders that we condemned? Same people who squandered this country are also behind obi....

I don't expect anything new from any government Sha.. all na same
But you are rooting for one of the most corrupt of them all.
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by masui(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
jamace:

Names of Groups That Have Endorsed Peter Obi For President:

-Ohaneze Ndi Igbo.

-Afenifere.

-Northyern Youths Forum.

-Middle Belt Forum.

Go and Verify

More to come.

More neck pressing for agbadorians till they have sense.

1 Like

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Akerele44(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:
It is actually 25 governors and 400 ex governors that are behind Obi Pandora.

Ohaneze people just finished taking their own version of mpukumili.

Nigeria got 36 states and the FCT. 19 in the North and 17 in the South.

Who are the 18 governors supporting Peter Obituary? Even if you wan run propaganda, at least run something that will be slightly believable.

OBI don finally teach Red cap useless elders how to lie grin

1 Like

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by obembet(f): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Scamburster:

But you are rooting for one of the most corrupt of them all.

Cos I know that all of them na same...
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Kingspin(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Many politicians will retire once Obi wins
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Akerele44(m): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
luluosas:
Obi is coming to rescue to Nigeria

Person wey no rescue Anambra as a governor
Person wey govern Anambra state finish wey Japa comot go live for Lagos

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by zionstaar75: 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Period007:
18 Governors, ex-leaders behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze Published on October 5, 2022

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/05/18-governors-ex-leaders-behind-peter-obi-ohanaeze/

I'm laughing so hard.well I don't have a problem with what ohaneze believe but they should show some common sense by not dragging inec into it.arm twisting and cheap blackmail doesn't show common sense at the least. Even a fool now know its difficult to rig so why threatening inec?shit people. Before u guys start masturbating on my post I'll definitely vote obi but this talk by ohaneze is childish. If 18 governors are with Peter obi why announce it?they're trying to be psychological but it's actually silly
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by sukar886: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Who are the 18 governors supporting Peter Obituary? Even if you wan run propaganda, at least run something that will be slightly believable.
Must u insult them, learn to have manners, mugu
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Jaycee07(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Goke7:

So the lekki ports, refinery and all the conglomerates in lagos are all igbo investments?

They are not. I agree they are not. But I want you to know how economics work. What drives the Lekki port is importation. Right?? Do you agree? The big establishments like the banks exist and thrive because there are private and public sector enterprises who do business with them. My point is that Lagos and indeed other part of Nigeria can’t live in isolation outside Igbo business. Whether you love them or hate them is a different matter altogether. When it comes to investment, you have to give it to them. Now this is not Politics. It’s realism and truth. And please one more thing: Dont allow hate and bigotry to cloud your sense of judgement. Live your life outside that confined and narrow optics of hate that you have .Even Tinubu recognizes the good that Igbo businesses have added to the revenue generation in Lagos and other south western states. And just so you know, Dangote refinery is where some Nigerian politicians hide their stolen loot. Tribes don’t matter in this.
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by amaridigital(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Dumbo Ohaneze wanted to take over the country from the hands of corrupt politicians and 18 corrupt politicians are supporting Obi to take over from them. That is, the Governors are helping Obi to destroy themselves. What a very silly people.
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Diligence: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Why is Ohanaeze revealing this open-dential secret

Grapevine has it that many past & current leaders really prefer their children growing and being HOME groomed b4 they lose them to LGBT communities & warped so-called rights of a child, rights of this & that .. As a result, they don't trust the future with BAT or Atiku, only Mr Peter Obi.

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by onyeka3310: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

your writeup shows how foolish you are....u can't even spell,mugu

1 Like

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Coolgent(m): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
You mean 18 Governors of Biafra?

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by ATLIEN2027: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Pls say no to M kpuru mirri and cannibalism.. These ones are on crack.
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Gaabasky: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
U can analysis Obi chances by LG n let see if he has any chances of winning any LG in the core North n West. Be realistic with your research.

Obi n Kwankwoso are just a contributors or mere contenders the battle is between Atiku n Tinubu. But Atiku has edge over Tinubu
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Bifas1: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Deep down, you know that Obi is the best amongst the candidates but tribalism and stomach infrastructure won't let you follow your conscience. Whether we vote right or not, we will suffer the consequences of our actions together.

1 Like

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by maasoap(m): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin grin grin
Why not make it 36 governors? Clowns
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by maasoap(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is a movement that has given urchins so much pain. Long may the pains continue. No rest for the wicked. grin grin grin

With this fat lie, I agree with all you completely
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by LegendHero(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Bifas1:
Deep down, you know that Obi is the best amongst the candidates but tribalism and stomach infrastructure won't let you follow your conscience. Whether we vote right or not, we will suffer the consequences of our actions together.

How is Obi the best candidate? I look at anyone that make that statement as being grossly deluded.

Say the truth, if you own a company and want to recruit candidate for a position, will you recruit them based on the promise of what they say they will do OR what they have done before in their CV?

If your answer is for the latter, then you have to check your rationale for supporting Obi.

Any stupid person can promise heaven on earth. But you should just people by what they’ve actually achieved in the past and equate that for their promise to see if the probability of succeeding will be high.

Looking at Obi, he is just an empty candidate that is banking on the hate for APC/PDP. That’s why most of his supporters spend time on defaming other candidates than actually trending Obi’s achievement.
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Bluntemperor: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Okoroawusa:
What about 36 govs?

Ohanaese,na wao!
Why Una de dance before the Music ,na!
Why Una no de watch and pray all the time biko?
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by diplomat058(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Akagas:

You are an idiot from the pit of hell

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ṣeun Justwise Fynestboi Oamj Dominique Ishilove

Rule 2 violated
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Emir01: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Some Obedients are already rejoicing over this tall dream. Obi will come distance 3rd or 4th.
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Cantonese: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Did you just escaped yabaleft bro?

Walahi I no understand your comment. Could you at least retype it in a more clearer way so I can give a befitting reply.

Haba! So you did not read your initial comment properly before posting? How then would you talk about Yabaleft if you have not been visiting regularly there for treatment?

Unfortunately you could not understand my simple response to your initial comment.
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Cantonese: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Corridon:
Shatap and stop disgracing yourself on a public forum.

RIP to English.

Quickly get yourself some Alumo to help your head cool a little bit. That’s your level. That’s really what you need.
Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by LegendHero(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Cantonese:

Haba! So you did not read your initial comment properly before posting? How then would you talk about Yabaleft if you have not been visiting regularly there for treatment?

Unfortunately you could not understand my simple response to your initial comment.

Please clarify that comment. I do not understand truly and I’m not kidding.

1 Like

Re: 18 Governors, Ex-leaders Behind Peter Obi – Ohanaeze by Proudlyomonna: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
CAN and all under Her Umbrella is behind Him.
Obidiati is the way forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DefendLagos: Youths Plan Counter-Protest At Lekki Tollgate / We Are Very Ready To Receive Buhari: Ganduje Makes U-turn On Buhari's Visit / A Thread For Nigeria's Firsts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.