Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

New Pictures Of Tinubu And His Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Pictures Of Tinubu And His Children (1003 Views)

Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Pictures Of Tinubu And His Children by MadeInTokyo: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu team have released another set of pictures of Tinubu, as suspicions continue to mount on the whereabout and health of Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu
The APC Presidential Campaign has completely grounded following the sudden exit of Bola Ahmed Tinubu out of the continue over 2, weeks ago,which has kept top APC Chieftains and Governors in the dark of the whereabout, current state of health and wellbeing of Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: New Pictures Of Tinubu And His Children by fman(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2022
Old pix!!
Tinubu gradually don become ancestor
Re: New Pictures Of Tinubu And His Children by Zonefree(m): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2022
fman:
Old pix!!
Tinubu gradually don become ancestor
It's Throwback Thursday na cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Tinubu And His Children by N3TRAL: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2022
Seyi Tinubu's Wife is very gorgeous!

Layal fine die! The day I saw her, I couldn't take my eyes off her even though she's someone's wife.

She single handedly purified the plain-looking gene of Bola Tinubu and his descendants. grin

Don't hate or mock Tinubu or any successful person because they're not as physically attractive as you.

If you're not physically attractive or strong, don't be intimidated. Work very hard with your brain like Bola Tinubu and you and your sons will be loved by the prettiest women who will give birth to beautiful children.

Money answers everything.

Thursday motivation!
Re: New Pictures Of Tinubu And His Children by MadeInTokyo: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2022
grin grin grin
It is clear Tinubu is seriously sick and grounded in London hospital, with all these pictures he team are posting everyday, is just showing desperation and deceit.
Tinubu should come back to Nigeria and start Campaigning from state to state to show Nigerians he is healthy.
Nigerians do not want to see Tinubu pictures.
Nigerians want to see Tinubu go to campaign grounds in all the 36 states and stand for at least 30 minutes in each state to campaign why Nigerians should vote for him
We will never repeat the same mistake we did with Buhari again....never....insha allah

Re: New Pictures Of Tinubu And His Children by fman(m): 9:59am On Oct 06, 2022
Zonefree:

It's Throwback Thursday na cheesy grin
I swear!!
Everything na cruise
Re: New Pictures Of Tinubu And His Children by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2022
Beautiful grand children he got. I don't like him dosen't mean I won't say the truth.

He should step down and have more fun time with his grand kids.

Re: New Pictures Of Tinubu And His Children by Urheadmaster(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2022
Felixamos:
Beautiful grand children he got.

Yes of course
Re: New Pictures Of Tinubu And His Children by Urheadmaster(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2022
Felixamos:
Beautiful grand children he got. I don't like him dosen't mean I won't say the truth.

He should step down and have more fun time with his grand kids.

Don't forget this is throwback tongue
Re: New Pictures Of Tinubu And His Children by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Yes of course
You wouldn't have said that if it was Obi. Las,Las una must get sense.
Re: New Pictures Of Tinubu And His Children by bender79: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2022
To douse this suspicion is it not better to let him talk? Which kind of games are they playing that ends up increasing suspicion
Re: New Pictures Of Tinubu And His Children by MadeInTokyo: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2022
bender79:
To douse this suspicion is it not better to let him talk? Which kind of games are they playing that ends up increasing suspicion
Tinubu teams are only making matters worst by posting pictures almost every day, it is only arousing more suspicions about the state of health of Tinubu.
Nigerians don't want to see Tinubu photo shoots pictures, Nigerians want Tinubu to come and mount the stage on Campaign
grounds and stand for at least 30 Minutes in each of the 36 states and Camapiaign to show and prove to Nigerians he is healthy, strong and ready for the task ahead.
Re: New Pictures Of Tinubu And His Children by Komolafe89: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2022
Obi supporters nightmare

(1) (Reply)

How Tinubu Lost Plateau State / Fake Money In Circulation / BREAKING: INEC Has Postponed The Collation Of The Presidential Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.