Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket (24536 Views)

Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by Christistruth00: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Baba how is Sister Agatha
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by rejoice4eva(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

Let Muslims vote for

Shettima and tinubu of APC

Atiku of PDP

Kwamkwamso of NNPP

And any other Muslim aspirant

While Christians should vote Christian presidential aspirant
I think reasonable people, Muslim, Christians, traditionalist are against the wicked agenda of the ruling party.
They will vote accordingly. Why, selfish Christians will also go ahead and vote as they like.
But what is important is that the will of God, which will eventually rescue the people from the agent of darkness will prevail

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by wwwihy: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Baba we done pass this one

All Imo Christians are here

2 Likes

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by Okoroawusa: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
I want to know what the Ifa priest in that meeting said
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by iSense247: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Onaiyekan Na pdp man na

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by iSense247: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
IPOB Bishop Speaking for Obi

This is how most people will react to this write from the bishop

Now let me ask you, did the man mention Obi?

Is Labour party the only party that has Mixed faith Aspirants ?

Is Tinubu/obi the only Youruba/Igbo man vowing for presidency ?

We Yoruba Christians and honest Muslims will vote Peter Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim Muslim ticket. When MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, Tinubu supported MURIC on that, so we Yoruba Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by Ddokie: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Throwback:
Exactly!

And I as a Christian and Catholic who has had the privilege of interacting and snapping pictures with his Eminence John Cardinal Onaiyekan, will also use my 1 vote to support Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I have taken a political decision accordingly, with the facts of antecedents and competency, that I know a Tinubu presidency would provide a better economy for Nigerians.

I respect his decision and he's willing to respect my own. That is democratic politics, not zombiefied IPOBocrazy.

Even John Cardinal Onaiyekan would rather retire to Tinubu's Lagos than to Anambra or Adamawa.

You are a disgrace to the catholic church.
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by 7arrows: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=Gohaded post=117300201]Anytime I watch Tinubu video of him speaking, I start rearranging the words like who dey play scrabble.

God, na every midnight I dey beg you o[/quote

Tinubu Matter just tire me. Na him supporters dey make me cry pass. Like people when no get sense

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by shonepa(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mbandaza:
APC are pathetic liars

See your life....why u just google am buy ur self rather than creating fake news.

Na u be the real LIAR
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by shonepa(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Why fake life just sweet una like dis?

And u get mind post am

arantess:
gbam
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by Emekaterry: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tareq1105:

Can you tell me what Obi can do if a Christian is killed in the North?

Does your Obi understand the dynamics in the North? Does Obi have the liver to take a reasonable action? Obi that talk like cricket, his voice is not even fearful.

Those christians killed in the North especially the RCCG evangelist that was killed in Kubwa Abuja what did Osinbajo do? Nothing.
osibanjo is VP not the main oga,if obi becomes the presido,he will make sure that commissioner of police there will be Yoruba christians or Igbo, even the goc of there barracks will come from south south,and all those nonsense will stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by ChukwuObe: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Gohitod:
Let’s be clear pls;

On Election Day, if you thumbprint for Tinubu, you’re giving Buhari a thumbs up, you’re appreciating the state of the economy, you’re telling bandits they can keep ravaging us, you’re mocking victims of ASUU strike. You’re EXTENDING TODAY’S PAIN.

And if you vote for Peter Obi, you are telling the UGM to extend beyond the East and take over Nigeria. If you vote for Obi, you are calling for many years of Doctor strike as it happened when he was the Anambra governor. ASUU will be on strike for nothing less than 6 months. Vote wisely
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by hotseat: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
The Jagabandit would surely lick his wounds for his miscalculation.

Nigeria, in its present stage of evolution, isn't ripe for same faith ticket!

We warned the greedy blind BAT on his poor choice but he wouldn't listen.

He and the failed APC would need to expend so much energy at convincing non Muslims to accept the infamous Mu-Mu ticket!

#NoToMu-MuTicket!

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by ChukwuObe: 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
vengertime:
No reasonable Christian will vote a Satanic old idiott like Tinubu

Obviously your father and mother are idiots and fools
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by pquaver(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
IPOB Bishop Speaking for Obi

This is how most people will react to this write from the bishop

Now let me ask you, did the man mention Obi?

Is Labour party the only party that has Mixed faith Aspirants ?

Is Tinubu/obi the only Youruba/Igbo man vowing for presidency ?

But we all know obi is the one catholic with reverend father brother and reverend father sister. The aso rock will be accessible to priest we know the undertones too.. Na why u get sense, God gave it to us to use, it is not for fancy
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by mach7(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
Obojuju:
Dear southerners planning to vote for Atiku, have it in your skull that if Atiku wins (God forbids), northerners (NE and NW) will perpetually see you as a second-class citizen, meaning that they would like to retain power as long as they want and get away with it. Can Atiku allow a southerner to succeed a fellow southerner ?

Dear Christians planning to vote for Tinubu ask yourself if Nigerian Christians are second class citizens in Nigeria?
Can Nigerian Muslims allow a Christian to succeed a fellow Christian let alone running a Christian- Christian ticket?

Some of you can’t really see the future and see the long-term effect of Atiku or Tinubu's emergence as president. BUT GOD FORBIDS
Pls vote wisely…vote for equity, justice and competence come 2023.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

The presidential election is not a religious contest. Vote who you want to vote for and let others vote who they want to vote for. Stop scaremongering people with falsehood and religious/ethnic jingoism.

On no metric of comparison is Peter Obi a better candidate.
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by SlavaUkraini: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Obojuju:
Dear southerners planning to vote for Atiku, have it in your skull that if Atiku wins (God forbids), northerners (NE and NW) will perpetually see you as a second-class citizen, meaning that they would like to retain power as long as they want and get away with it. Can Atiku allow a southerner to succeed a fellow southerner ?

Dear Christians planning to vote for Tinubu ask yourself if Nigerian Christians are second class citizens in Nigeria?
Can Nigerian Muslims allow a Christian to succeed a fellow Christian let alone running a Christian- Christian ticket?

Some of you can’t really see the future and see the long-term effect of Atiku or Tinubu's emergence as president. BUT GOD FORBIDS

You said we should Vote for equity and Justice and yet you don't want power to remain in the North ?

Nor be Juju be that !

Are you aware that in this Democratic Dispensation, the South is leading the North when it comes to the number of years both sides have spent in the Presidency ?

The South have spent 14 years in the Presidency

The North would have spent 10 years in the Presidency by May next year.

If a Southerner becomes president and spends another 8 years, that would make it 22 years and the North will still have spent 10 years....

Ask yourself whether that is the Equity, Justice and Fairness you are talking about.

FYI...... This Simple Fact is behind the massive gale of Defections to the PDP you are witnessing in the North.

Northerners are now aware of this Truth....

that 10 years of Northern rule compared to a possible 22 years of Southern rule is nothing more than Oppression, disenfranchisement and marginalization of the Northern People.

By Election day, you would see how the North would teach Emi Lokan a Political lesson that he would never forget....

The APC would be Rejected for not only destroying the nation but also planning to Marginalize and disenfranchise the Northern electorates.

Power must remain in the North until further notice for the sake of Equity, Fairness, Balance and Political Justice.
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by Benitoh: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Obojuju:

You're very wise and your reasoning is top notch.
I'd wish everyone have a little bit of your kind of understanding, it will help minimize our problems in this country.
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by Arysexy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nothing but the truth and this is a cryptic message to Christians.

No need making noise about it, use Ur PVC to send message to the Mu-Mu ticket party that Christians can't be joked with
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by edungene7: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
APC and Tinubu have scored more than 7 own goals already let them just wait for their certificate of disgrace come 2023 they would be worst hit than the PDP in 2015 I know they will want to fight but the resistance they will meet would be more than world war 3

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by odinga1of: 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Onaiyekan Na pdp man na

Oga how him take be PDP man?

Most Christians won't vote Muslim Muslim tickets, that's just a fact.

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

Let Muslims vote for

Shettima and tinubu of APC

Atiku of PDP

Kwamkwamso of NNPP

And any other Muslim aspirant

While Christians should vote Christian presidential aspirant

I'm a born again Christian, spirit-filled, tongue-talking and heaven-bound. I'm voting for Tinubu. The same goes for many of my neighbours and Christian brothers and sisters at Rhema Chapel, Tanke, Ilorin. No pastor or General Overseer born of a woman can direct us about who to vote for. I insist; no one!
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by Neoteny7: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
The way these christians are going on about the ticket of APC would make one wonder whether some national law was broken... until you remember no one injects religion into politics like CAN.

What political parties do within the law should be the party's business. Since CAN has a christian representative in Gringory they need to shut up and play the game. What are they still sore about? Don't they have faith that their god has already annointed Gringory?

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by ATLIEN2027: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Just another religious fanatical idiotic fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by shegzbillionz(m): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
I doubt these people campaigning for tinubu will do so if he was an ibo or an Hausa, Yorubas(nairaland) are actually the most tribalistic and biased people in the world,
How can you support a Muslim/Muslim ticket because tinubu is from your tribe,
I’d rather vote atiku as Or yemi osinbajo if there was no Peter OBI.

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Gohaded:
Anytime I watch Tinubu video of him speaking, I start rearranging the words like who dey play scrabble.

God, na every midnight I dey beg you o
you don reach here...���
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by Danniedpastor(m): 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Throwback:
Exactly!

And I as a Christian and Catholic who has had the privilege of interacting and snapping pictures with his Eminence John Cardinal Onaiyekan, will also use my 1 vote to support Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I have taken a political decision accordingly, with the facts of antecedents and competency, that I know a Tinubu presidency would provide a better economy for Nigerians.

I respect his decision and he's willing to respect my own. That is democratic politics, not zombiefied IPOBocrazy.

Even John Cardinal Onaiyekan would rather retire to Tinubu's Lagos than to Anambra or Adamawa.

Tinubu's Lagos?
Like he discovered Lagos or Lagos is his unofficial ATM?

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by Oliver14(m): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Good question. We have so much carried religion on our head even more than the people that brought it to us. A man that will move the nation forward is what we want whether it's the same faith ticket or not. We should look past petty sentiments abeg. The PDP are notoriously known as the people that decimated the Nigerian economy with corruption. But the APC are the trying to resurrect it back and that is why am supporting them. As for Peter Obi, he is just a branch of PDP. I don't care about religion because it's just lies. I just want Nigeria's economy to be better. We as Nigerians will enjoy it.
Okealaaye:
But what should Muslims do? Who should they vote for? Muslims only?

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by Realists(m): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
GboyegaD:
I like how he chose not to contest the choice of the party and rather addressed it properly on a personal ground advising the church to advice the members.

Imams are also telling their congregations to avoid a Christian ticket.

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by Owaincouncil: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Whoever that have ears, let him/her hears what the spirit is saying to the church

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by Marpol2021(m): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
God for bid evil

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by GboyegaD(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Realists:

Imams are also telling their congregations to avoid a Christian ticket.

They can tell them not to vote a Christian however, this case is different as it is a Muslim/Muslim ticket which implies that the Christians do not matter because they need to win vote.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes / Atiku Has Everything To Win At Tribunal – Livy Uzoukwu, Counsel / Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.