Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Solve Nin Problems.. Corrections Of Names.reduction Of Date Of Birth. Solutions - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solve Nin Problems.. Corrections Of Names.reduction Of Date Of Birth. Solutions (1391 Views)

How To Check Your NIN Date Of Birth For Free / How To Change The Name Or Date Of Birth On Your NIN Slip If There's Any Error / How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve Nin Problems.. Corrections Of Names.reduction Of Date Of Birth. Solutions by Emerokwamjames: 12:19am On Oct 06, 2022
Do you have issues with NIN. WE SOLVE THEM HERE.
Re: Solve Nin Problems.. Corrections Of Names.reduction Of Date Of Birth. Solutions by ikon123(m): 4:44am On Oct 09, 2022
I want to change my number on the nin
Re: Solve Nin Problems.. Corrections Of Names.reduction Of Date Of Birth. Solutions by julianayomi: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2023
I am having problems on my NIN date of birth needs modification
Re: Solve Nin Problems.. Corrections Of Names.reduction Of Date Of Birth. Solutions by julianayomi: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2023
angry sad
Re: Solve Nin Problems.. Corrections Of Names.reduction Of Date Of Birth. Solutions by miraolakunle: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2023
NIN issues everywhere because of bad corrupt government
Re: Solve Nin Problems.. Corrections Of Names.reduction Of Date Of Birth. Solutions by desmoeductex: 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
The National Identity Management Commission has said that over 500,000 national identity cards for those who enrolled in 2022 are ready for collection.NIMC Spokesman, Loveday Ogbonna, urged enrollees in the year 2022, up to August 2023 and who were yet to pick up their cards to do so immediately.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Hosted Softswitch Services At Lowest Rate From Softswitchservice.com / Xmas Bonanza: Get Your Inverter Today & Say Bye Bye To Unstable Power Supply. / 2013 Top 10 Predictions For China’s Mobile Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.