Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu (18024 Views)

Niger State Demands 13% Derivation From Oil Revenue; Threatens To Shut Kanji Dam / PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by EmmyCC: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2022
LOL, Tinubu too thief. Make them collect small from am then vote their concience.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Ciromaudtin(m): 9:59am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Igbos are one of the problems we have in this country, An Igbo Person and Money are like a conjoined twins that can never be separated grin grin grin

Even they know the senile Old man isn't fit, they'll rather prefer to collect money and install him on Nigerians grin grin grin Greedy set of tribes grin

To be honest, I'm not sure OBI can win Southeast, those greedy people will collect money and vote
Tinubu live and Direct grin grin grin grin

They can sell their brothers for a plate of food grin grin grin
For ur mind, u Don talk
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by luluosas(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2022
That's cheap blackmail because Igbos are richer than mere 17 million naira
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Kagd10: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2022
Imagine the entitlements. Demanding what exactly?

Go back to your village.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Igbos are one of the problems we have in this country, An Igbo Person and Money are like a conjoined twins that can never be separated grin grin grin

Even they know the senile Old man isn't fit, they'll rather prefer to collect money and install him on Nigerians grin grin grin Greedy set of tribes grin

To be honest, I'm not sure OBI can win Southeast, those greedy people will collect money and vote Tinubu live and Direct grin grin grin grin

You are too young to know all these. Don't join in perpetuating the biases and prejudices of the older generation
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Verysmart101: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2022
ejimatic:
If Ndigbo in Lagos are fconfused BAT is not. Yiu want to collect his money and vote Obi? I have said it all Igbos and their unborn children shiukd vite Obi yet the uneducated Northerners that will decide the election outnumber Igbo kingdom in Nigeria. Obi will never win except in the dream!

U should be selling ewa agoin at cele bustop.Simple sentence u can't change cant construct.Y won't u be daft mentally
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Verysmart101: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2022
Zico5:
So u are putting blame on the people that want to give out money. What of the gullible ones demanding for money. All of u thinking Igbo will collect money and vote Obi will be surprised. Igbo don't joke when it comes to money issue. They can curse their generation so far money is involved. Ask Peter Obi, he will tell u the truth.

Rocha's collected billions from APC promising to deliver imo state for APC but they couldn't even get up to 15k votes.E go shock u
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Verysmart101: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2022
juman:
Don't be deceived by those rallies for obi.
Many igbos will vote for Tinubu and Atiku.
The two are realistic target to be president.

That is y u are thinking like a kid.Labour party members/supporters donate money for their own rallies for Peter Obi whereas APC use stolen funds to bribe and rent crowds.All the trillions collected from borrowings for 8yrs can u give account of them? Abeg grow up kid
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by iknopro(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2022
I pity the young man that will marry you that is if actually you are a lady, cos the hatred you have for the Igbos will kill you one day, because of a small section of people you are now generalizing it, I am an Igbo man and will never support bad thing even if money is involved, and note there is no tribe that doesn't like money, even you, if you have never bleeped or been bleeped for money before then you can judge, APC weather this stupid set of people support them or not will never win this election, pls stop the hate
Sheistoopretty:

To be honest, I'm not sure OBI can win Southeast, those greedy people will collect money and vote Tinubu live and Direct grin grin grin grin

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by crusufixo(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2022
The red circled part cracked me up real good..... grin grin grin grin

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Softmirror: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2022
lhordspy:
Fake news miscreants.

People that can go to any length just to photoshop tinubu's picture.
Why should we be convince this mere printed paper is not another propaganda??

Clowns

HAVE YOU TRIED MARRYING A WOMAN FROM THAT PART OF NIGERIA? DO YOU KNOW THE DEMANDS? EVERY THING IN THAT PART IS ALL ABOUT MONEY.

UNLESS PETER OBI IS READY TO SPEND MONEY. HE WILL GET NOTHING BUT ZERO VOTES.

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2022
If u have access to Tinubu, better cash out before Feb 25. He is doing giveaways through his BAT foundation. He's a very generous man.
Afterwards, vote Peter Obi
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by pharmaking: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu will not give Ndigbo Shishi.
Go and vote him first, then we will compensate with appointments and gigantic projects.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by ejimatic: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Verysmart101:

U should be selling ewa agoin at cele bustop.Simple sentence u can't change cant construct.Y won't u be daft mentally
If I sell Ewa aganhin in Lagos I thank God for making me what I am today.. I know for sure that you belong to "one of those things" on the social media. I don't have the uncouth and savagery culture of abusing people online even if a person replies to any of my comments like a politically "wounded" person.All is well for you and your likeminds.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by juman(m): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
Verysmart101:

That is y u are thinking like a kid.Labour party members/supporters donate money for their own rallies for Peter Obi whereas APC use stolen funds to bribe and rent crowds.All the trillions collected from borrowings for 8yrs can u give account of them? Abeg grow up kid

The same thing said.
Its ipob that supporting him but generality of South East would vote for apc and pdp.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
iknopro:
I pity the young man that will marry you that is if actually you are a lady, cos the hatred you have for the Igbos will kill you one day, because of a small section of people you are now generalizing it, I am an Igbo man and will never support bad thing even if money is involved, and note there is no tribe that doesn't like money, even you, if you have never bleeped or been bleeped for money before then you can judge, APC weather this stupid set of people support them or not will never win this election, pls stop the hate

Do not allow me to insult u, do you think everyone is like your sisters at home that goes about bleeping every d**k for money? grin grin grin grin

See, I said what I said, Igbos are the highest back stabbers we have in this country, they are never United... u can keep trying to deny it, but the ones here knows deep down I'm saying the truth grin grin grin

Have a Good day boy, I won't reply u again
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Yorobastard(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Joshmoore:
I talk am grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
e remain make shettima look to cameraman with the most meanest of looks
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by babajero(m): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Really? Tell me more.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by prophetfire: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Ugly face with small nyash talking rubbish.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Sparrk007(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
Good one the bullion van must go round

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Lists Tinubu’s Achievements In 2023 / Musa Dikko Wins In Bwari Council / FG Establishes 12 Research ‘Centres Of Excellence’ In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.