Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin (5237 Views)

A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 06, 2022
Nature has challenged Tinubu. God doesn't want Nigerians to suffer more. It's time to save a sinking nation from the gangs of thieves. I don't doubt Hundeyin and I pray baba Emilokan respect himself and allow Nigeria to grow.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by ol0d0od0: 5:51am On Oct 06, 2022
True

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by Gentlechika(m): 5:56am On Oct 06, 2022
Its normal for anybody to get sick, but going as far as uploading a fake video on your verified twitter account shows how desperate and the length the ruling party can go to clinch on to power. This is indeed worrisome.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by dynicks(m): 5:56am On Oct 06, 2022
Anigreat!!...

Abeg come give to them as e dey hot!! grin

When you refused to succumb under Nature's romance and care, it will reveal to you the other side of it........If u know; you know...

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:57am On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu should make peace with his creator and also apologize to the family of the Endsars protesters he told the military to shoot to death at Lekki toll gate

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by sotall(m): 5:57am On Oct 06, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by fydence: 6:00am On Oct 06, 2022
Urchins..it's time to earn your 30k

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:00am On Oct 06, 2022
David hundeyin is looking for trouble
I hope he is ready for the repercussions of talking carelessly grin grin grin grin grin
U wey dey healthy, buy ticket and run for president

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by Antyislam: 6:06am On Oct 06, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
David hundeyin is looking for trouble
I hope he is ready for the repercussions of talking carelessly grin grin grin grin grin
U wey dey healthy, buy ticket and run for president
,. Nothing will happen to him, local Yoruba Muslims miscreants said worst than this against Jonathan in 2014, including Tinubu organizing Ojota protest against Jonathan , the SS people will show Tinubu pepper

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by FreeStuffsNG: 6:06am On Oct 06, 2022
Fake news purveyor on the beat again wink

I hope the website designer he maliciously defamed last time has recieved his apology like he once did to Omoni Oboli or the victim of his cyberbullying is still going ahead to press for legal damages and his commital to prison.

Nobody should yield his platform to cyberbullies and fake news purveyors.
check my signature for free stuffs!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by Efuaye(m): 6:10am On Oct 06, 2022
May God heal him and make him well again if true that he is sick.

The choice is ours who we elect in next year's poll.

Vote Peter Obi for good governance

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by ThiefnubuBandit: 6:14am On Oct 06, 2022
Where is Gbola Thiefnubuu the demented emilokan drug criminal?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by ThiefnubuBandit: 6:16am On Oct 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I hope the website designer he maliciously defamed last time has recieved his apology like he once did to Omoni Oboli or the victim of his cyberbullying is still going ahead to press for legal damages and his commital to prison.

Only idiots and foolish bastards still support Gbola Thiefnubuu.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by superCleanworks(m): 6:21am On Oct 06, 2022
make una allow this man naw.
it is his turn to furck nigeria. please allow him

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by Wawelexy(m): 6:25am On Oct 06, 2022
Wish him quick recovery, but he should step-down, Nigerians do not want a greedy and desperate candidate...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:26am On Oct 06, 2022
grin grin
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by Globad(f): 6:27am On Oct 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu should make peace with his creator and also apologize to the family of the Endsars protesters he told the military to shoot to death at Lekki toll gate

Eh shocked

He told the military to shoot people? What evidence do you have to back this up?

Even a sitting state governor doesn't command the military

So, what's your evidence for making this statement?
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by wonder233: 6:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Are we back to all these "I'm healthy", "I'm alive and not dead", "he went for a routine medical check up", "he went to rest and vacation", "the president can rule from anywhere", shenanigans again??
Because of tribe, religion, party loyalty, we are prepared to suffer?
I no longer answer the question "where are you from?" or "are you a Muslim or Christian?"
I just tell you I'm a human being and if you're not okay with that, fxxk off. Just imagine what these two things have done to the human race.
People just coming from an 8year disaster of a sick absent ruler are still fighting to install another sick absent ruler from that same party into power. All because, they so hate a particular tribe. Doesn't that make tribes in general a curse?

12 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:29am On Oct 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

This really amplifies the integrity of David Hundeyin. I wish Tinubu and APC will pick one or two virtues from the young man; we learn every day. APC and Tinubu should apologize to Nigerians for setting the nation back drastically. More importantly they should desist from political offices as penance for taking Nigeria to the gutters

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by DesChyko: 6:32am On Oct 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Says someone who gloated over Tinubu's video.

It's worse for you guys who spread fresh propaganda with what you've used to spread propaganda in 2021 without realising it.

Added Organise track to fool yourselves.

Talk about brash ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:36am On Oct 06, 2022
APC and lie are 5&6.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by Amb1045(m): 6:36am On Oct 06, 2022
Where is Tinubu Mr mugu

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by Faber(m): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Chai, like this Shettima would have become president of this country

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by Madmohamed123: 6:38am On Oct 06, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Nature has challenged Tinubu. God doesn't want Nigerians to suffer more. It's time to save a sinking nation from the gangs of thieves. I don't doubt Hundeyin and I pray baba Emilokan respect himself and allow Nigeria to grow.
I told you people that tinubu is losing his memory

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by SmartPolician: 6:47am On Oct 06, 2022
Globad:

Eh shocked

He told the military to shoot people? What evidence do you have to back this up?

Even a sitting state governor doesn't command the military

So, what's your evidence for making this statement?

A sitting governor is the chief security officer of the state and can order the military to take action. I can give you tons of instances.

Where the military can decide to resist is if the order runs contrary to their rules of engagement or the military commanders in the state have issues with the governor. There may be other reasons for the ignoring the governor.

It's not only applicable to the military - the same goes for the police. We have a federal police that takes instructions from the state governor because they work together to secure the state. That's why governors strive to have good relationship with the police and military commands in their domain.

That thing you said is just a constitutional provision that doesn't happen in real life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by JASONjnr(m): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2022
You people just want this man to release another 7seconds video to proof nonsense to his urchins...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by fashykenny(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2022
SmartPolician:

A sitting governor is the chief security officer of the state and can order the military to take action. I can give you tons of instances.

Where the military can decide to resist is if the order runs contrary to their rules of engagement or the military commanders in the state have issues with the governor. There may be other reasons for the ignoring the governor. Make we dey try Dey lie small small now . No state governor I repeat no state governor will command the army to do such work hour the knowledge of coas and the president . U people think we are fools here to be telling us all this lies . An army major generals will never listen to any state governor without the coas and the president approval so the Lagos state military action can only be implemented by the coas and the president.

It's not only applicable to the military - the same goes for the police. We have a federal police that takes instructions from the state governor because they work together to secure the state. That's why governors strive to have good relationship with the police and military commands in their domain.

That thing you said is just a constitutional provision that doesn't happen in real life.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by Fmlao: 7:07am On Oct 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Haha, Tinubu told Military to shoot protesters?

In what capacity did he make the order?
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by general111(m): 7:08am On Oct 06, 2022
Gentlechika:
Its normal for anybody to get sick, but going as far as uploading a fake video on your verified twitter account shows how desperate and the length the ruling party can go to clinch on to power. This is indeed worrisome.
did he upload that video in his verified twitter accoutn?
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Is Seriously Sick- David Hundeyin by Gondonu: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2022
It is obvious to the blind? Tinubu’s predicament is sickening.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) / Invest In Education Not Just Anti-corruption - Ben Bruce Tells Buhari / What A Man Saw At The Grave Of Late Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.