Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) (36370 Views)

MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) / Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) / Difu Obiano's 6th Birthday Celebration In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Oziens: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2022
President Peter Obi, The Scholar.
It Takes intellectual sagacity To Be In The Midst of Intellectuals Dissecting Issues

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
That's good
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Hushbingo: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Cj4charles(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
[left][/left]
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by zanebaddo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
N3TRAL:
Lecturers from the department of political science in UNILAG, UNN, or Covenant University will not reject a proposal from a Haitian Presidential aspirant to speak to their students.

It is not that fact that you're speaking at Harvard University that matters. It is the platform that gives you audience at Harvard that determines your worth.

The Ivy league will never reject a presidential aspirant of the most populous black country who volunteers to give his account of governance in Nigeria to students.

Harvard scholars have heard Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Barrack Obama , Bill Gates, Chimamanda Adichie address them at televised events.

If you understood the prestige attached to Harvard you would know that the institution would be lowering its standard to invite Obi who doesn't understand the concept of Green Energy to speak to its students in an important event.

Speaking at one of the smallest halls in Harvard to scarcely occupied seats can never make a person president of my country. Know this and have peace ✌️
lol
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by PeterObi4LP: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
Watch out how shildren of hate and Agbadorians will start to attack him 1...2...3

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Miliscent: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
He really doesn't pretend about his seriousness for education.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by sukkot: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
ajala
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Gbemini(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by anonimi: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tochi3:
PO to the World... PO for a better Nigeria..

Who is more competent than PO.... even Harvard recognizes competence when they see one..

When will Thief'nubu be invited to City Chicago Uni... to give emilokan whatever...

Harvard arrangement paid for by the fraudulent Pandora saint of pretentious stinginess and/or his follow follow suppoerters?
Was that not how Thiefnuibu packaged Aisha's PTSD husband with nice paparazzi pictures? How far today, seven years later

blamingthedevil:
@PeterObi should represent Nigeria in lying at the next Olympics to guarantee that Nigeria brings home Gold medal. He can lie for Africa. How can Yoruba leaders ask Yoruba not to vote for Peter because he will build a port in SS, when SS already has many ports?

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1569271563614298112?t=c65NKG1egsw5GZoIlvLr7g&s=19

Peter Obi, a man who refuses to defy IPOB sit at home orders in his own region, is spreading lies against the Yoruba. Accusing them of asking people not to vote for him because he will build a port in the SS. SS that already has at least 3 ports! No be juju be that?

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1569296527256076295?t=c65NKG1egsw5GZoIlvLr7g&s=19

BATified2023:
what’s d difference between buhari n peter obi

Under buhari ASUU strike for 6 months same for 6 month’s lecturers strike under peter obi

Doctors are complaining under buhari same way doctors went on strike for 13 months under peter obi

Peter obi increased ANSU tuition fee by 70% so tell me d difference between peter obi n buhari

As regards insecurity,I believe u know for sure that curbing insecurity n kidnapping was part of Obiano manifesto

As regards economy,peter obi couldn’t add 5 naira to anambra economy,something Obiano quadruple within a year in government n also increased workers salary

So bro tell me d difference between peter obi n buhari

bennybuhari:
“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by newnigerdelta00: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tochi3:

Who is more competent than PO.... even Harvard recognizes competence when they see one..

When will Thief'nubu be invited to City Chicago Uni... to give emilokan whatever...

This kind of your foolishness na follow come
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Lovenorth: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
How can a man with questionable character and origin challenge young, honest, educated and energetic man like Peter Obi? It's only in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Manna4Gurls: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
I would love PO to win next coming election, but I'm having a mixed feeling of the unknown
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Gbemini(m): 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tochi3:

This criminal just dey waka aroud , scammer obi
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by segunzik(m): 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
This man is just deceiving people up and down. He's going nowhere..
Obi supporters will too cry next year.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
N3TRAL:
Lecturers from the department of political science in UNILAG, UNN, or Covenant University will not reject a proposal from a Haitian Presidential aspirant to speak to their students.

It is not that fact that you're speaking at Harvard University that matters. It is the platform that gives you audience at Harvard that determines your worth.

The Ivy league will never reject a presidential aspirant of the most populous black country who volunteers to give his account of governance in Nigeria to students.

Harvard scholars have heard Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Barrack Obama , Bill Gates, Chimamanda Adichie address them at televised events.

If you understood the prestige attached to Harvard you would know that the institution would be lowering its standard to invite Obi who doesn't understand the concept of Green Energy to speak to its students in an important event.

Speaking at one of the smallest halls in Harvard to scarcely occupied seats can never make a person president of my country. Know this and have peace ✌️

See bile! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Imstrong2(m): 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Youngwiz71:
Mean while Some people do not even know the whereabout of their candidate grin
Comrade abeg no make their BP rise higher mercy Dem small

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by anonimi: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
segunzik:
This man is just deceiving people up and down. He's going nowhere..
Obi supporters will too cry next year.

The way that Thiefnuibu and Buhari deceived us in 2015?
How do we ensure we don't get scammed again with the same format by this liar of a rogue

SATANICALLY:
In a 2018 interview, Peter Obi said he invested $20 million in International Breweries on behalf of Anambra state as a governor.

Obi’s claim was in response to questions on economic development, Anambra politics and his presidential ambition.

“… Anambra state is the single-highest shareholder in that facility. I invested in it, over $20 million,” Obi had said.

“It is worth almost $100 [million] today.
That’s what government should do.”

TheCable had previously fact-checked some of the claims.

Chukwuma Soludo, governor of Anambra, also debunked a recent statement ascribed to him regarding the investment.

International Breweries (IB) Plc is a subsidiary of the world’s largest brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev) — a multinational drink and brewing giant based in Leuven, Belgium.

In its 2021 audited financial statement, the company said it holds 43 percent economic interest in International Breweries Plc, a publicly listed company in Nigeria.

According to a report by The Nation, AB InBev merged its Nigerian operations under a single corporate entity in 2017. It had three indirect Nigerian subsidiaries — International Breweries Plc, Intafact Beverages Limited and Pabod Breweries Limited. SABMiller Nigeria Holdings BV — another subsidiary of AB InBev — was also a major stakeholder in Intafact and Pabod.

ANAMBRA’S INVESTMENT

In a statement made available to TheCable on Tuesday, Ifeatu Onejeme, Anambra’s commissioner of finance, confirmed that Peter Obi’s administration invested the sum of N1,955,535,247.00 (an equivalent of approximately $12,616,356.43 at the then average CBN exchange rate of N155.00/$1) in Intafact Beverages Limited, a green-field brewery set up in Onitsha by SABMiller Breweries of South Africa in 2012.

Onejeme added that the state government still holds 407,321,264 ordinary shares of International Breweries Plc in exchange for the Intafact Beverages Limited investment.

“Based on the NGX closing price of N5.50 as of 20/6/22, these shares were valued at N2,240,266,952 on that date,” the statement reads in part.

“Based on the Central Bank of Nigeria I&E exchange rate of N415.75/US$1.00 on same June 20, 2022, this investment was valued at an equivalent of approximately US$5,388,495.37 (and at N604/$1.00 parallel market rate, only US$3,709,051.24).”

https://www.thecable.ng/revealed-peter-obi-administrations-12-24m-investment-in-international-breweries-now-worth-5-38m/

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
N3TRAL:

Even your church youth committee never invite you to give a talk. Itibolibo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by yusufmurry: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
I still doubt how Obi will not make good decisions in leadership. He seeks for knowledge himself than those that will gather clones to make decisions for him.

Look at Buhari, people makes decisions for him at their gains. He knows nothing about Nigeria. Disabuse your mind and have a one on one interview with him.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Nchenches: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
post=117317082:
From Peter Obi

https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid02V8xCsn8yR2xCnAhhEnkC4pzcNmfjEWoqNC5NgV5k9p3YKAexG11vTnJtw2fCgW5ql/

But ethno-religious bigots of Nigeria are thinking about having Shettima or Atiku to take over from President Buhari. Thereafter, they will continue to gnash the teeth over the menace of Boko Haram, bandits and armed Fulani herdsmen. Problem is that their choice shall also affect saner Nigerians adversely.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Marpol2021(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
Obi to the world.... God bless our incoming presido. Isha Allah it shall happen.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Pepperboi: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
Your foolishness can't take you any where Boy! Wake up
N3TRAL:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by anonimi: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
Youngwiz71:
Mean while Some people do not even know the whereabout of their candidate grin

We know where he is. Please see below. wink cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
And BAT is still missing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Throwback: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

It was a lecture that everyone talked about, including the opposition party sef.

Give us a Throwback topic to this event I will surely add my 2 cents.

Peter Obi is playing catchup.
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by kologba: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tochi3:

tinubu and obi na be mate for anything....u people are just decieving urselves... especially from the south east
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Goodoldays(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
Where is Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
Everyone wants to hear him speak...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by tyinfinity: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
A dullard at UNN is now lecturing at Harvard see wonders of ipob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem / Reno Omokri's Post About Ladies' Virginity Got Him Slammed By Twitter User / Man Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Against Buhari In Yola (More Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.