Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Tinubu Grand Kids...beautiful....money Good! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Grand Kids...beautiful....money Good! (307 Views)

President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday / President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland / Atiku Attends Graduation Ceremony Of His Grand Kids At Springhall British School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Grand Kids...beautiful....money Good! by Kalashnikov49: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
1st Picture : Thiefnubuu protecting his Grand Kids

2nd Picture: Thiefnubuu "Sucking" the destinies of his zombies!!

...and Tomorrow somebody will be shouting

EMILOKAN
ON YOUR MANDATE
.........................................................while your destiny is in a straw!!

This Thiefnubuu wicked..!

Re: Tinubu Grand Kids...beautiful....money Good! by ahnie: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
And your point is?
Re: Tinubu Grand Kids...beautiful....money Good! by ahnie: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Must their innocent kids be involved in this show of madness?

Una really no get limits.
Re: Tinubu Grand Kids...beautiful....money Good! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Waw
Re: Tinubu Grand Kids...beautiful....money Good! by Kalashnikov49: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Who be una??

When the same NONSENSE you dish out is returned to you, same you will become Motivational speakers!!

When a senior personnel called Peter Obi OBITUARY??...WETIN YOU TALK?
When thiefnubuu said LABOUR TILL DEATH...wetin you talk??
When HAMZAT said that Obidients should relocate to their states...wetin you talk??
when you arrest and beat up Obidents...wetin you talk?

The fvckups of the fathers will be visited on the kids!

Stop patronising my thread with stupidity.

THIEFNUBUU WILL LABOUR TILL DEATH!

ahnie:
Must their innocent kids be involved in this show of madness?

Una really no get limits.
Re: Tinubu Grand Kids...beautiful....money Good! by ahnie: 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Who be una??

When the same NONSENSE you dish out is returned to you, same you will become Motivational speakers!!

When a senior personnel called Peter Obi OBITUARY??...WETIN YOU TALK?
When thiefnubuu said LABOUR TILL DEATH...wetin you talk??
When HAMZAT said that Obidients should relocate to their states...wetin you talk??
when you arrest and beat up Obidents...wetin you talk?

The fvckups of the fathers will be visited on the kids!

Stop patronising my thread with stupidity.

THIEFNUBUU WILL LABOUR TILL DEATH!

Please talk to my palm,my mouth is currently unavailable @the moment sir,my brain would give you a very robust reply when m free.
Re: Tinubu Grand Kids...beautiful....money Good! by Kalashnikov49: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Just imagine the the stewpidity of your statement.

Are you fronting civility, when you miscreants are known for foolish reasoning??

GET THE FVVVCK OUTTA HIA...

paid to be foolish zombies...spits!

ahnie:

Please talk to my palm,my mouth is currently unavailable @the moment sir,my brain would give you a very robust reply when m free.

(1) (Reply)

African Countries Population Living Below The Extreme Poverty Line In 2022 / Peter Obi Cannot Win 2 States: APC Keeps Telling Tinubu To Scam & Milk Him / If APC And PDP Knew What To Do For Nigerians, They Would Have Done It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.