Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl (16739 Views)

Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak / FAAN Officer Nabbed Over Theft Of $600 Pilgrims’ BTA / 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by ShaqFu: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ishilove:

I beg to disagree with your disagreement. A child of 12 has no business walking the streets unchaperoned at that hour, vigilantes or not.
But she didn't go alone, did she?
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by ShaqFu: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
lezz:
that's my thought. This is the kind of crime the police readily parade the victims. But here they are not even mentioning their names because serious negotiations are already underway
Aye. Next you'll be surprise to see this idiots walking free and beating their chests that nothing can happen to them.

The father should contact a lawyer ASAP, and even draw the attention of NGOS that handle this kind of cases so the police won't be able to dribble past this case.
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by Ishilove: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
ShaqFu:
But she didn't go alone, did she?
As far as I am concerned, she did because what good can her own agemate do in the face of danger?
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by ShaqFu: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ishilove:

As far as I am cony, she did because what good can her own agemate do in the face of danger?
Ah well, I guess her parents place too much faith in the vigilantes being around. Please don't forget this can also happen during day time. This people need no excuse to do evil.
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by UNDFTD: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
Governor Chukwuma Soludo is fond of calling IPOB and ESN criminals. Now let's ask him to tell the whole world who the real criminals are. It's NOT a secret that Mr. Soludo, who is a criminal himself, loves to dine and cavort with criminals. As the saying goes, "Tell me with whom you go and I will tell you what you're." This is NOT the first time one of Soludo's boys was arrested for committing a heinous crime. The other time, one of the commanders of his criminal gang, Anambra Vigilante, was arrested for kidnapping and demanding ransom from his victims. And the perplexing thing about the whole thing is that the self-acclaimed self-righteous governor of Anambra State never commented on that. He acted as if nothing happened. But had that been anything concerning IPOB or ESN, the criminal would be on air mouthing off and foaming from both sides of his mouth like a rabid dog.
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by pepperdemzombie: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Blossompowerpuf:

She's 12. Your second statement makes no sense.
How old was the Christland viral sex video girl?
Who opens a shop partly or fully till ten pm when nobody is there in a place like Anambra?
Who sends a female child out at night when both parents are inside?
Shop is in the same area, she was asked to lock shop, who is the boy, where did he come from that same night and why were they there together?
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by lezz(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
ShaqFu:
Aye. Next you'll be surprise to see this idiots walking free and beating their chests that nothing can happen to them.

The father should contact a lawyer ASAP, and even draw the attention of NGOS that handle this kind of cases so the police won't be able to dribble past this case.
they want to bury the case. They will hang on the excuse that the girl wasn't eventually raped. The Police will cash out, and persuade the girl's father to take a small compensatory sum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by Konjiboii: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
The way the mods keep pushing news from Anambra, I'm suspecting an agenda at play here.

Just watch,they will still post another bad news from the region.
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by kelspinall(m): 12:30am On Oct 06, 2022
how una preeq dey take rise for 12 yrs old
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by Harrietta: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by Foodie1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
There is no single day that I won't read bad news on this forum , why? If no be rape, na stealing if no be Kidnapping na Murder.. nawa oh
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by frankoben(m): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I have no doubt those vigilantes are ipob pigs currently parading themselves as zombidiots.

They have been doing it and always getting away with it. After raping, they kill their victims, so very difficult to trace the rapists and murderers. To make it more complicated, they are the first to go to social media and start tagging fulani herdsmen.

This is the reason they started demanding for Charles Soludo's head when he told them the home truth.

As it is right now, this attempted rape will still be linked to fulani herdsmen and Tinubu. As in, any offence in the east must have been committed by outsiders, not them because they don't commit crime.

Which kind pipu be dis sef?

Ode.....Lol
Re: Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl by Bigsharkmob: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu supporters stop making up stories Oo . This never happened in Anambra. That’s where am from

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Man Forced Neighbor’s Wife To Swallow His S.e.m.e.n / Policeman Repeatedly Hitting A Driver With His Gun In Warri, Delta State / Baba Ijesha To Be Arraigned In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.