Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu (18033 Views)

Niger State Demands 13% Derivation From Oil Revenue; Threatens To Shut Kanji Dam / PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Salvador1: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Eat Tinubu's money and vote wisely
pls help modify this picture below.
Since you are first to comment.
Let's keep exposing them.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by agadez007(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2022
The money still dey,e ya pa

Them never even collect up to one quarter

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Salvador1: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Vote wisely. Stop voting thieves.
pls add this to front page let more people see what APC are capable of doing.
Modify

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by israel90: 7:48am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Igbos are one of the problems we have in this country, An Igbo Person and Money are like a conjoined twins that can never be separated grin grin grin

Even they know the senile Old man isn't fit, they'll rather prefer to collect money and install him on Nigerians grin grin grin Greedy set of tribes ;

To be honest, I'm not sure OBI can win Southeast, those greedy people will collect money and vote Tinubu live and Direct grin grin grin grin

They can sell their brothers for a plate of food grin grin grin
don't bother urself there won't be election in d east if there be scores of death will be recorded
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Salvador1: 7:49am On Oct 06, 2022
floret23:
That's the goal bro. Like Osun election, like Nigeria election. Tinubu's money is our money. Thiefnubuu to lu'le patapata grin
modify your post with this let's keep exposing APC and that sick man in London.

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Dshocker(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Igbos are one of the problems we have in this country, An Igbo Person and Money are like a conjoined twins that can never be separated grin grin grin

Even they know the senile Old man isn't fit, they'll rather prefer to collect money and install him on Nigerians grin grin grin Greedy set of tribes grin

To be honest, I'm not sure OBI can win Southeast, those greedy people will collect money and vote Tinubu live and Direct grin grin grin grin

If you and your tribe do not like money, then i pray God blesses people from your tribe, but if for any reason, you and your tribe people love money, then the opposite of the prayer sha befall you guys.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by baretalk: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2022
cheesy
EFCC must go after this Igbo group, they are demanding, what a shame.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by ada9ja(f): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Even they know the senile Old man isn't fit, they'll rather prefer to collect money and install him on Nigerians grin grin grin Greedy set of tribes grin

u were right and wrong....the right is that they will collect money...the wrong is that they will vote Tinubu...

those people will vote Obi except gun is pointing on their heads
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by DadaHammed: 8:05am On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Fake news miscreants.

People that can go to any length just to photoshop tinubu's picture.
Why should we be convince this mere printed paper is not another propaganda??

Clowns

Stop deceiving your agbado skull. Even you know it is true. You are just here to downplay and do damage control. Mugu! grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2022
I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in February 2023
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Agugbadin: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2022
This must be fake news because only one Igbo man can give out this money. If you say 17 billion Naira then it makes sense.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Amumaigwe: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Once those leaders collect money, they will now put a gun on our heads to vote their candidate? You really don't know how Igbos thinks.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

This is not about Igbos selling their brothers, every political party structure needs money to mobilize and run campaign effectively. Is there any candidates whose support groups doesn't need money for mobilization? even the memo stated items and cost for keen mobilization of the section of electorates, Elections are expensive and not just mere social media and crowd management. Even PO and Atiku will have to dole out massive funds to all their supports group to be able to reach out, you might say people are contributing for him but it is still funding, sometimes don't stereotype a whole group of people it makes you myopic and illogical. It might be a cliche but again what makes one enlightened is ability to tackle subjects based on its merits and demerits.

Again if you are too pretty as your moniker posit just try and complement it with intelligent it will actually do you a lot of good just to avoid a popular chinese proverb cheesy grin grin
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by wallarwallar(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2022
vengertime:
I said it before, and I'm going to say it again.

All these Igbos pretending to support Tinubu are just eating his stollen money.

Because the old man is stupid and desperate, everyone is just cashing out wotowoto

U are empty brain.. Politics naturally need money and to get things done you will spend money I don't need to explain that to you because you are not a baby. Ndigbo did not beg for money it is an official money needed for mobilisation and all dis obedient movement everywia you see do u think everything is done for free? Thier are individuals spending dere personal money to.mobilise to get things moving even obi is spending but he's been conscious as he know he stand no chance just testing his popularity
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by snipernigga(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2022
Fake news, that money is chicken change
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by AchichaMmuo: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

I'm Igbo, but I find this true and Hilarious grin We say Igbos vote personality, talmabout Obasanjo defeated the greatest Igbo man that ever liveth, Ojukwu in the East, a whole Ojukwu. Deep down we know what transpired and how Igbos don't even give a 2 fuxk about each other.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Now they have realized that Igbos are everywhere even in the core North. But they also forget that Igbos can betray them
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Igbo people no dey carry last
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by senjutsu(m): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2022
8.4m for contact and mobilization? Wawu�
Anyway I deal in IT Accessories my people
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Nasir123(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2022
Esseite:
Shi shi less campaign is the way to go...

I believe that can only be possible if we don't have Political parties. Because Political parties is manage by funds.
And this is one of the things they use funds for.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by pacificom: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2022
Collecting money from a man to vote him is like a postponed death for Nigerians. I will rather like each of the presidential candidate to come out with their political manifesto and let Nigerians know what they have to offer, and what difference their government will make compare to the past administrations
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by MasterKernel: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Keep your mouth shut. Why hasn't APC won states in the East, if not through imposition of candidates via Supreme Court.

It's a season of Cast Out .

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by ShaqFu: 8:49am On Oct 06, 2022
What a misleading thread. People are really very ignorant.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by twilliamx(m): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2022
Some stone head will just sit somewhere and start compiling the shit in their head. No source for the useless news.. SMH
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Mind you, this is not an endorsement money but money just to organize town hall meeting for Igbos in APC. Endorsement money will not be formal and will run in billions. This is part of the structure APC has been talking about.
Igbos wan cash out. Na play una dey. 17m. Una go wait tire

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Joniww(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2022
Every body must cashout
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by lomprico(m): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2022
Chop de monie
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2022
People who voted after collecting a liter of kerosene, what sanity do you expect from such?

An ibo man changed his surname to that of his mother's 2nd husband because the man is richer than his father.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by duduade: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2022
He has been endorsed na

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by stickle(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2022
Some people tend to believe that every Kobo spent by APC in this presidential election is Tinubu's money.
Some of this people contesting do make profit from donations even when they loose.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by LadyExcellency: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Even if they know the senile Old man isn't fit, they'll rather prefer to collect money and install him on Nigerians grin grin grin Greedy set of tribes grin

You that don't like money, how many apprentices have you settled, how many did you train in school or sent overseas?

These are the least these greedy people do that no other ethnic group does.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New PDP’ Governors, Obasanjo, Others Shun Post Convention Dinner / Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos / Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.