Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) (50842 Views)

Man Killed & Buried In Anambra. Police Arrest Killers, Recover Body (Graphic) / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by kushma(m): 7:01am On Oct 06, 2022
pocohantas:
Always an Igbo woman.
I would never understand why underage help is thing in Igbo land or among Igbo families.

Even the enlightened/educated ones are not left out.

Why are you making this about tribe, why the hate are there no other tribe that beat up their maids. Please this has to do with the individual not tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by ojex004: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2022
Fisiryorh:
The Heart Of Man Is Truly & Despirately Wicked...
Shut up, she be woman not man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by advanceDNA: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2022
Feminist will say....a man made her kill the maid angry
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Agbadorian urchins we begin blame one innocent man because of these heartless woman angry angry

Same way obi-diots blame one man for everything in SW so why are you in pain?

That woman must be one of the zombiedient by their fruits you shall know them.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by DaveJacuzie: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2022
Uyai256:
Jail straight
You mean gallow..
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Sonyboom765: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2022
Guilty conscience killing your Igbo father already

Urheadmaster:
Agbadorian urchins we begin blame one innocent man because of these heartless woman angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:

We know wickedness runs in the ipob blood that's why they are labelled terrorist

9 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Edusouls(m): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2022
Women are one kind creatures that easily love perpetrating wickedness towards anything around them, husband, boyfriend, spouse, worse off is their maid, it’s just inborn in them, but they love going to church more than anything

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Elidrisy20: 7:05am On Oct 06, 2022
Heartless woman
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Slowwalk66: 7:06am On Oct 06, 2022
favour2222:
This woman is a demon ,she must rot in jail
Rot in jail ?
She should be beaten to death too.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by honour7: 7:07am On Oct 06, 2022
Look the mess wey she done put herself why she no just inform her people say their pikin die,

This is a her only saving grace would be if she reported herself, she may get a lighter sentence

For those people who treat other people’s children anyhow learn from this, make something no happen to am first, remember under the law there are no slaves or subhumans,
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Enimin: 7:07am On Oct 06, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by fellom(m): 7:08am On Oct 06, 2022
Of which the mother of that same so called madam too was once an housemaid oooo Igbo women has been injuring, maltreating, even killing house-helps since 1805. may God help us all make our kids to turn maid for another person house.
Chiraq77:
IGBO Women Need to Stop the Madness,They are fond of this Shit

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 7:08am On Oct 06, 2022
pocohantas:
Always an Igbo woman.
I would never understand why underage help is thing in Igboland or among Igbo families.

Even the enlightened/educated ones are not left out.

If you want a help, get an adult that can match your strength and madness. Not innocent kids you end up abusing physically and sexually.

grin grin grin
Na help/maid some of them dey find no be Adebayo Akinfenwa Jnr. dem need o but your point is valid..

Sadly, this trend is not dying soon.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by 007Marvel(m): 7:08am On Oct 06, 2022
Reason why I never beat children, I'd rather scold them or, maybe two strokes of Cane and that's all, If the child won mad na him know make e mad. One time I flogged nephew in the buttocks because his mother asked me to, good thing she was there, the kid started screaming that I flogged his balls. I couldn't sleep that night on getting home. Recently a guy was flogging a child like he was giving out jungle justice, I confronted the guy to take it easy, two strokes of Cane at max and knelling down should be enough to my surprise everyone said I was in support of the childs greed!. And the guy beating the child was even an uncle to him. Make kasala burst first na the mama and papa go first tell you, na flog I say make you flog am, I no say make you kill my pikin.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by rollywise(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2022
My mum lives alone now because we all have grown and live in different states and places so we reached a conclusion that she adopts a child since housekeepers are difficult to find but when we got to the opharnage home they rejected our offer on the grounds that government has banned adoption. It is now only on the grounds that you don't have a singular living child at all that you can be allowed to adopt. We asked why and they pointed to actions like that of this witch of a woman. People like these have spoilt things for others with good hearts. It shall not be well with you. If you can't love other people's children like yours then don't draw them close at all

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2022
jeez!, should be sentenced to death

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Regex: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2022
If you don't want her or can no longer provide the services that you need, why don't you let her go? It's as simple as that. Why continue to hit her till she's gone. Now, you will be locked up for committing homicide.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady, look at ur gender. They have done it again.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Kajaard: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2022
kushma:

Why are you making this about tribe, why the hate are there no other tribe that beat up their maids. Please this has to do with the individual not tribe.

Because the majority of evil women caught killing or maiming their maids are Igbo women. Learn to say the truth when you see it. This is not about being tribalistic or not.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Prisco4luv(m): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2022
The woman should face the rot of the law.
She has a reprobate mind..
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Funflipper: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Chiraq77:

Can a leopard change the color of it's skin?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by DimChukwuOjukwu: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Once again, Igbo women are a pandemic to kids that aren't theirs. Never seen more wicked set of women in Nigeria than then embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Chiraq77:

Exactly. I be igbo but it's too much abeg

6 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2022
Same gender complain of domestic violence, but go agead to do this to maids. What a shame
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Skyehigher1: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Some Igbo woman are heartless

6 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Judolisco(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2022
On a serious not I'm not being tribal but why are women from dis area wicked? Even to small kids.. They can't collect your husband, they can't replace your kids, it's not a must to take a kid from d village... Parents if u must give birth make sure u can take care of your kids... Why una go jst decide to carry pikin to go stay with someone else now dem Don kill am

7 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by macho44(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2022
realstars:
She is wicked, Just imagin, given the lad an open sofface burial.
The Lass you meant sad

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by dealslip(f): 7:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Chiraq77:

This quite true. I have observed they maltreat maids alot

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by motionarena: 7:28am On Oct 06, 2022
Why is Nairaland trying to push all bad news regarding Anambra state to FP these days

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Alpharey: 7:28am On Oct 06, 2022
Fisiryorh:
The Heart Of Man Is Truly & Despirately Wicked...

Pls be specific. Na heart of woman I see here. Lol. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Alpharey: 7:29am On Oct 06, 2022
motionarena:
Why is Nairaland trying to push all bad news regarding Anambra state to FP these days

We know their motive, but.. kolewerk. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc / Suspected Serial Fraudster Arrested While Hiding In A Water Tank (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.