Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket (24537 Views)

Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by mrkings84(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Me don't even know what you guys are saying!
Is the MM ticket the issue here?
So after all these sufferings, hunger, insecurities, hardship and all, I should go and queue up and vote for APC so they continue abi?

Na wa o!!
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by Honestfrend: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Throwback:
Exactly!

And I as a Christian and Catholic who has had the privilege of interacting and snapping pictures with his Eminence John Cardinal Onaiyekan, will also use my 1 vote to support Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I have taken a political decision accordingly, with the facts of antecedents and competency, that I know a Tinubu presidency would provide a better economy for Nigerians.

I respect his decision and he's willing to respect my own. That is democratic politics, not zombiefied IPOBocrazy.

Even John Cardinal Onaiyekan would rather retire to Tinubu's Lagos than to Anambra or Adamawa.

Mr respect... Have u ever thought of what will happen if someone comes up with Christian 2 Christian ticket?

I leave it there..
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by Melagros(m): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Gten:
Simplicita
Shekenan!
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by trantayo: 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Not all people calling me lord, lord shall enter into the kingdom of God. Please beware of fake pastor. Tinubu continues to move forward
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by lagonovo: 2:19am On Oct 06, 2022
Ddokie:

That is not the beauty of the catholic church. A catholic is supposed to be a christian. No born again child of God can support Tinubu. None.
Angel Gabriel has spoken o
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by Dawnofhope: 6:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Onaiyekan Na pdp man na
when you lose the election, you will still blame PDP for your same faith Ticket .
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by magzey: 7:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Osinbajo is a Christian did you people Voted him ? Shame and religious Biggots everywhere.Mtheeeew

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by henrysam(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2022
Throwback:
Exactly!

And I as a Christian and Catholic who has had the privilege of interacting and snapping pictures with his Eminence John Cardinal Onaiyekan, will also use my 1 vote to support Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I have taken a political decision accordingly, with the facts of antecedents and competency, that I know a Tinubu presidency would provide a better economy for Nigerians.

I respect his decision and he's willing to respect my own. That is democratic politics, not zombiefied IPOBocrazy.

Even John Cardinal Onaiyekan would rather retire to Tinubu's Lagos than to Anambra or Adamawa.
That was how they said Buhari was competent, we know where we found ourselves today. This I no matter of tribe or ethnicity. We need to move this country forward if not for ourselves but for those coming behind us.
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by Cachexia: 8:36am On Oct 06, 2022
No religious leaders can speak for anybody, whether to vote for a particular candidate or not. I'm 100% sane & I'm voting for tinubu.
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by HRMK: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2022
NOBODY,INCLUDING RELIGIOUS GROUP DICTATES TO THE MASSES WHO TO VOTE FOR!CHIKENAN!!
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by unmask: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2022
Arysexy:

So competence is only found among Muslims.

That's the kind of competence Buhari gave us for 8yr, vote in another Muslim like weak and senile Thieffnubu to go another 8 yrs and when he is done, power returns to another Northern Muslim as they won't vote a Northern Christian for another 8yrs.

Ie 24yrs of straight Muslim rule.

Please in all honesty, can Muslims allow 24yrs of straight Christian rule in present Nigeria?
Sometimes I think people deliberately miss the point. And you think Buharis "misrule" is because he is a Muslim?

Can I ask why do you care about the "religion" of the president and deputy and why should that be more important than competence
Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by JayPeeOham: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2022
WibusJaga:

Surely, no sensible & well-meaning Nigerian would vote for that Satanic & polarised Mu-Mu ticket that is bound to further heighten religious tensions & further divide the country along religious lines.
Apart from the mu-mu ticket, so many things are working against Thíefnubu. The sick ancestor bat is just too controversial to occupy the exalted office of the president of FRN.

Muslim-Muslim Ticket

= Mumu TICKET grin

1 Like

Re: Onaiyekan: What Church Must Do Over APC’s Ticket by shugaboy6102(m): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
buhariguy:
idiotic pigs will not understand simple English.
Don't involve the church, vote your choice
you will never amount to anything in life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Kaita - "Why I Intervened In Buhari’s Certificate Saga" / Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! / Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.