Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl (16691 Views)

Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak / FAAN Officer Nabbed Over Theft Of $600 Pilgrims’ BTA / 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by vengertime: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
From now till election day, Brown envelope Nairaland mod will have a lot to say about Anambra
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by ShaqFu: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ishilove:
Such sick bastards. If they had succeeded the poor child would have been broken and damaged.

Why in God's name will the parents be sending these kids on errands by that late hour? They have a lion's share of the blame for exposing the children to molesters.
I beg to differ. This is what those vigilantes were meant for in the first place, yet they're the ones who commit such hideous crimes.
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by Kog45(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I have no doubt those vigilantes are ipob pigs currently parading themselves as zombidiots.

They have been doing it and always getting away with it. After raping, they kill their victims, so very difficult to trace the rapists and murderers. To make it more complicated, they are the first to go to social media and start tagging fulani herdsmen.

This is the reason they started demanding for Charles Soludo's head when he told them the home truth.

As it is right now, this attempted rape will still be linked to fulani herdsmen and Tinubu. As in, any offence in the east must have been committed by outsiders, not them because they don't commit crime.

Which kind pipu be dis sef?
Oga must everything be politicised or view in tribalism bigotry....in my state a medical doctor kidnapped and killed with ease and it was in the news recently,still very fresh news,got arrested in Edo,pls what do you have to say about it.

Nigeria is in trouble irrespective of tribes and only way out is for government to beef up security.

Imagine vigilante
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by BBright1: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
These men need to be thought some lessons of their lives
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by Aareakinwunmi(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
We need to lacerate their dick.
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by shegra58: 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Watch as agbadorian urchins we begin to blame Obi over this vigilantes disobedience tongue undecided
the same way Obituary are blaming Tinubu for Lagos abgero disobedience grin
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by Pasima(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
Do you no you are a big fool, must you call ipob in this case, useless fellow, full of hate for the igbos, God punish you there.
LeoDeKing:
I have no doubt those vigilantes are ipob pigs currently parading themselves as zombidiots.

They have been doing it and always getting away with it. After raping, they kill their victims, so very difficult to trace the rapists and murderers. To make it more complicated, they are the first to go to social media and start tagging fulani herdsmen.

This is the reason they started demanding for Charles Soludo's head when he told them the home truth.

As it is right now, this attempted rape will still be linked to fulani herdsmen and Tinubu. As in, any offence in the east must have been committed by outsiders, not them because they don't commit crime.

Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by Freshgrace4life(f): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
You see them at it again, they would still be the one running after side chicks , I just watched a video of how a guy was putting his dick into a baby's mouth , I was disgusted about the video , Aisha Yesufu has said it all, is now left for women to do what's best for them.

1 Like

Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by Gohitod: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Where is there koropon?
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by Blossompowerpuf: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
What were both parents doing at home when they asked her to go and lock up? Seems she was seeing boyfriend off or they were going to his house.
Wait a minite, so Igbos can't go about freely on their soil by 10pm?
The ones down here dey enjoy o, thanks to Tinubu.
She's 12. Your second statement makes no sense.
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by Rapuru14: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nairaland is fully involved in this mind game. Indeed urchins have no campaign points save propaganda
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by ipobarecriminals: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin fl@theads with their small pen grin.Them use s*x swear for the OBIPIGS undecided? Same way dey caught Kanu on top of one prostitu2 sad.Spit on Those shortIGBOman

1 Like

Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by Freshgrace4life(f): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
I don't even know what's wrong with some men , I watched a video today on how a guy was putting his d**k in a baby's mouth , I felt irritated watching the video. Well Aisha Yesufu has said it all for women that are always chasing side chicks up and down neglecting your children.

1 Like

Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lmao. I realized recently that Nairaland mods hunt for bad news from Anambra hoping it’ll make Obi look bad. Kolewerk
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by olisaEze(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ishilove:
Such sick bastards. If they had succeeded the poor child would have been broken and damaged.

Why in God's name will the parents be sending these kids on errands by that late hour? They have a lion's share of the blame for exposing the children to molesters.

They don’t have the "lion’s share", they have all the blame for putting their daughter in harm’s way. What is a girl of twelve doing outside her house at 10 o’clock in the night when her parents are home??
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by tyinfinity: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Bitter Pandora boys want to turn Nigeria into another thing.we shall not experience obidirty as our president
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by SHINJA: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
This tribe and rape everytime...
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by Bigchristo: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:

why are you so foolish like this hahahaha anything is now being pinned to Peter Obi, I just mess now Abeg help me blame Peter Obi same blame game that Buhari use in getting into power and run for 7yrs + without doing nothing and reversed the country economy to zero, is still being use to help Tinubu, this FMT don cast Abeg find another thing
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by Nonexisting1: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Cut off their dicks already. I hate rapists.
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by YangaBabe: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
They should be castrated, what nonsense is this angry
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by YangaBabe: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Cut off their dicks already. I hate rapists.
me too angry
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by obembet(f): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Watch as agbadorian urchins we begin to blame Obi over this vigilantes disobedience tongue undecided

Obi lose another votes grin

Atiku all the way
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by lezz(m): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
ShaqFu:
I won't be surprise if those idiots get away with what they wanted to do to that innocent girl.

The might even end up bribing the police and gushing the girls father or even go ahead and bully him just so he should pursue the case further.
that's my thought. This is the kind of crime the police readily parade the victims. But here they are not even mentioning their names because serious negotiations are already underway
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by Realists(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Igbo Christians & rape are 5 & 6.
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by Ishilove: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
ShaqFu:
I beg to differ. This is what those vigilantes were meant for in the first place, yet they're the ones who commit such hideous crimes.
I beg to disagree with your disagreement. A child of 12 has no business walking the streets unchaperoned at that hour, vigilantes or not.
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
olisaEze:

They don’t have the "lion’s share", they have all the blame for putting their daughter in harm’s way. What is a girl of twelve doing outside her house at 10 o’clock in the night when her parents are home??
Very good question. Careless parenting
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by Jemex003: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Your mumu never reach? If it was Lagos won’t you open your gutter mouth to put the blame on CityBoy
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by SeniorMan715(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ode
LeoDeKing:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRS Officers Administer First Aid Treatment To Two Hawkers Who Got Into A Fight / Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students / Revenge On A Nigerian 419 Scammer Based In Ireland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.