Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu (18175 Views)

Niger State Demands 13% Derivation From Oil Revenue; Threatens To Shut Kanji Dam / PVC: Tinubu Not Responsible For Attack On Ndigbo In Lagos — Chinedu Ogah / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 7:08am On Oct 06, 2022
Cashout season.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Awon igbo lo kan

Haha
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Get as much money as u can from APC and PDP before you vote for Peter Obi's Labour Party...

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by David160(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2022
If I see Tinubu money.. I go chop am and still vote obi.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Sonyboom765: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2022
IG os can demand all you want but your papa no go srd chichi should your papa even see a single kobo of that money I trust Tinubu n us boys your unborn generation will hawk gala n sell okrika to death to pay back the loan.

AntiTerrorist:
Mind you, this is not an endorsement money but money just to organize town hall meeting for Igbos in APC. Endorsement money will not be formal and will run in billions. This is part of the structure APC has been talking about.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Lionnation: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2022
obyrich:
So this is how Joe Igbokwe loves Tinubu? grin
everyone love money

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by ejimatic: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Mind you, this is not an endorsement money but money just to organize town hall meeting for Igbos in APC. Endorsement money will not be formal and will run in billions. This is part of the structure APC has been talking about.
If Ndigbo in Lagos are confused BAT is not. You want to collect his money and vote Obi? I have said it all Igbos and their unborn children should vote Obi yet the uneducated Northerners that will decide the election outnumber Igbo kingdom in Nigeria. Obi will never win except in the dream!
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by bhartieye8: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2022
Glaucoma- causes, symptoms, and prevention

Preventions and medication
Eye drop medicine is primarily used to treat glaucoma. These eye drops reduce eye pressure when used regularly. Some achieve this by reducing the amount of watery fluid the eye produces. Others ease the strain by helping the liquid stream pass the waste point better.

Glaucoma medications can help you maintain your eyesight, but they may also have unwanted side effects. Some eye drops may result in the following side effects:

Red skin around the eyes or eyes that are red
alterations in your heartbeat and breathing
alterations in your level of energy
variations in breathing (particularly assuming that you have asthma or breathing issues)
Mouth dry
Visual obscuration
the growth of eyelashes
alterations in the color of your eyes, the skin around them, or the way your eyelids look.

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Foodie1(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2022
Massive cash out...people go cash out this election period from Tinubu Woto woto. cheesy

God forbid BAT thing.

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2022
grin grin Joe Igbokwe on the beats. God bless all our hustle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Skyehigher1: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Impact of media in this country is very bad . Media house or agents should not bias in their write up . That is the law that fg should regulate wrong headlines
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by ibechris(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2022
vengertime:
I said it before, and I'm going to say it again.

All these Igbos pretending to support Tinubu are just eating his stollen money.

Because the old man is stupid and desperate, everyone is just cashing out wotowoto

The man has become an ATM machine.

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Lovenorth: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2022
I like the Igbo way of doing things, they must cash out from the criminals

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by ibechris(m): 7:22am On Oct 06, 2022
kushma:
Lol we are seeing the difference, while people campaign for Peter Obi with their money due to natural Love for him but in Agbado Tinubu aspect, they need his money. Love is something money can’t buy, please collect the money and chop then vote for your choice after all it’s your money.

Vote for the incoming president Peter Obi
I’m Obedient and Yusful

We are Obidient my brother.

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Valto(m): 7:22am On Oct 06, 2022
more

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Kaysalas(m): 7:23am On Oct 06, 2022
LiveWithIt:
The Igbos are beginning to discover that obi can't be useful to them hence the reason they running to the master planner
this your picture got me laffing out REAL loud dis early morning! Remain BATified

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by samfrancis1(m): 7:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Some people can actually sell their father.. their kids for money.. We know them

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by jrusky(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2022
Fake news. That is an insult on igbo people in Lagos. What is N17million to business men in Lagos to be demanding for such embarrassing amount and for what?

I'm sure it's obi-diots who posted this shit to make it look like igbo are with that fool called obi sorry you are all know frustrated pathological cursed liars so go to hell with your lies.

Use any tactics, use any lies, say any shit obi will never be the president of Nigeria.

I still stand on my feet ready to bet with any of you obi will never win a single state in SW and will never win any state in The North so the earlier the better for obi to start preparing for 2031 the better for him we will do all things possible by fire by force to stop him winning a single state in Nigeria to disgrace him and his useless supporters so next time they should go and learn how to play politics.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by 2Radii: 7:26am On Oct 06, 2022
floret23:
That's the goal bro. Like Osun election, like Nigeria election. Tinubu's money is our money. Thiefnubuu to lu'le patapata grin
How is it Ur money??

No go work, u go die for penury cheesy

Orogunologun debiti aya ti.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Igboslayer: 7:30am On Oct 06, 2022
Hunger go finish this IPOBIAN bast.rds eventually…Give them the agbado they have been shouting for…Igbos wey go sell their birthright for peanuts.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by na2016: 7:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Igbos are one of the problems we have in this country, An Igbo Person and Money are like a conjoined twins that can never be separated grin grin grin

Even they know the senile Old man isn't fit, they'll rather prefer to collect money and install him on Nigerians grin grin grin Greedy set of tribes grin

To be honest, I'm not sure OBI can win Southeast, those greedy people will collect money and vote Tinubu live and Direct grin grin grin grin

They can sell their brothers for a plate of food grin grin grin

I have said it it before that a major problem Obi has is in South East because his Igbo brothers will sell him and vote for another candidate.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2022
I trust my igbo brothers. They will collect his money and still not vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2022
na2016:

I have said it it before that a major problem Obi has is in South East because his Igbo brothers will sell him and vote for another candidate.

True dear grin grin grin grin
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Zico5(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2022
So u are putting blame on the people that want to give out money. What of the gullible ones demanding for money. All of u thinking Igbo will collect money and vote Obi will be surprised. Igbo don't joke when it comes to money issue. They can curse their generation so far money is involved. Ask Peter Obi, he will tell u the truth.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by bonnyhope: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Too cheap

What is 17m to BAT
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Even if the paper up there is real I think they can get that money within their group.
lhordspy:
Fake news miscreants.

People that can go to any length just to photoshop tinubu's picture.
Why should we be convince this mere printed paper is not another propaganda??

Clowns
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by uchvic(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Igbos are one of the problems we have in this country, An Igbo Person and Money are like a conjoined twins that can never be separated grin grin grin

Even they know the senile Old man isn't fit, they'll rather prefer to collect money and install him on Nigerians grin grin grin Greedy set of tribes grin

To be honest, I'm not sure OBI can win Southeast, those greedy people will collect money and vote Tinubu live and Direct grin grin grin grin

Babygirl don't sweat over this OK! OBI is not a regional candidate.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

i admit that We igbos love money but mind u only hustle legit to earn it. Meanwhile ur tribe women like you ,both single and maried, depend on olosho work to earn a living. With it u people cant survive because you lazy. and you knw it.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by HRMK: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2022
THEY ALL SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED!THEY ARE SCAMMERS FROM OBIDIENTS!!
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by juman(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2022
Don't be deceived by those rallies for obi.
Many igbos will vote for Tinubu and Atiku.
The two are realistic target to be president.
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by HRMK: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
obviously,you are one of them!you are all rogues looking for stomach infrastructure!!
Re: Ndigbo In Lagos State Demands For ₦17m From APC To Endorse Tinubu by Trill1(m): 7:44am On Oct 06, 2022
Ah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 / Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion / Be Ready To Refund Stolen Money, El Rufai Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.