Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,367 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) (50841 Views)

Man Killed & Buried In Anambra. Police Arrest Killers, Recover Body (Graphic) / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic / Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 8:19am On Oct 06, 2022
Igbo and beni if them see you use your soul will be worthless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2022
eyinjuege:
When you raise the punishment for all forms of child abuse including those who give their children away, refuse to send them to public schools, make them hawk on the streets, and of course those who take them on to finish the job of exploitation, cases like this will reduce drastically

Well said. If I get into the corridors of power, it is one of the first things I would do. That is after a one or two-child policy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Manna4Gurls: 8:22am On Oct 06, 2022
anonimi:

Can you please speak plainly, and not in parables? Thanks

Abeg shift
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Kureh(m): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Wickedness
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Truthsbitter: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Too little info....
I don't trust the authenticity of the news..
No victim name, age...
No suspect name, age...

Infact no info at all except "WOMAN KILLS" AND "ANAMBRA"
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by woleabayo(f): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2022
bad nigga
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by eyinjuege: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2022
pocohantas:

Well said. If I get into the corridors of power, it is one of the first things I would do. That is after a one or two-child policy.

Mama, you no show lurv o grin grin grin
When the favourite pasttime of Nigerians is giving birth cheesy
But truly, the parents of these children too hold a major part of the blame. Selling their children, putting them into servitude and allbsorts of atrocities.
Then the evil madam will epp them finish the child
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Gloriagee(f): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2022
God forbid. I can never beat another person's child and I detest the use of children for maids.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2022
eyinjuege:

[/b]

Mama, you no show lurv o grin grin grin
When the favourite pasttime of Nigerians is giving birth cheesy
But truly, the parents of these children too hold a major part of the blame. Selling their children, putting them into servitude and all sorts of atrocities.
Then the evil madam will epp them finish the child

Yes na, we need to start from the foundation. If we are fewer, parents and even the government would be able to cater to us better.

They should find another pastime. Make them go learn pottery.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2022
Someone’s child.
What a horror. I can’t even imagine.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Advancedman(m): 8:41am On Oct 06, 2022
pocohantas:
Always an Igbo woman.
I would never understand why underage help is thing in Igboland or among Igbo families.

Even the enlightened/educated ones are not left out.

If you want a help, get an adult that can match your strength and madness. Not innocent kids you end up abusing physically and sexually.

The excuse that their husbands would sleep with a grown-up maid doesn’t fly. It is not a crime for him to sleep with an adult, but it is crime all over the world the second you contract a child to work for you. It is CHILD ABUSE and should be frowned upon by well-meaning Nigerians.
This purely the sole responsibilities of the government, there are thousands of hospitality and home management graduate out there so once you feel you have arrived attaining the affluent status to afford a maid you should proceed to the relevant agency and professionals to hire one, this should be the law and must be enforced anything short of this is either child labor/trafficking/hostage and as many charges that could be laid on such defaulters.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2022
Lesson for all women.. Especially wifey

Beating up housemaids doesn't worth it..

Some of them can be so annoying tho....

This could be avoided in some better ways..

Na wa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2022
Those are two breasts must squeezed till she does too. Useless woman
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by DMerciful(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2022
Igbo women, relatively the most wicked!

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by benqo01(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2022
Even before I open the headlines u knew it was an Igbo woman,seriously i don't know where the wickedness is coming from

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by dododawa1: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2022
Like for YORUBA woman and share for IGBO woman in WICKNESS
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Satazaa: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2022
kushma:

Why are you making this about tribe, why the hate are there no other tribe that beat up their maids. Please this has to do with the individual not tribe.
yes I agree with you about not carpeting an entire tribe because I know a lot from Igbo tribe that are very good too but the problem is that if the rate of occurrences becomes frequent and incessant then ever the tribal bigots begins to win the arguments, isn't it about time that Naptip and stakeholders from igboland begins to beam the searchlight on this evil souls? go watch documentaries on African wild dogs that rip thier preys while still alive while the Lions actually kills before they eat, this women share the same genes with those dogs, cos if you imagine the kind of intense beatings a whole human has to endure before death then you will no undecided longer hold same view that you currently have

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2022
Life imprisonment for her, after her death, chain her grave to signify continuous sentencing. It's a privilege to having a house maid, otherwise this very madam could have been a cleaner somewhere. I heard Anambra madam are Wicked towards their house help?

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Judolisco(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2022
pocohantas:
Always an Igbo woman.
I would never understand why underage help is thing in Igboland or among Igbo families.

Even the enlightened/educated ones are not left out.

If you want a help, get an adult that can match your strength and madness. Not innocent kids you end up abusing physically and sexually.

The excuse that their husbands would sleep with a grown-up maid doesn’t fly. It is not a crime for him to sleep with an adult, but it is crime all over the world the second you contract a child to work for you. It is CHILD ABUSE and should be frowned upon by well-meaning Nigerians.
why get a maid in d first place most of them are not doing anything serious oh... What's there in cooking and bathing a child.. Most of our parents were working when they raised us with no maids.... U have a 12 yrs old daughter and son and you'll still go ahead to get a maid of d same age grade dem plenty for Abuja... Dis is modern age slavery

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Luzebox(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2022
kayperry:

Tribal bigot, racism and promoting ethnic e-war.

cc .dominque
mynd44
gloriousgbola
lalasticlala
L
Oga shut up ...if its torrorism una go open una mouth shout north?...igbo's are fond of this shit..beating maids...everybody knows

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by Judolisco(m): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2022
kushma:

Why are you making this about tribe, why the hate are there no other tribe that beat up their maids. Please this has to do with the individual not tribe.
no be about tribe now... U can go online and search for dis type of violent act against househelp is common amongst igbos...
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Agbadorian urchins we begin blame one innocent man because of these heartless woman angry angry

But what is going on in Anambra? The type of news that comes from there these days eh!

Or is it deliberate by the mods to push any bad news from the state to FP so that they can attack PO.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by sharone21(f): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2022
U made a mistake by beating her to the level that she starts convulsing..... Bad of you

U took her to the hospital with your church mind ..... Good of you

At the hospital she couldn't make it......

Why not ask from the hospital what the next step would be so you honourably bury her after informing her people......Bad of you

If only you had done the right thing at least at the last stage, maybe no one would have raised eye brows....Moreso, if you give something to her family.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by TruthHurts100: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2022
Wicked creatures. They are the reason we are where we are today. Evil souls. If you come for me, you go collect.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by sharone21(f): 9:08am On Oct 06, 2022
godofuck231:
Igbo and beni if them see you use your soul will be worthless

Igbo too do madam but, I will say it is the individual because even some wicked Yoruba madam dey...

I have seen an Igbo couple train a Yoruba guy from young age till adult with their big foodstuff business then, the guy later left and started his own businesses, doing food stuff business too. The Yoruba guy speaks Igbo very well, the only way you will know he is Yoruba is his name.

Let's pray our children are not trained by others( wicked people)

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2022
Chiraq77:
IGBO Women Need to Stop the Madness,They are fond of this Shit

That is why of the reasons I refused to marry from the SE.

Though not all, most of them are satanically heartless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by chukel(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2022
favour2222:
This woman is a demon ,she must rot in jail
I'm sure she went to church on Sunday and praised God

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by vicchuks7: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Can they just kill her already?
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) by AishaDant(f): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2022
People are so wicked and this is the main reason I no longer make friends easily.

Rip to the dead sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / Robber Takes Car To Pastor For Blessing, Police Nab Him In Churc / Suspected Serial Fraudster Arrested While Hiding In A Water Tank (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.