Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

A Debtor Giving Attitudes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Debtor Giving Attitudes (862 Views)

7 Attitudes That Will Keep You Poor Forever / 12 Contrasting attitudes Many Nigerian Men Exhibit In Marriage.Right or Wrong / My In Law Disrespectful Attitudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Debtor Giving Attitudes by Guest2008: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
There's is this matured fellow owing me since October last year. From time to time, I do ask him for my money and he always responds rudely. Sometimes, I wonder how he feels after acting in such manner.

He doesn't even answer my calls, so I drop messages for him on whatsapp which he rarely responds to.

Below are some of his responses :

Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by Nemesis0147(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hmm.
The man is wicked oh..
Op let go of the money if you can....it is almost a year now I guess.
Let him be if you can...this man ain’t going to pay you.

1 Like

Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by James289(f): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Accept that you've learned a valuable lesson and move on.

2 Likes

Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by Acidosis(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ah... What is this? shocked
Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by mariahAngel(f): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
The nasty man has no intention of paying.
Op, did he borrow from you or you sold him something on credit?
Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by ahnie: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
That money has gone for good
Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by Sexyliciousbri: 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Forget the money because he will never pay it back. Consider it a generous gift to an old friend and move on.
Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by tamcamp253: 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
How much him dey owe you, If its a reasonable amount, maybe you go need find one or 2 soldier to handle am with his bad behavior
Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by ednut1(m): 1:32am On Oct 06, 2022
No matter the sob story never borrow people money. Imagine the audacity

1 Like

Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by faithfull18(f): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2022
Depending on the nature of the debt, if an agreement was signed then you should contact fccpc, kindly Google them, they have a portal you can make a complaint and please explore every legal way to get back your money, Nigerian debtors are the worse. This one has not even blocked you everywhere yet. If you leave it, they will continue, just imagine one doing mummy and daddy pastor after owing over 40people to the tune of millions because those people can't come together to collect their money.

1 Like

Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by Acidosis(m): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2022
OP, please come back and explain the meaning of the picture he shared. cheesy
Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by Richy4(m): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2022
How I wish his nasty attitude was dictated when he was trying to borrow..
I guess the best behaviour is always portrayed or seen each time an individual comes to borrow something.. smiley

Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by Guest2008: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
mariahAngel:
The nasty man has no intention of paying.
Op, did he borrow from you or you sold him something on credit?
I ordered something from him which he refused to deliver and I asked for a refund, he paid part and was supposed to pay a balance of ₦20000 since October last year..
Whenever I remember, I ask him and it's always one story or another..
This man claims he own a school and has landed properties, so it's not like he can't afford to pay me the ₦20000.. He just doesn't want to pay and I wonder why.. Seems strange to me sha..

I commented on his Twitter page and he got really uncomfortable... Lol
Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by Guest2008: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Richy4:
How I wish his nasty attitude was dictated when he was trying to borrow..
I guess the best behaviour is always portrayed or seen each time an individual comes to borrow something.. smiley

He even asked for more money but I already sensed he was dubious and didn't oblige him.. After then, everything became clear
Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by Guest2008: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
tamcamp253:
How much him dey owe you, If its a reasonable amount, maybe you go need find one or 2 soldier to handle am with his bad behavior
Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by Guest2008: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
faithfull18:
Depending on the nature of the debt, if an agreement was signed then you should contact fccpc, kindly Google them, they have a portal you can make a complaint and please explore every legal way to get back your money, Nigerians debtors are the worse. This one has not even blocked you everywhere yet. If you leave it, the continue, just imagine one doing mummy and daddy pastor after owing over 40people to the tune of millions because those people can't come together to collect their money.
Na wa o, he blocked me on Twitter because I went ahead to greet him on a motivational post he updated.. He thought I would ask for my money there

1 Like

Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by Sijo01(f): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Guest2008:
I ordered something from him which he refused to deliver and I asked for a refund, he paid part and was supposed to pay a balance of ₦20000 since October last year..
This man claims he own a school and has landed properties, so it's not like he can't afford to pay me the ₦20000.. He just doesn't want to pay and I wonder why.. Seems strange to me sha..

It's so unfortunate!

If he operates a physical shop, get someone, explain what transpired between you and your debtor to the person.

Ask him/her to go shop to the tune of your money while you hang around. When it's time to pay, you appear, grab the shopping bad and tell your debtor it was nice doing business with him.
Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by tamcamp253: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Move on and leave the money for the idiot just show am say you pass am
Guest2008:
Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by anthonyuncle(m): 6:27am On Oct 07, 2022
some people are so so i’ll mannered in repaying debts
Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by Sharonstone7719: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
Never do business or loan money with friends or family. It will ruin your relationship.

Let it go. Revenge is for people with no life.
Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by Kobicove(m): 2:04am On Oct 08, 2022
Guest2008:
There's is this matured fellow owing me since October last year. From time to time, I do ask him for my money and he always responds rudely. Sometimes, I wonder how he feels after acting in such manner.

He doesn't even answer my calls, so I drop messages for him on whatsapp which he rarely responds to.

Below are some of his responses :

Do not ever ever lend money to or make an advance payment to someone who is older than you if you're not sure of his integrity especially here in Nigeria!!!
Re: A Debtor Giving Attitudes by Kobicove(m): 2:07am On Oct 08, 2022
Guest2008:

I'm sure he's probably one of those borrow pose people that are owing debts everywhere but always acting as if money is not their problem undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Has Being A Regular Nairalander Done To You? / The Champions Are The Nigerian Lads / The World Without Our Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.