Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu (3276 Views)

Rufai Oseni Of Arise Tv Morning Show Revealed! / Rufai Oseni Clashed With APC guest On Arise TV Morning Show. / See What Saraki says About Atiku US Trip Plan On AIT Online Kakaaki Morning Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 06, 2022
grin grin grin

APC ti lule
Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Beverlyjean(f): 1:28am On Oct 06, 2022
Nijablast:
Rufai is a stupid bigot
The person you are asking about health statistic was never a medical doctor, u for health or minister of health.
Common, journalism has really gone to the hands of quacks

All she wud have just said

My apologies, but I'm presently not appointed in the medical field at the federal level , so I am not in the position to give answers to ur questions ...

But the dumbness made her think she had an answer to every question, thereby showing how dull she really is ... she even started to discredit this government without even knowing she was grin
Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Beverlyjean(f): 1:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Sonyboom765:
I swear this Rufai is a fool imagine ask this woman about mortality rate ? Was this what he asked Peter Obi when he visited them. This fools can't even hide their basis.

Obi and his followers are very smart...they will not disgrace themselves like this woman did... its never a must to answer a question....

Obi and his followers will say " I'm not in the position to answer ur question, I think it should be directed to the minister of health " ....this simply shows u that APC are bunch of dullards ...the presenrt government is full of dullards, thats y the country is sinking at the rate of lightning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Chinjo2: 4:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Jumoke Okoya Thomas says she is 65 years old. Is she implying that Tinubu is just 5 years older than herself? This is what I call American Wonders

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Isobug: 5:39am On Oct 06, 2022
She did not answer even a single question there
Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:44am On Oct 06, 2022
Nijablast:
Rufai is a stupid bigot
The person you are asking about health statistic was never a medical doctor, commissioner for health or minister of health.
Common, journalism has really gone to the hands of quacks
Just shut it Ok?
Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Adeebiwa09(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Rufai: Where is your principal right now?

Olajumoke Okoya-Thoma: He went for a meeting in London.

Reuben Abati: So how soon are we expecting him?

Olajumoke Okoya-Thomas: He’ll be back within the next 48 hours. He has never been away for more than 2 weeks. Go and google it. Look even my little self when I’m sick, I fly out for treatment …

Reuben: So youre confirming that he is sick?

Olajumoke : no oo, what i mean is that he went to rest. Me, i travel out when i want rest too …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zphGZt_TR1E

Why is no one talking about the fact that she said even her when she's sick she travels out for treatment
Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Bontafa: 7:32am On Oct 06, 2022
This is hilarious
Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Slynation(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Just imagine...!! Anyways, we go get sense by force
Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Adeebiwa09(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2022
Adeebiwa09:

Why is no one talking about the fact that she said even her when she's sick she travels out for treatment
That's the pattern we see with APC from Buhari days, Tinubu has not entered he is already staying there. All APC guys na so they be.
No wonder our doctors and nurses are going there, that is where their parents are.
Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by Dreambeat: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2022
Rufai tormented her so much that she couldn't wait to run away from the studio at the end of the interview grin grin grin
Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by ogashman(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2022
Very daft people in government.

And some people re warming up to return these set of illiterate to power when we have more intelligent guys that can do the job.

More reason why Nigeria is a sinking ship
Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by fkelly(m): 7:59am On Oct 06, 2022
Even as a woman she knows nothing about childbirth mortality.

she just sounded stupid.

1 Like

Re: Arise TV Morning Show About Tinubu by agadez007(m): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Sonyboom765:
I swear this Rufai is a fool imagine ask this woman about mortality rate ? Was this what he asked Peter Obi when he visited them. This fools can't even hide their basis.
She is a woman leader of the APC(the current ruling party)
What did you expect rufai to ask her,A is Apple and B is for……!?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary / Yar'adua Has Churg Strauss Syndrome + Asthma / Traditional Kings In Nigeria Should Ride Horses Not Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.