Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers (28974 Views)

I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri / Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure / Peter Obi Explains How Buhari Could Have Ended ASUU Strike In One Month (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Scamburster(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ntipia:

Just like your father stole yam from the gods and now you are paying for it with madness.
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by deji17: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
He kept it there quietly grin grin grin. This guy is a criminal.

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by OChimex: 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buhari4sale:
Obi, You are grand master thief. Everything about you is masquerading and some gullible Nigerians are falling for you cheesy. You are a crook. You became a political actor when Nigeria was on fire among various lions and vampires, how did you eventually come to the corridor of power if you were not part of them or one of them. Baba werey ni e oooo obi grin. All of una na thief ooo but Obi is the most dangerous out of the three. Who doesnt know how much Igbos can destroy when it comes to financial matter. Wetin even concern me, God is my hope , I dont believe in any of those candidates but I still prefer Tinubu to the rest of them because he has seen it all and his delivery has been tested and confirm with his structure, exposure and survey. His foundations and ability to form, evaluate and manipulate is distinctive. Una don spilled this country already, our parties are tribal in differences and opposition. Hausas are believe to the determinant of election result in Nigeria presidential race while they dominate the two major parties with igbos and yorubas as their bride, the last wife na south south who enjoys various socio, economic and cultural welfare directly and indirectly whiling majority through the back door. Igbos concentrate their support on PDP while yoruba current actors are the builders and stronghold of APC... So what is the problem of obidient with Apc ... I still dont understand. Awon werey , no one will forget 1966 and the tribes that were badly hit until after 100yrs ... Mark my words!!!

Just give a concrete evidence verifiable about his thievery, and we will believe you.
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Seeck: 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Peter Obi can lie, just look at this man. The Pandora account exposed was not opened before Peter Obi was governor nor was it opened in his first term as governor.

The Pandora a count in Obi's daughter's name was opened in his secure tenure as governor.

Notice where Premier times declared 4 years after he was governor 2010 meaning his second term which every Nigeria know is when governor loot the most.

Please can you help me with the link to this premium times news?
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by PoliteActivist: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu was only mentioned for selling his house. Unlike Peter Obi who was mentioned for opening offshore accounts to siphon state funds like Abacha did.

Have you people no shame whatsoever?? You are actually mentioning Obi and Tinubu in the the same sentence when it comes to corruption!!!
Obi that Anambra godfathers are still after him till date for not letting them loot the treasury, while Tinubu set himself as the perpetual godfather who has continued looting the treasury till date - long after he left office!

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by ewelike1rosseuf: 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
The urchins should find a way to him and verify with their eyes. Stop this internet Pandora paper ish. Go to him directly and stop making noise with you agbado brainThe urchins should find a way to him and verify with their eyes. Stop this internet Pandora paper ish. Go to him directly and stop making noise with you agbado brain...
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Perfectbeing(m): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
The four candidates. Only one is not desperate.

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Technomics: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Peter Obi can lie, just look at this man. The Pandora account exposed was not opened before Peter Obi was governor nor was it opened in his first term as governor.

The Pandora a count in Obi's daughter's name was opened in his secure tenure as governor.

Notice where Premier times declared 4 years after he was governor 2010 meaning his second term which every Nigeria know is when governor loot the most.

You have proven that you have not gone through the article. Still shooting yourself on the foot
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by maasoap(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:
This isn't a thing to begin debate on.

We Obi-Datti group of movements don't care tongue

We stand solely on your mandate cool

Yeah, let's turn a blind eye. Pandora is Pandora no matter what!
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by maasoap(m): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
chidexleo:
Obi is a man you can trust and he will not disappoint.
I play that Nigerians will choose a better candidate.

Trust kil u dia
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by maasoap(m): 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
toneroforever:

That's why Tinubu's urchins r envious. Obi is the exact opposite of what BAT is

I guess they mistakenly typed his name in Pandora papers instead of Tinubu's name. A thief will always be a thief, this is his past haunting him.
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by newnigerdelta00: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Joevics:
The Labour Party presidential candidate explains why his name was included in the Pandora paper in an interview.

Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJyuGl_k7Yo

Scammer, liar's, trekkers, Loser's labour in vain.goodbye

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Technomics: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=117318862][/quote]

Are you aware that Tinubu is mentioned more in Pandora papers?
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by maasoap(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Everybody was mentioned in Pandora papers. Tinubu was mentioned much more than Obi. They're only jealous because Obi has a squeaky clean image!
See below

A thief who was nicknamed a befitting name "Pandora" can't be "squeaky" clean.
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Freethinker87: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Goodluck explaining what a trust fund is to an agbadorian. grin
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Sonyboom765: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Look at shameless despicable cursed God forsaken foolish Igbos defensing a criminal. Just imagine if this was Tinubu looting under his daughter's name. It is God Almighty that will punish you n your Igbo father one by one for supporting this Pandora Criminal.

So you fools are telling after spending 5 years studying journalism I do not understand what it is for a diehard Nigeria politician n criminal to be exposed. So Peter Obi's head must be dipped inside dollar before he can be declared a criminal. Imagine lunatic claiming he as right to open trust account in daughter's name are also the ones that are denigrating Tinubu for bring bullion van into his house though he holds no political office.

This set of fools will still defend the Pandora criminal loot of over N250 million monthly from Anambra coffers using his governors convoy as a saintly affair ordained by amadioha. Foolish set of bastards supporting a criminal shamelessly.

IfnobeGod20:

You're not wise and it will take the grace of God for you to receive just a pint of wisdom.
Of all the people that were named in the Pandora paper, how many has EFCC or ICPC tried. None.
You cannot tell anyone how he will use his money. On the Pandora paper, names of pastors and captains of industries are there and these are people that have not worked for goverement just for one day. Do they also steal?
He has give you, EFCC, ICPC and you likes the challenge. No need disgracing yourself.
CASTOSVILLA:
Mr man stop spewing trash from you Tinubu papers. Peter obi was way richer than the state coffers even before he assumed as governor. Personally as a rich man he has every right to create a trust fund for his children and that must not be declared as an asset because it's now his children's. Tinubu prime time can cook up any story, just believe it at your own perile and stop peddling unverified stories.
Technomics:

You have proven that you have not gone through the article. Still shooting yourself on the foot

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by lereinter(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
I will be very sorry for those naive Obidients when INEC declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President.

They still don’t understand the political terrain in Nigeria, they say it is the South’s turn, Peter Obi has helped Tinubu to the Presidency.

It's Jaz
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Technomics: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Look at shameless despicable cursed God forsaken foolish Igbos defensing a criminal. Just imagine if this was Tinubu looting under his daughter's name. It is God Almighty that will punish you n your Igbo father one by one for supporting this Pandora Criminal.

So you fools are telling after spending 5 years studying journalism I do not understand what it is for a diehard Nigeria politician n criminal to be exposed. So Peter Obi's head must be dipped inside dollar before he can be declared a criminal. Imagine lunatic claiming he as right to open trust account in daughter's name are also the ones that are denigrating Tinubu for bring bullion van into his house though he holds no political office.

This set of fools will still defend the Pandora criminal loot of over N250 million monthly from Anambra coffers using his governors convoy as a saintly affair ordained by amadioha. Foolish set of bastards supporting a criminal shamelessly.

Wake up, you go cry tire grin

Obi will be your president
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Trapnews: 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
chidexleo:
In some state now flood victims are left to their fate.
This is something OBI will never do. OBi will provide every necessary items like safety, security, food and medicals. To crown it all he will enter the flood to come and encourage the victims.
I have never seen a billionaire that is so kind and down to earth like him.
Let me tell you something today, OBi is the only one among them that can reduce the cost of governance to better the life of Nigerians

He entered the flood and the evidence is there but he failed to give a solution because the governor that took over from him also visited the same place in a canoe. We want competent leaders not sympathizers. Obi is a confirmed dullard, we don't need him.

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Ddokie: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buhari4sale:
Obi, You are grand master thief. Everything about you is masquerading and some gullible Nigerians are falling for you cheesy. You are a crook. You became a political actor when Nigeria was on fire among various lions and vampires, how did you eventually come to the corridor of power if you were not part of them or one of them. Baba werey ni e oooo obi grin. All of una na thief ooo but Obi is the most dangerous out of the three. Who doesnt know how much Igbos can destroy when it comes to financial matter. Wetin even concern me, God is my hope , I dont believe in any of those candidates but I still prefer Tinubu to the rest of them because he has seen it all and his delivery has been tested and confirm with his structure, exposure and survey. His foundations and ability to form, evaluate and manipulate is distinctive. Una don spilled this country already, our parties are tribal in differences and opposition. Hausas are believe to the determinant of election result in Nigeria presidential race while they dominate the two major parties with igbos and yorubas as their bride, the last wife na south south who enjoys various socio, economic and cultural welfare directly and indirectly whiling majority through the back door. Igbos concentrate their support on PDP while yoruba current actors are the builders and stronghold of APC... So what is the problem of obidient with Apc ... I still dont understand. Awon werey , no one will forget 1966 and the tribes that were badly hit until after 100yrs ... Mark my words!!!

So far 60 people liked this post of yours. I will keep counting to know how many irredeemably stupid individuals that visit this platform everyday.
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by hohafrank(m): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buhari4sale:
We the northern christians our voice will be Heard
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Yankee101: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
pacesetting:
I'm finding it difficult to grasp your English, but I believe you're trying to link Ibru with Obi. And I say you have been deceived by those who told you those lies.

Snippets

The N4.7 billion capital market fraud and N6.3 billion falsification of account. “Chief Willie Obiano was there, Mr. Peter Obi was the chairman when all these was going on, and the money they used in paying to the account of Mr. Peter Obi’s company, Next International, I have documents relating to that.

https://urbanlifeng.com/default_main/index.php/20-urban-life/530-11-billion-fraud-rocks-fidelity-bank-anambra-governor-willie-obiano-former-governor-peter-obi-former-md-reginald-ihejiahi-involved-they-want-to-assassinate-me-petitioner-cries-blue-murder

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by intruder15(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buhari4sale:

I wonder how you gathered 61 likes. Maybe there are 62 unsound minds. Cuz above is trash.
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by SmartyPants(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:
This isn't a thing to begin debate on.

We Obi-Datti group of movements don't care tongue

We stand solely on your mandate cool

Interesting. Tomorrow they will come out with some story of how Obi will be accountable.

Nigerians. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by SmartyPants(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Technomics:

Are you aware that Tinubu is mentioned more in Pandora papers?

So we can finally agree that they are birds of a feather?

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by VULCAN(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
One of the signs of low IQ people is their complete inability to prepare a logical argument.

Read the epistle this guy wrote and the first thing you realise is that he couldn't even be bothered to listen to what Obi said. He is regurgitating what they told them to say.

No thinking involved. That's why they are termed Zombies.

But the same Tinubu urchins will want you to listen to their infantile explanations about the evil that Tinubu has wrought.

Is that not hypocrisy?

Buhari4sale:
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by plaindealer: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Just imagine if we all ship out money to hide without paying taxes, without investing it in Nigeria to create jobs and move Nigeria forward.

What will happen to Nigeria?

Your billions could be creating jobs even for your own people in Anambra, but it's sitting in a foreign bank account and being used to develop other countries.

This is the sad paradox of the fool and his money

My money is for my family mentality, thank God that Dangote and other patriotic Nigerian business people and industrialists don't share this crude,, greedy, selfish and unpatriotic mentality .

The man just keep disgusting me.

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Misterone: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
lipsrsealed
Joevics:
The Labour Party presidential candidate explains why his name was included in the Pandora paper in an interview.

Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJyuGl_k7Yo
bloody liar. The law compels you to declare your assets before you enter government and after you exit government. Why did you hide those assets if there's nothing sinister to it? Thief! We know what you did. You used government money to buy those assets the way you secretly invested government money I. Your family business. Ole.

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by feedthenation(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
---Saw this video on Peter Obi---talking about changing political parties---

https://twitter.com/i/status/1577724787874353152
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by CASTOSVILLA(m): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sonyboom765:

Myndd44 can you see what this guy just wrote
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
chidexleo:
Obi is a man you can trust and he will not disappoint.
I play that Nigerians will choose a better candidate.

bro we cant truss Obi atall....He & the IBO terrrorist group IPOD are planin to breakkup nigeria. .....!(no oofeinse)
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by CASTOSVILLA(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sonyboom765:

Never knew you were senseless and useless to your generation. Tribal bigotry will be the end of you one day. Now I know that you're empty because I used to respect you. Please take several seats behind from now on. Useless

PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats In Kaduna / Kashim Shettima Receives Malala Yousafzai And Amina Mohammed In His Office / 10 States Paying Wage Award To Workers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83