Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus (26405 Views)

Saheed Balogun Joins Mini-walk Taking Place In Jos For Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) / Saheed Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others At 5-Million-Man March For Tinubu In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Doubleoh7: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2022
Take this preaching to oshodi and Obalende, where APC backed touts attacked young guys just for merely walking around with Labour Party/Peter Obi flags.

1 Like

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by RedMac: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2022
If even the candidate is an imbec.ile ... We should campaign and vote for the person ba...

Useless citizens that are bound to suffer for the rest of their lives...

1 Like

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Juanmike(m): 8:15am On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:
You see my friends,
Abraham Lincoln once said, and i quote:

"My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right".

And do you know what God said:

[b]In Joshua 4:23[/b]But where is he?

"For the Lord your God dried up the waters of the Jordan before you until you had crossed, just as the Lord your God had done to the Red Sea, which He dried up before us until we had crossed;"

The Lord already granted us victory.
i think am convinced truly that JAGABAN is truly coming....

Cheers to a new Nigeria!!
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Chinedum300: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2022
If you don’t want a sarcastic answer, don’t ask a stupid question

1 Like

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Lovenorth: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
One fact is that 90-95% percent of Tinubu's supporters in the South West are Yoruba Muslims, whether Celebrities or Motor park workers.
Muslims have nothing to do with Tinubu, stop bringing religion into politics, we are Muslims from the North and we don't support Tinubu, his smokescreen Muslim Muslim ticket wouldn't change our minds

1 Like

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Acidosis(m): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Flat-headed omo ipig miscreant, stop dividing us along religious lines, we the south-westerners are one. No yoruba muslim- no yoruba christians.

...but you have northern Muslims and southern Muslims?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by agadez007(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2022
Online APC are different from offline APC,online APC insult Igbo people and claim they don’t need our inconsequential 5%vote ,one deputy governor even told us to go back to our states
But APC offline loves and cherish Igbo people

We are no fools

1 Like

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by RedMac: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2022
So because he said cha cha cha Igbo kwenu... E don sing song be that...

1 Like

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Lionnation: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Saheed Balogun is inconsequential

So let him go and park one side tongue undecided.
bro you think all these is for free calm down please
It's cashout season
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Nasir123(m): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
One fact is that 90-95% percent of Tinubu's supporters in the South West are Yoruba Muslims, whether Celebrities or Motor park workers.

Your brain is definitely screwed to one particular direction. ..And that's not a good one for a positive human development.

3 Likes

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Okay
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by frank14011991(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2022
AdamuKD:

Kaci durin mama nka akuya banza
You are a senseless and stupid zombie. No matter how u play ur tribal cards, e don cast. Tilumbu is an old bastard that will soon meet his maker. He is not coming anytime soon and he is not going to be president QED
If e pain u, kiss my smelly nyash
Akuya mmeeeeee
Kai kafirin kaduna, ranan da zan kama ka za ka ci ubanka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Promising5555: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2022
I won't vote for Muslim - Muslim ticket, I know what's happening in these country when we have a Christian vice and a Muslim president, talk more a Muslim Muslim ticket, nah kill be that

2 Likes

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by gidzbobby: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2022
AdamuKD:
Nonsense. When the useless manequin emilokan he is singing it for is lying helplessly in coma in UK hospital grin
Do dying people enjoy songs?

A time will come in our national life when a man lying in coffin would be voted the president because his managers would demand we talked with respect for the dead afterall he won't be the 1st dead president to oversee a government. Our PhD holders would speak in defence!

1 Like

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Musauzor(m): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2022
Fools are here campaigning for BATstard who, reports say is in an intensive care unit in an undisclosed London hospital. Very soon it will dawn on them that their candidate is highly incapacitated.

1 Like

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2022
He needs to sing in nsukka dialect for us to take him serious

1 Like

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by fredoooooo: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2022
Wa gbayi omoba

1 Like

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by obembet(f): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Saheed Balogun is inconsequential

So let him go and park one side tongue undecided.

Cos he's not supporting Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by AliyuMahdi9: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2022
What Peanuts can not do does not Exist.

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Nasir123(m): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2022
haybhi1:
I expect it to be that way: everyone make his/her decision drawn out of his/her choice/research/experience.

Mudslinging, propaganda, cyber bullying or aggressive canvass should have no place in our school of thought and actions regarding politics.

Some of us are quite sane-tending - just show us how you candidate betters ours via records, then you have our and our acquaintances votes. But, no! That's too hard for you to do.

Constitution couldn't have been wrong/bias when it confers everyone the right to vote and be voted for, but you choose to make it an affair that my candidate is undeserving - when even history backs him the most.

Some Nigerians can be funny with their thought train.

Anyway, Tinubu has my vote and those of my willing associates, unless anyone better comes tomorrow.

You're absolutely making the Patriotic point of some of us.
And this is the only way we can grow as a Nation.

Nice one!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by kingthreat(m): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Flat-headed omo ipig miscreant, stop dividing us along religious lines, we the south-westerners are one. No yoruba muslim- no yoruba christians.

Children of hate always going from place to place instigating brothers against brothers.

No wonder a certain supposedly hero from your region sacrificed over 2million souls through needless civil war. Just because of this same hate-mongering altittude.

I just pity the next generational yiibo, the ones unborn. They never did anything wrong to deserve the fact that they will be coming into this world as an insignificant, non-influential, infinitesimal, minuscules, irrelevant human in this country, just as you are now. Clown.

Guy you are just too brutally savage.

3 Likes

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by sukkot: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2022
politics of hate done cast peter obis chances. responsible igbos are fighting back with their support for tinuubu

2 Likes

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by BePrepared: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Built2last:
The hypocrisy with these people is that if Igbos support Obi. They are IPOB terrorists.

If they support Tinubu they are Igbos.

What can be more discombulated than that.

I thought he would have told them to go back to Anambra. That they developed Lagos like the deputy Governor said. What can be more dumb than that statement.

Lagos was former capital of Nigeria for almost a century. Imagine the money federal government is pumping in Abuja now.

60 years after, the capital of Nigeria moves to another place and one governor of Abuja then says he developed Abuja ahead of other states. Very dumb assertion.

We can play politics without rancor and bitterness.

Exactly my point anytime people are ,comparing a federal capital to Anambra, how can we b dumb like this
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Joniww(m): 8:32am On Oct 06, 2022
It doesn't change the fact that people's mind are already made up on who to vote. Ibos vote for the best
Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Pyhonist: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Children of hate always going from place to place instigating brothers against brothers.

No wonder a certain supposedly hero from your region sacrificed over 2million souls through needless civil war. Just because of this same hate-mongering altittude.

I just pity the next generational yiibo, the ones unborn. They never did anything wrong to deserve the fact that they will be coming into this world as an insignificant, non-influential, infinitesimal, minuscules, irrelevant human in this country, just as you are now. Clown.

Hello Bro, kindly reduce the volume of the vawulence buuuut the vawulence must continue grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Pristine664: 8:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Lovenorth:

Muslims have nothing to do with Tinubu, stop bringing religion into politics, we are Muslims from the North and we don't support Tinubu, his smokescreen Muslim Muslim ticket wouldn't change our minds

Re: Actor Saheed Balogun Sings Igbo Songs Supporting Bola Tinubu With Igbos In Bus by Goodoldays(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Where is Tinubu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State / President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices / My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.