Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Thinking Out Loud - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thinking Out Loud (810 Views)

Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Out Loud by Techmac00: 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
So it's been a mixed 5 years since I left school in 2017. Before then, it had taken me about 5 years to get into the university.

Then after NYSC at Jos, my Dad felt I should get married as the first son, then I met a lady here, two ladies intact, the first felt I was too young at 26, while the other was too desperate.

I later met another lady here, and when I thought everything was set, my parents didn't accept her place of origin.

Now I will be 30 in October, managing myself with a job in Tech after leaving Accounting as an Economics graduate. My siblings are all outside the country, I'm the only one here, I get home late and there's no one to talk to, no real friendship, no relationship, it's killing me.

Who else has experienced this before? My elder sister wants me to leave the country but I don't have the funds to undertake such right now. My parents want me to get married first but I can't even find a lady that I am interested in. Yes the hooked me up with a Nurse but I want to make my Choice by myself.

So many other things that have happened this year and I just want to express my thoughts to someone, it's hard keeping a lot to oneself.

By the way, I'm a Digital Marketer, I've worked in top organisations, currently working in one of the biggest Beauty and Skincare brand in Nigeria, if you have any project with regards SEO, SEM, SMM, Email Marketing and the likes, I'm your guy.

I'm an introvert by the way smiley

1 Like

Re: Thinking Out Loud by anthonyuncle(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2022
i would’ve said something but i’ll allow our nairaland pastor to do the sermon himself
Re: Thinking Out Loud by ihec(m): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
Why do I feel the end is the intent of the post??

3 Likes

Re: Thinking Out Loud by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Techmac00:
Now I will be 30 in October, managing myself with a job in Tech after leaving Accounting as an Economics graduate. My siblings are all outside the country, I'm the only one here, I get home late and there's no one to talk to, no real friendship, no relationship, it's killing me.
If you are lonely in Nigeria, what makes you think that will no longer be the case when you finally do what everyone else is telling you to do? undecided

Abeg, focus on the real issue which is you not having friends and people to talk to, and solve that. Step out of yourself and try to make friends wherever you can. Meetups, alumni events, social clubs, etc. If at some point you find money to leave, then do it then. And if at some point in time, you find someone who you are comfortable with marrying, then do that then. Stop jumbling things up. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Thinking Out Loud by Lucrativress(f): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
Techmac00:
So it's been a mixed 5 years since I left school in 2017. Before then, it had taken me about 5 years to get into the university.

Then after NYSC at Jos, my Dad felt I should get married as the first son, then I met a lady here, two ladies intact, the first felt I was too young at 26, while the other was too desperate.

I later met another lady here, and when I thought everything was set, my parents didn't accept her place of origin.

Who else has experienced this before? My elder sister wants me to leave the country but I don't have the funds to undertake such right now. My parents want me to get married first but I can't even find a lady that I am interested in. Yes the hooked me up with a Nurse but I want to make my Choice by myself.

So many other things that have happened this year and I just want to express my thoughts to someone, it's hard keeping a lot to oneself.

By the way, I'm a Digital Marketer, I've worked in top organisations, currently working in one of the biggest Beauty and Skincare brand in Nigeria, if you have any project with regards SEO, SEM, SMM, Email Marketing and the likes, I'm your guy.

Erhmm how far
Be like say I fit help you
I wan open Site for people like you
You'll have someone to talk to
We're very loving and caring
Humanity 101
And we're intelligent,we know just what to say to make you feel better
You'll always go to Bed with a smile
You'll have someone to come back Home to talk to (online)
You'll be paying subscription fee to have a Shoulder to cry on,a talk buddy
As in ehn,you won't feel sad or lonely anymore
We know just how you feel
Trust me, we've got super powers to identify your innate needs and wants

How far,will you be interested in subscribing for something like that if we open it?
You'll subscribe with money o but we'll give discounts to first client's like you.
Cause you'll be the backbone and the inspiration
Re: Thinking Out Loud by Techmac00: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lucrativress:

Erhmm how far
Be like say I fit help you
I wan open Site for people like you
You'll have someone to talk to
We're very loving and caring
Humanity 101
And we're intelligent,we know just what to say to make you feel better
You'll always go to Bed with a smile
You'll have someone to come back Home to talk to (online)
You'll be paying subscription fee to have a Shoulder to cry on,a talk buddy
As in ehn,you won't feel sad or lonely anymore
We know just how you feel
Trust me, we've got super powers to identify your innate needs and wants

How far,will you be interested in subscribing for something like that if we open it?
You'll subscribe with money o but we'll give discounts to first client's like you.
Cause you'll be the backbone and the inspiration

Very funny.
Re: Thinking Out Loud by Foodqueen(f): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
U mean, u met all the ladies here
Re: Thinking Out Loud by begoniaa: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
First off, are you a redpiller?
Re: Thinking Out Loud by Lucrativress(f): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Techmac00:

Very funny.
I'm serious
Re: Thinking Out Loud by Techmac00: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lucrativress:

I'm serious

That's not what I'm looking for.
Re: Thinking Out Loud by Techmac00: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
Foodqueen:
U mean, u met all the ladies here

Yeah. Anything wrong?
Re: Thinking Out Loud by Techmac00: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
begoniaa:
First off, are you a redpiller?

Nope
Re: Thinking Out Loud by Lucrativress(f): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
Techmac00:

That's not what I'm looking for.
Are you sure?
Cause when you're happy, it extrudes a positive force that shakes the universe to give you what you want
Re: Thinking Out Loud by emmanuelbrown26: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
Oga, u just marketed urself here, is not all about being lonely.
Lonely guys in Nigeria are:
1. Broke niggars
2. Introverts
3. Sadist
Do u think a woman would fill d vacuum? Be ready to accept or see d worst when u intend to engage urself with one naija woman.
U hv a lot to keep urself busy, I mean there are whole lots of things to occupy ur mind and space
Re: Thinking Out Loud by Techmac00: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lucrativress:

Are you sure?
Cause when you're happy, it extrudes a positive force that shakes the universe to give you what you want

I know and I need it to come organically.
Re: Thinking Out Loud by Kobojunkie: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
Techmac00:
Happiness does not come to you. You have to find it and take ownership of it for yourself. undecided

Forget what you hear people say about supposedly finding happiness in another person, a job or even a situation. All those are simply brain chemical regulated changes which could go south at any point. For instance a once happy couple could turn enemies tomorrow, why? Because brain-chemical induced happiness no mean anything. undecided

Look inside to find that which lasts so that whatever your circumstances, whoever it is you are with or not with, whatever it is life throws at you, what is yours is not easily lost to you. undecided
Re: Thinking Out Loud by Lucrativress(f): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Techmac00:

I got seeds today
In case you're interested kiss
Re: Thinking Out Loud by Goldenbliss1(f): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
You aren't the only one sir, am also an introvert sometimes I wish i have someone to call a gist mate. At times the only company I have is to occupy myself reading, comments on Nairaland.
Re: Thinking Out Loud by Coleman7(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Techmac00:

Hmmmmm, know how you're feeling

Hmmmmmm that kind feeling ehh
Re: Thinking Out Loud by culf: 1:47am On Oct 08, 2022
Bros no rush marriage oooo, loneliness can cause that. Make good friends first, especially male friends and when you finally meet a lady you think you can marry, I advise you date her for at least 6 months let that "butterfly feeling" go away first, so you can make the decision to settle with clear eyes
Re: Thinking Out Loud by Kobojunkie: 1:51am On Oct 08, 2022
Goldenbliss1:
You aren't the only one sir, am also an introvert sometimes I wish i have someone to call a gist mate. At times the only company I have is to occupy myself reading, comments on Nairaland.
I am an ogbonge introvert myself and throughout the past 1 year, I have spent a total of less than 3 hours on the phone communicating with anyone. However, if you search my nairaland land history, you will find I communicate more than the average Nairalander can boast of in a day. Nothing wrong with that at all. You just need to accept yourself for who you are and find yourself what works for you regardless of what everyone else is doing or does. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Thinking Out Loud by Techmac00: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
culf:
Bros no rush marriage oooo, loneliness can cause that. Make good friends first, especially male friends and when you finally meet a lady you think you can marry, I advise you date her for at least 6 months let that "butterfly feeling" go away first, so you can make the decision to settle with clear eyes

I've been with someone for 1 year while working towards the goal of marriage.
Re: Thinking Out Loud by Techmac00: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am an ogbonge introvert myself and throughout the past 1 year, I have spent a total of less than 3 hours on the phone communicating with anyone. However, if you search my nairaland land history, you will find I communicate more than the average Nairalander can boast of in a day. Nothing wrong with that at all. You just need to accept yourself for who you are and find yourself what works for you regardless of what everyone else is doing or does. lipsrsealed

Thanks.
Re: Thinking Out Loud by Techmac00: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Goldenbliss1:

Awww. Welcome to the club.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Out Loud by Goldenbliss1(f): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Techmac00:

Awww. Welcome to the club.

Thanks
Re: Thinking Out Loud by Feggie3: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
Techmac00:

Hi please can I get your WhatsApp number. I have business for you.
Re: Thinking Out Loud by Techmac00: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
Feggie3:
Hi please can I get your WhatsApp number. I have business for you.

Hi. My number is 07056802001

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Did It! Thank You Nairalanders For All The Advice & Suggestions / Stop worrying about job and get a skill.. Graphic design training. / Happy Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.