Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts (18026 Views)

“His Whereabouts Are Not Hidden” – Bwala Blasts EFCC For Declaring Bello Wanted / Alake Reveals President-elect, Tinubu Whereabouts / Daniel Bwala: Tinubu’s Whereabouts Uncertainty is A National Security Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2022
saintol:
You say? Were you sleep-Talking when you said "Tinubu Will Be Back In Nigeria In A Couple Of Days"- Keyamo?
Na couple of days na. It no get date. It can be next year self

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2022
alagbados are illiterates.
adenigga:

he's PA - point of correction, it should be ''his PA'' With all due respect!......
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by ibiyemi28(m): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2022
Ohhhh

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Babaken(m): 8:02am On Oct 06, 2022
Revolution2022:
We are already seeing the signs now that this is what tinubu will do if he eventually (God forbid) becomes the president.He will undertake an indefinite medical vacation at the expenses of taxpayers.

Buhari has spent the larger part of Nigeria's funds treating his failing health,thereby putting Nigeria in debt.
Nigerians are indirectly paying for his medical tourism with vat and other tax increase.

Meanwhile,people like keyamo,ffk,mc oluomo and co will now be referred to as 'The presidency'anytime they take a decision due to tinubu's absence.

They will be in charge of tinubu's government underground bastardazing every sector of the economy with a massive looting.Nigerians,shine ya eyes na O!
No be small presidency.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by izubext007: 8:03am On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu has been kidnapped
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Reyhzor(m): 8:06am On Oct 06, 2022
I pity those defending Tinubu , they're suffering defending incompetence, unhealthy old man who should be enjoying his God gifted old age
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Lionstep: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2022
OgaSeun:

You are a fool...
Igbos didn't vote Abiola..
Abiola lost all Igbo states apart from Anambra

Is Anambra your papa land
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Patrickoron(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2022
hisgrace090:

Igbo man loves all.

How desperate and failure sure can you guys be more than appealing to tribal sentiments.

Peter Obi would have stood a chance if only he was a credible leader that had impacting developmental strides whilst in office has a Governor. He has none..

We want a credible Nigeria who has shown ability to govern and deliver dividends of democracy to the populace and that we find in President Tinubu.

I bet you Nigerians would have supported a Ngozi Okonjo Iwela if she was on ballot or even governor Dave Umahi.

Appealing to tribal sentiments means you have lost it all. Moreso you are quoting figures I'm sure you where not big enough to understand why it happened.

There's no where Obansanjo would have won Ojukwu in any ibgo land, even delta and rivers ibgo speaking area inclusive. Obansanjo only won because of the massive rigging he perpetuated on the country. The Iwu-ism doctrine by the infamous Muruice Iwu, then inec chairman, an ibgo man.

Today the ibgo should be excited because president Buhari has improved the sanity of our electoral system, to some extent, votes will count. Peter Obi will win the eastern region with a landslide because the ibgo actually love theirs more than any.

APC will win the country while Peter Obi will end up dividing PDP sure ibgo vote of the past
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by codesport(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2022
donaldking100:
1993: Igbos voted for M.K.O Abiola. kiss
1999: Igbos voted for Olusegun Obasanjo.
2003: Igbos voted for Olusegun Obasanjo.
2007: Igbos voted for Yaradua.
2011: Igbos voted for Goodluck Jonathan.
2015: Igbos voted for Goodluck Jonathan.
2019: Igbos voted for Atiku.
For more than 30 years, Igbos have been voting for people from other tribes.
Now in 2023, they want to vote for their own Peter Obi who obviously is the best candidate amongst the rest, but y'all foolish urchins call them tribalistic.
Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Skty: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Another Buhari loading
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2022
babaolofin:
That is the incoming Attorney General of the Federation.

Intellectual radicalism.

After Atiku was nominated as the PDP Flag bearer, there was a period he travelled out for weeks nobody complained.

Whenever Tinubu travels it becomes their headache. At the Mountain after I finished praying just to relax for about one or two hours in the midnight, I saw them using bewitchments, enchantments against Tinubu to die. I woke up and scattered and overturned it by the Power In The Blood of Jesus and Authority of the Name of Jesus in Jesus Name, Amen. Their wish can never come to reality. They shall be disappointed.

Cardinal Odunmbaku at Ojodu should meet Prophet Emmanuel Mobiyina Oshoffa and Prophet Tosho Oshoffa and some elders at Ketu. They should go to Imeko to pray for Tinubu. They should forget about differences and grievances because of Tinubu. They can do it after Tinubu's arrival as I received it that Tinubu is coming back in few days now.
You went to fast and pray on top Tinubu matter?
Wonderful! How many times have you prayed and fasted for yourself?
How is not knowing the whereabouts of the man you're campaigning for intellectual radicalism?
It's just like going to solicit for a wife on a man's behalf and the girl's family ask you where the man you're speaking for is and you say you don't know but he'll be back soon. Lol

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by alimiadedayo1: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2022
donaldking100:
1993: Igbos voted for M.K.O Abiola.
Now in 2023, they want to vote for their own Peter Obi who obviously is the best candidate amongst the rest, but y'all foolish urchins call them tribalistic.
did you vote for buhari? No you voted for this people because you have no other choice than to
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Mom007(f): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2022
Once a lawyer, always a lawyer. Never to be caught in an outright lie... Instead they use phrases like " I don't know, I don't have that information, as far as I am aware, as far as I am concerned, speaking from my standpoint etc" . its only the chronically prideful that think only they are intelligent, all others are fools.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Beverlyjean(f): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2022
OgaSeun:

You are a fool...

So what?? So because if that, we should disregard Peter... other states voted for Tofa because an Igbo man was his vice
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Patrickoron(m): 8:23am On Oct 06, 2022
jaxxy:

The old cycling video from last year? posted deceitful like it's a current one??

That's what happens when you don't open your mind and brains to issues who think is important.

Even the pictures he took with Masari bello from katsina the current katsina guber candidate and Tinubu returning officer during the primaries, Hadiza usman from kano; immediate past Nigeria port Authority chairman, his boss at Mobil, and three other billionaires are also old recycle video abi

Broz open your mind so your eyes can differentiate truth from lies. Tinubu went for a knee operation months back. So if you see him on a fitness bike you should also be able the depict tht it could be his rehab routine.

Stop hating and let's have a discussion on their developmental strides and history. That's what Nigerians want
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Allisgud: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2022
This yeye man will be worst than Femi adesina and lie Mohamed if tinubu enter

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by BluntCrazeMan: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2022
So, it means that the Government of lies and excuses would continue be that naa??

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Built2last: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2022
OgaSeun:

You are a fool...

You are the bigger fool.

Why not show him an Igbo man Yorubas have ever voted.

Let's say you are right about Abiola.

Is OBJ not your son Igbos overwhelmingly voted.

Let hatred not consume you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by BluntCrazeMan: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Patrickoron:

That's what happens when you don't open your mind and brains to issues who think is important.

Even the pictures he took with Masari bello from katsina the current katsina guber candidate and Tinubu returning officer during the primaries, Hadiza usman from kano; immediate past Nigeria port Authority chairman, his boss at Mobil, and three other billionaires are also old recycle video abi

Broz open your mind so your eyes can differentiate truth from lies. Tinubu went for a knee operation months back. So if you see him on a fitness bike you should also be able the depict tht it could be his rehab routine.

Stop hating and let's have a discussion on their developmental strides and history. That's what Nigerians want

WHY MUST THEY POST A LIE AT FIRST.??
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Mozegee: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Nothing will ever stop it.
donaldking100:
1993: Igbos voted for M.K.O Abiola.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by rainlover(m): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2022
OgaSeun:

You are a fool...
shey Anambara's are yorubas?
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Patrickoron(m): 8:32am On Oct 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

WHY MUST THEY POST A LIE AT FIRST.??

What is the lie there? Someone did a live video of him on the bike, you say it's a lie. So you wish to see him on wheel chair? Sorry you will rather see him on-board Airforce has our commander in chief.

What makes you feel it's a lie. Ok the bike is to expensive for him to buy? Or he doesn't have a parlour? Or does he actually have challenge with waking?? Bro face the fact out guy is healthy enough to be Nigeria best ever president. He is the Nigeria best ever governor. undisputed fact.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Lanretoye(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Evergreen4:
This is laughable. You don't the whereabout of the person who you are speaking on his behalf. Keyamo doesn't deserve his allowance and salary for this month grin
speaking for his campaign not for him...go school una no gree.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Promising5555: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2022
Only a fool will recycle the looters of these generation, how dare you want to vote in APC again, God forbid, BATthing
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2022
OgaSeun:

You are a fool...

You could only puncture one of the stats he gave out of many which are very correct and you called him a fool? His message was to assert that the Igbos had overwhelmingly voted for other ethnic groups in Nigeria during this fourth republic.

You folks should learn how to communicate in a public forum.

Hatred and bigotry has eaten so deep into our national fabric, how can Nigeria get out of this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by MrUchenna1(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2022
we can not afford to have another NOT AWARE PRESIDENT
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Evergreen4(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2022
Lanretoye:
speaking for his campaign not for him...go school una no gree.
why the matter pain you like this , Agbadoriian

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by BePrepared: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2022
OgaSeun:

You are a fool...

You can still say what you have said without call him a fool.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by jaxxy(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2022
Patrickoron:

Keep quiet u should know the other pictures he put out after that was for damage control.

Free ur mind from political slavery.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Lanretoye(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2022
Evergreen4:
why the matter pain you like this , Agbadoriian
no be today election dey shock una.
Re: Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts by Nchenches: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Im-not-aware-of-Tinubus-whereabouts-Keyamo

You don't know of Tinubu's whereabouts but you know he is not on medical treatment. In other words, he is dead?
Anyway, to support Tinubu, one must be mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger / Profile Of Dikko Radda, Katsina Governor-Elect / PDP Crisis: Pressure Mounts On NASS Lawmakers To Defect En Mass To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.