Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) (36386 Views)

MC Oluomo At His Children's Graduation Ceremony In USA (Photos) / Njide Okonjo-Udochi Wins Physician Of The Year Award In Maryland, USA (Photos) / Difu Obiano's 6th Birthday Celebration In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
We investigated and found this was not a seminar or a paper dissemination. The occassion was arranged for him to address a black group interested in African affairs.

El Rufai can talk there, Obaseki can address the group,.

You notice its a black audience.
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buddha3:

Some of you are just unbelievably petty.

I have followed political arguments here on Nairaland prior to the commencement of campaigns and one of the major talking points opponents to Obi's candidacy have held on to, is the claim that he basically recognises the problems without proffering practical solutions, in the course of his engagements.

Today he has basically pinpointed crystal solutions to the many basic challenges plaguing this country, from the content of this thread, and your criticism now stems from the platform upon which he did it and the magnitude of his audience.

It is really unfortunate and sad that a people suffering the brunt of decades of bad leadership are the same people fighting tooth and nail to continually enthrone mediocrity and below par governmental representation.

Suffer knows no tribe or religion. Hunger knows no race and is oblivious of ethnicity. It becomes imperative for us to collectively make the right choices come 2023.

To he who has an ear, let proper hearing be his lot!
Leave them. 2023, they'll go back to church to pray to God to touch the heart of their leaders
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
N3TRAL:
Lecturers from the department of political science in UNILAG, UNN, or Covenant University will not reject a proposal from a Haitian Presidential aspirant to speak to their students.

It is not that fact that you're speaking at Harvard University that matters. It is the platform that gives you audience at Harvard that determines your worth.

The Ivy league will never reject a presidential aspirant of the most populous black country who volunteers to give his account of governance in Nigeria to students.

Harvard scholars have heard Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Barrack Obama , Bill Gates, Chimamanda Adichie address them at televised events.

If you understood the prestige attached to Harvard you would know that the institution would be lowering its standard to invite Obi who doesn't understand the concept of Green Energy to speak to its students in an important event.

Speaking at one of the smallest halls in Harvard to scarcely occupied seats can never make a person president of my country. Know this and have peace ✌️

Jealousy can see gold and call it wood.
Now l know how bad jealousy can be...
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Germi9: 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
PO is running things. grin.things don’t run him.
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
We investigated and found this was not a seminar or a paper dissemination. The occassion was arranged for him to address a black group interested in African affairs.

El Rufai can talk there, Obaseki can address the group,.

You notice its a black audience.

Why didn't they invite you and your candidate.

Are you blue? No be black una be?
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Brimstone77: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
N3TRAL:
Lecturers from the department of political science in UNILAG, UNN, or Covenant University will not reject a proposal from a Haitian Presidential aspirant to speak to their students.

It is not that fact that you're speaking at Harvard University that matters. It is the platform that gives you audience at Harvard that determines your worth.

The Ivy league will never reject a presidential aspirant of the most populous black country who volunteers to give his account of governance in Nigeria to students.

Harvard scholars have heard Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Barrack Obama , Bill Gates, Chimamanda Adichie address them at televised events.

If you understood the prestige attached to Harvard you would know that the institution would be lowering its standard to invite Obi who doesn't understand the concept of Green Energy to speak to its students in an important event.

Speaking at one of the smallest halls in Harvard to scarcely occupied seats can never make a person president of my country. Know this and have peace ✌️

So?

What's your point now?
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
While Tinubu is doing exercise up and down as if he want to fight Anthony Joshua. embarassed
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
N3TRAL:

Let your thief appear let's see him. Has he spoken at UNILAG? Ewu grin grin
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
N3TRAL:

I bagged a certificate from Harvard. Your comment was full of trash sorry. You can never be allowed into any hall except you're invited. It doesn't matter the capacity of that particular hall. Even if it's just 100 people in a hall @ Harvard, you should know they're qualified to be there and are invited based on their resume and capacity.

Harvard will never stoop so low to invite anyhow individuals to attend a program or speech just because they wanted the hall to be full.

When obi is elected president, you may relocate to cotonou. Ko gba agidi rara

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Shootdonttalk: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Everywhere you go
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
The overall goal of my administration shall be to streamline governance, make it more responsive, transformative, effective, less transactional, and therefore efficient and cost-effective.

What else would a country be needing?

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by StoneLucifer: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
N3TRAL:

A mentally derailed Idi0t sighted...Hear d rubbish u have written and I ask myself, why have blacks accepted inferiority to whites..
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
In as much as I support this guy he should do more awareness at home. Will those people vote for him. He shouldnt be too comfortable and use his brain
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Zeezenho: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
N3TRAL:

Na wao see pain.sorry bro I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by guru90: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
Peter Obi is the only Man that can solve NIGERIA EDUCATION SYSTEM WAHALA....

GEJ tried then.. but Hausa people no give am full chance on that.........

I stand for a better MAN that value Education very well....
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Mbsuxces: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sincerely speaking you are not sincere... Who among the major contestant has something to say to Harvard Students? They can't even Address Agbero and Local Market Woman with Reasons they should be Elected...no Clue,no plans and they are not even accessible.
N3TRAL:

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by casualobserver: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
PotatoSalad:

You think you are doing me? Hehe
You people will never learn. Wait, next year, you guys will go back to using JESUS as your profile photos on social media.

Next year you will be back to using Nnamdi Kanu as your profile pic. The way you people have abandoned the director is shameful!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tochi3:
PO to the World... PO for a better Nigeria..

Who is more competent than PO.... even Harvard recognize competence when they see one..

When will Thief'nubu be invited to City Chicago Uni... to give emilokan whatever...
Hahahaha, the Emilokan Druggie is battling surgery in a UK hospital. Someone with a leaking bladder can't be invited to Harvard for any talk show.....OBidient movement is spreading like Corona virus all over the globe.
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by IvarDboneless: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
bonnyhope:

Convenant University is cleaner
Who tell u
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Tinubuagbado: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
N3TRAL:

Envy is gradually choking you afonjazz.
Indeed see how you're rediculling Tinubu who cant grant ordinary interview to his company TVC.

SHAMELESS LOTS.
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
casualobserver:

Next year you will be back to using Nnamdi Kanu as your profile pic. The way you people have abandoned the director is shameful!!!
Like i said before, you think you're doing me?
Las las dem go kidnap you on your way back from work, if at all you have any, and you'll churn out 10m that you don't have, that's supposed to change your life for good.
Or dem fit rob you at gunpoint and probably catch a lead.
Whatever stance you're on, you're on the losing end. So think about it whenever you want to form savage with your replies.
Dem no dey tell deaf man when it's time to run.
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by yemex04(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=Oziens post=117319311]President Peter Obi, The Scholar. It intellectual sagacity To Be In The Midst of Intellectuals Dissecting Issues[/quote

The transcript didn't show any intellect dissection.. It's not different from what we have always heard him say...All the candidates will most likely say all he says he would do...We always hear them say it... but the question of "How" is never answer nor is there is any known past antecedents to show the competition to do.
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Tinubuagbado: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

It was a lecture that everyone talked about, including the opposition party sef.

Another photoshop
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by casualobserver: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Like i said before, you think you're doing me?
Las las dem go kidnap you on your way back from work, if at all you have any, and you'll churn out 10m that you don't have, that's supposed to change your life for good.
Or dem fit rob you at gunpoint and probably catch a lead.
Whatever stance you're on, you're on the losing end. So think about it whenever you want to form savage with your replies.
Dem no dey tell deaf man when it's time to run.

thats the problem with you people and why you can never rise to high office in Nigeria....you cannot agree to disagree and anyone that disagrees with you, you wish evil. What kind of person wishes another evil? ...an 0bidiot and an IPOB..thats who!!!! thats why this thing will continue to elude you!!!!

You are not good people, you are not decent human beings!!!! People can see that evil spirit that permeates you every pore and thats why they will not vote for you, no matter how bad the options are!!!!

Do you people ever sit down and wonder why people will rather vote for a man who is so obviously sick and another who is so obviously corrupt than your so called saint?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Rapuru14: 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buhari4sale:
Obi is a Looser. I've told myvwirkees to burn down my company if Obi win . Hes no where near second self

grin grin grin You have to manage your BMC 30k to feed yourself for 1month first before talking about workers. grin grin grin

Agbado employer grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by frog12: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
this MAN is jetting too much. he should be in NIGERIA answering these questions, and not in AMERICA smiley smiley smiley
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by arantess: 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buhari4sale:
Obi is a Looser. I've told myvwirkees to burn down my company if Obi win . Hes no where near second self
your company will seize to exist next year according to thy words
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
casualobserver:

thats the problem with you people and why you can never rise to high office in Nigeria....you cannot agree to disagree and anyone that disagrees with you, you wish evil. What kind of person wishes another evil? ...an 0bidiot and an IPOB..thats who!!!! thats why this thing will continue to elude you!!!!

You are not good people, you are not decent human beings!!!! People can see that evil spirit that permeates you every pore and thats why they will not vote for you, no matter how bad the options are!!!!

Do you people ever sit down and wonder why people will rather vote for a man who is so obviously sick and another who is so obviously corrupt than your so called saint?

Eyaah. The lord is your strength.
Like i said earlier, you're not doing me. So whatever happens in next elections, na una go live with am.
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by arantess: 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
frog12:
this MAN is jetting too much. he should be in NIGERIA answering these questions, and not in AMERICA smiley smiley smiley
Are you tinubu supporter?

where is he?
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by chachauche(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
Pain
N3TRAL:

Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by quickly: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
post=117317082:
From Peter Obi

https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid02V8xCsn8yR2xCnAhhEnkC4pzcNmfjEWoqNC5NgV5k9p3YKAexG11vTnJtw2fCgW5ql/

Even though this is good this guy is playing to the gallery.

How will he win in the North - which is Atiku Strong hold and South West which is Tinubu strong hold?

SS and SE - Obi will win guaranteed.
Re: Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) by Moneybloke(m): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Suffer no dey tire you??
N3TRAL:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son / Gunmen Attack Ubakala Police Station In Abia, Kill Two Officers (Photos) / Presidential Result In Oyo: APC Wins In 19 LGs - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.