Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

I Finally Did It! Thank You Nairalanders For All The Advice & Suggestions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Did It! Thank You Nairalanders For All The Advice & Suggestions (812 Views)

I Finally Helped My Birthgiver Get To The Hospital - TheGidRedpiller / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Did It! Thank You Nairalanders For All The Advice & Suggestions by Brainychic(f): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hello Nairaland Family,

I made the order and got the designer perfume delivered. You guys are really wonderful, for all the verifications and advice.

So guys, pls say a word of prayer for my love, tomorrow is his birthday. In addition to the designer perfume gift, planned something special for him tonight, lmao, but I won't let him turn me to his baby mama still, if likes, he can keep whining about the weird idea.
Re: I Finally Did It! Thank You Nairalanders For All The Advice & Suggestions by judatech: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Which perfume did you buy...i want to see something
Re: I Finally Did It! Thank You Nairalanders For All The Advice & Suggestions by Brainychic(f): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
judatech:
Which perfume did you buy...i want to see something
I can't trust some funny Nairalanders before this thread finds it way to my bf and spoil the surprise
Re: I Finally Did It! Thank You Nairalanders For All The Advice & Suggestions by Aboks(m): 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Na wa o perfume kwa

Re: I Finally Did It! Thank You Nairalanders For All The Advice & Suggestions by Brainychic(f): 3:36am On Dec 08, 2022
Aboks:
Na wa o perfume kwa

Thanks dear
Re: I Finally Did It! Thank You Nairalanders For All The Advice & Suggestions by Brainychic(f): 4:33am On Dec 08, 2022
God Bless Nairaland
Re: I Finally Did It! Thank You Nairalanders For All The Advice & Suggestions by dobnina(f): 6:21am On Dec 08, 2022
Lol
Funny advertisement.
If you know you know.
Just advertise with your full chest, y are you cutting corners

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Did It! Thank You Nairalanders For All The Advice & Suggestions by Brainychic(f): 6:47am On Dec 08, 2022
dobnina:
Lol
Funny advertisement.
If you know you know.
Just advertise with your full chest, y are you cutting corners
What makes u think it's an advert dear?
Re: I Finally Did It! Thank You Nairalanders For All The Advice & Suggestions by Dialpad: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2022
I hope you understand that nairaland is not filled with stupid people.

You opened an account on December 5th with 80+ posts and 99% is talking about some perfume stuff. Lol

Why don't you simply posts telling people to come buy from you, sales would have occurred that way.

Tell whoever trained you on this marketing strategy that he is not smart, ask for a refund .... this is 2022.

Brainychic:
What makes u think it's an advert dear?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Did It! Thank You Nairalanders For All The Advice & Suggestions by Brainychic(f): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2022
Dialpad:
I hope you understand that nairaland is not filled with stupid people.

You opened an account on December 5th with 80+ posts and 99% is talking about some perfume stuff. Lol

Why don't you simply posts telling people to come buy from you, sales would have occurred that way.

Tell whoever trained you on this marketing strategy that he is not smart, ask for a refund .... this is 2022.

Okay if that's what u think
Re: I Finally Did It! Thank You Nairalanders For All The Advice & Suggestions by Brainychic(f): 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
Thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

Barrenness Conquered? / Does Anyone Know How I Can Browse Free On My Pc Using Mtn Cheat.loaded.mtn.that Stuff Na.i Use One O / It's All In Your Mind:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.