Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers (28968 Views)

I Was Not Detained At Heathrow Airport Nor Mentioned In Pandora Papers - Omokri / Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure / Peter Obi Explains How Buhari Could Have Ended ASUU Strike In One Month (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by LaSenior: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Mr Peter Please stop talking

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Goodoldays(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Where is Tinubu?
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Timekeeper452: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buhari4sale:
Obi, You are grand master thief. Everything about you is masquerading and some gullible Nigerians are falling for you cheesy. You are a crook. You became a political actor when Nigeria was on fire among various lions and vampires, how did you eventually come to the corridor of power if you were not part of them or one of them. Baba werey ni e oooo obi grin. All of una na thief ooo but Obi is the most dangerous out of the three. Who doesnt know how much Igbos can destroy when it comes to financial matter. Wetin even concern me, God is my hope , I dont believe in any of those candidates but I still prefer Tinubu to the rest of them because he has seen it all and his delivery has been tested and confirm with his structure, exposure and survey. His foundations and ability to form, evaluate and manipulate is distinctive. Una don spilled this country already, our parties are tribal in differences and opposition. Hausas are believe to the determinant of election result in Nigeria presidential race while they dominate the two major parties with igbos and yorubas as their bride, the last wife na south south who enjoys various socio, economic and cultural welfare directly and indirectly whiling majority through the back door. Igbos concentrate their support on PDP while yoruba current actors are the builders and stronghold of APC... So what is the problem of obidient with Apc ... I still dont understand. Awon werey , no one will forget 1966 and the tribes that were badly hit until after 100yrs ... Mark my words!!!
if Obi is a thief then tinubu is a bandit.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by mrsymbian: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Okay
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by GeneralPula: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
chidexleo:
Obi is a man you can trust and he will not disappoint.
I play that Nigerians will choose a better candidate.
Trust you say? Go and tell Anambra people that and see if they won’t bounce on you..

Nigeria have decided to choose a better candidate and that’s why they rejected the Anambra fraud..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by otijah(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
You are sounding as if you want to commit suicide oo. Somebody check on this guy please
Buhari4sale:
Obi, You are grand master thief. Everything about you is masquerading and some gullible Nigerians are falling for you cheesy. You are a crook. You became a political actor when Nigeria was on fire among various lions and vampires, how did you eventually come to the corridor of power if you were not part of them or one of them. Baba werey ni e oooo obi grin. All of una na thief ooo but Obi is the most dangerous out of the three. Who doesnt know how much Igbos can destroy when it comes to financial matter. Wetin even concern me, God is my hope , I dont believe in any of those candidates but I still prefer Tinubu to the rest of them because he has seen it all and his delivery has been tested and confirm with his structure, exposure and survey. His foundations and ability to form, evaluate and manipulate is distinctive. Una don spilled this country already, our parties are tribal in differences and opposition. Hausas are believe to the determinant of election result in Nigeria presidential race while they dominate the two major parties with igbos and yorubas as their bride, the last wife na south south who enjoys various socio, economic and cultural welfare directly and indirectly whiling majority through the back door. Igbos concentrate their support on PDP while yoruba current actors are the builders and stronghold of APC... So what is the problem of obidient with Apc ... I still dont understand. Awon werey , no one will forget 1966 and the tribes that were badly hit until after 100yrs ... Mark my words!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Freksy(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
Stains, at least one, must be found on him, else we manufacture one
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Osibajo2023: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:
This isn't a thing to begin debate on.

We Obi-Datti group of movements don't care tongue

We stand solely on your mandate cool
na so dem talk during buhari time too, only foolish non Igbo people will think obi has something to offer
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by asanausana91: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
This liar again?
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Minjim: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:

But you want BATist to care about Tinubu's health and age ?
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by gidzbobby: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Peter Obi really said “I don’t respond to comments by spokesperson or third parties. I’m a presidential candidate & I only respond to comments by another Presidential candidate” Daddy literally just told Festus Keyamo, Reno Omokri and Political jobbers to go and play with sand �
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by GenerationNext: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buhari4sale:
Chai! see comment grin grin grin grin common sense is no longer common. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Todah03: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
I love issue based campaign
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
That's a man who has a name to protect. Has Tinubu bothered to explain anything on the countless cases of corruption linked to him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Yankee101: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
When he was first asked he was stammering
Why was it not in his name but his children?
Believe a Nigerian politician at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Jaiyesplace(f): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by AyomideOG01: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=117318775][/quote]

Nice Photoshop. You should have at least done something about having same profile picture for about 11 year grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by MuslimIgbo: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
youngmd:
Waiting for agbadorian and mikano boys to attack him
Last election, Obi was also part of mikano boys.

Shame on you.

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Jaiyesplace(f): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by ChukwuObe: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:

The same way Tinubu supporters group dont care and they will continue to stand behind him no matter the propanganda from the children of hate
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by pacesetting: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
He said the investment was made before he became a governor. Whether it's in his name or in his children's name is irrelevant. It's amazing that you people are supporting the real criminals while back-lashing the one sent to catch the criminals.

Yankee101:
When he was first asked he was stammering
Why was it not in his name but his children?
Believe a Nigerian politician at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by smyo(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buhari4sale:
The real enemy of Nigeria, always hating without comprehension. Hate no go kill you

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by naijapips04: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
Joevics:

What are you saying. Did Pandora paper say Obi stole one naira?

That's not the purpose of the leak. The paper never mentioned anybody stole anything. The purpose was to show you how much your politicians are hiding offshore.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Rapuru14: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buhari4sale:

Mad man
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by smyo(m): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Joevics:

What are you saying. Did Pandora paper say Obi stole one naira?
That guy don't know what is Pandora paper o, he is just hating
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Joevics(m): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
naijapips04:

That's not the purpose of the leak. The paper never mentioned anybody stole anything. The purpose was to show you how much your politicians are hiding offshore.
And the man explained where the money came from, which is plausible.
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Rapuru14: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Peter Obi can lie, just look at this man. The Pandora account exposed was not opened before Peter Obi was governor nor was it opened in his first term as governor.

The Pandora a count in Obi's daughter's name was opened in his secure tenure as governor.
Idiot
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by Rapuru14: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=117318826][/quote]
Idiot
Re: Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers by ChukwuObe: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Rapuru14:

Idiot

Obviosuly your brain is demented just because you were not properly trained at that baby factory in Aba where your parents bought you from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 States Paying Wage Award To Workers / Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) / Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.