Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago (2262 Views)

Tinubu NOT a Drug Baron. David Hundeyin Lied / David Hundeyin Lied That He’s A Homosexual To Get Asylum - Bashir El-Rufai / Jonathan: El-Rufai Lied That Oritsejafor And I Are Boko Haram Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by mrmayoh: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Pix 1: David Hundeyin falsely claimed that the video was released last year.

The Method he used.

His boys will comment wit Tinubu's video (the bike video) on a targeted Twitter post (OLD POST) & search d handle on Google to buttress his claim.

Pix 2: the pix 2 is a result of searching Tundedaniel on Google.com. The results of both photos are similar with different date. Can we now say the video was released in 2009?

Stop Fake news!

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by ObamaMessi: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
What do you expect from a duck being fed by a pig?

9 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by Urheadmaster(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
All I know is, everything that concerns Tinubu is a throwback tongue undecided

35 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by mrmayoh: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
ObamaMessi:

grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by blank(f): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
The only reason it's an issue is because they just posted a 9 year old video as recent.

15 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by OgaTheTop2: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
See them....Wailing dumb urchins. I am not surprised. una go wail taya.

Is the video current? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by ufuosman(m): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin grin grin
Urheadmaster:
Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by Mystic216: 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
TINUBU himself is a throwback

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by OgaTheTop2: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:
..throwback and full of liescheesy

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by socialmediaman: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by AdamuKD: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin
The old fool is a throwback Mumu na

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by Owopariola001: 12:27am On Oct 06, 2022
mrmayoh:

The Method he used.

His boys will comment wit Tinubu's video (the bike video) on a targeted Twitter post (OLD POST) & search d handle on Google to buttress his claim.

Pix 2: the pix 2 is a result of searching Tundedaniel on Google.com. The results of both photos are similar with different date. Can we now say the video was released in 2009?

Stop Fake news!

Na una kuku due give that Hundeyin boy popularity.
When you remember the "boy" is only 32, and around 1999 when Tinubu became Governor of Lagos state, he was still a kid in primary school carrying oily plates and spoons inside a school bag with his note books, you will understand better.

The boy is just a bitter soul, who is yet to achieve his dream, but instead of blaming himself, he wants to blame every successful people around him.

Werey omo Eegun, omo irankiran. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by LegendHero(m): 12:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Obitiary are restless.

—First they said Asiwaju is childish for posting the video

—Second they said the bike is not plugged.

—Third they said it’s old video of few years ago because a mentally deranged Hundeyin used google search as his evidence

—Now this is 2009 time stamp of the same video and the lunatics are now confused.

—They will soon see the video with 1979 time stamp on Google.

Foolish people.

17 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by Kagd10: 12:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Tinubu is a throwback of success which your uselessss region can't achieve while you don't hold your uselessss leaders accountable but crying about Tinubu who didn't rule you or your mother

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by Urheadmaster(m): 12:39am On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu is a throwback of success which your uselessss region can't achieve while you don't hold your uselessss leaders accountable but crying about Tinubu who didn't rule you or your mother

God willing

Tinubu we never rule over Nigerians

His political ambitions is on the verge of destructions tongue undecided

And you and your entire generation we forever remain agbado munchers tongue tongue undecided

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by Kagd10: 12:40am On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:

God willing

Tinubu we never rule over Nigerians

His political ambitions is on the verge of destructions tongue undecided

You mean your uselessss Obi who achieved absolute nothing in his state and as part of federal administration.
Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by Kagd10: 12:52am On Oct 06, 2022
mrmayoh:

The Method he used.

Stop Fake news!

You dey mind that uselessss hundeyin. Very dull somebody. The last time google search had the video on Jan 1 2021, later the date became Nov 2021. The recent one is April 2009 cheesy

I'm not even surprised because I know google already, just like I had opined in my previous Post on this. Google always tend to scatter/switch things up for more divergent views until you click on it. As a matter of fact, it could be that google search put the video under the grid which consist every tweet of that particular Twitter accounts since the time he created his account hence why there are several dates however if hundeyin had a brain, he should know one doesn't take things at face value until clicking on it. There were times some different stuff came up different from what I searched on Google. It was only when I clicked on it that I found out that it was different.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by Conner44: 4:44am On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:

You mean they have thrown tinubu into the back of bus? shocked
Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by vengertime: 6:25am On Oct 06, 2022
mrmayoh:

The Method he used.

Stop Fake news!

David is the best investigative journalist in Africa right now.

If he says Tinubu is dying in London Hospital then he is right.

You can go to hell with your fake Photoshop image.

Foools

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by vengertime: 6:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

You dey mind that uselessss hundeyin. Very dull somebody. The last time google search had the video on Jan 1 2021, later the date became Nov 2021. The recent one is April 2009 cheesy

I'm not even surprised because I know google already, just like I had opined in my previous Post on this. Google always tend to scatter/switch things up for more divergent views until you click on it. As a matter of fact, it could be that google search put the video under the grid which consist every tweet of that particular Twitter accounts since the time he created his account hence why there are several dates however if hundeyin had a brain, he should know one doesn't take things at face value until clicking on it. There were times some different stuff came up different from what I searched on Google. It was only when I clicked on it that I found out that it was different.

Stop defending rubbish, Tinubu is dying in London Hospital

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by mrmayoh: 6:42am On Oct 06, 2022
vengertime:

David is the best investigative journalist in Africa right now.

If he says Tinubu is dying in London Hospital then he is right.

You can go to hell with your fake Photoshop image.

Foools

With this open evidence you are still calling him the best investigative journalist.

Chai!.
Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by tuborme: 6:48am On Oct 06, 2022
It’s like your own google search of @tundedaniel is different from my own @op
Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by vengertime: 6:57am On Oct 06, 2022
mrmayoh:

With this open evidence you are still calling him the best investigative journalist.

Chai!.

Yes he is . The Drug dealer can't hide his past drug dealing.

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by RZArecta(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2022
David Hundeyin lied or not, at the end of the day it was agbado guzzlers who uploaded that video while trying to deceive Nigerians that it was recent. Agbado guzzlers are îmbeciles I swear cool

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by mrmayoh: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2022
tuborme:
It’s like your own google search of @tundedaniel is different from my own @op
yes but the video is there
Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by mrmayoh: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2022
RZArecta:
David Hundeyin lied or not, at the end of the day it was agbado guzzlers who uploaded that video while trying to deceive Nigerians that it was recent. Agbado guzzlers are îmbeciles I swear cool

The video is recent. Please prove otherwise
Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by Abizz: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2022
I have seen Daniel Regha's post a couple times. Who is he really?
The guy seems like my kind of men.
I like him.
Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by Ademola47(m): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2022
Abizz:
I have seen Daniel Regha's post a couple times. Who is he really?
The guy seems like my kind of men.
I like him.

A popular critic on Twitter. He criticizes almost everything done by the celebrities and politicians.
Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by RZArecta(m): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2022
mrmayoh:

The video is recent. Please prove otherwise
ok, the video was shot yesterday. Are you satisfied ?
Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by Advocate500: 8:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Save yourself the stress, jungle have finally matured let tinubu come to Nigeria and campaign.london is a campaign ground.
Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by PointZerom: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2022
I believe the report of his doctor. grin grin grin

Re: David Hundeyin Lied That The Tinubu's Video Riding Bike Was Released Year Ago by PointZerom: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2022
RZArecta:
ok, the video was shot yesterday. Are you satisfied ?
Kagd10:

You mean your uselessss Obi who achieved absolute nothing in his state and as part of federal administration.
ObamaMessi:

The evil you are supporting today may consume you tomorrow.

No healthy person will abandon his campaign just to rest in London when he has not even started work as the president.

What work did Tinubu do that made him to be resting in London?

After the sickness knocked him down at Emir of Gombe palace he ran to London hospital and you're here defending rubbish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo / What Is Responsible For Peter Obi's Disaster Nassarawa Campaign Outing / Bus Ride: Ilorin Streets Totally Shut Down For Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.