Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. (7366 Views)

+18: How I Deceive Women Into Becoming Feminists / Dating Etiquette And Rules For Women – First & Second Dates [not For All] / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
1Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘you must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

2The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

4“You will not surely die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, k

The serpent deceived Eve by making her feel a victim. This verse is actually talking about polytheism when the serpent said Eve would become like God by using the Tree of Life aka Kabbalah to conjure. In historical context the serpent is Ham, as Ham the younger son of Noah left Egypt and migrated in Sumeria. Accurately ancient Sumeria was the kingdom of Shem the oldest son of Noah. Sumeria has been identified as a monotheistic society whose symbols were the Sun, Moon and sky, with the sky always being symbolic as the palace of the Creator. Ham the Egyptian seduced the women of Sumeria into sex magical witchcraft and they produced a race of men of renown. These men were wicked and they built the tower of Babel which means the height of knowledge. These men performed incantations to Marduk, made sacrifices to demons to reveal to them the secrets of the universe so they could outdo God. Of course it failed yet this never stopped cults of men who believe they are invincible to attempt it again. Women are used for their sexual power to seduce mankind into slavery to Satan. No man controls demons for demons control the cults of men and thereby Satan rules all the kingdoms on Earth.

There is only one deity.

1 Like

Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Make no mistake they are all coming from the same prostitution idolatry camp. And although Kevin Samuels spoke on the bad character of Black women pretty much demonizing all of them, he never once mentioned the sorority prostitution. Hopefully you can begin to understand why their politics are all about sexual liberation including Candace Owens who is only acting consevative began her career as a liberal Bernie Sanders supporter.

Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by ObamaMessi: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Story story story

1 Like

Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Guderian(m): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
How did you come up with this

4 Likes

Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
Guderian:
How did you come up with this

Ask and it shall be given unto thee.

1 Like

Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
zboyd:
Nigeria: Menace of Campus S*x Trade
By Blessing Undoidi

The growing rate of campus s*x trade in our tertiary institutions is becoming a cause for concern. It is no longer news that politicians, lawmakers, businessmen and other well-placed men in the society are the major people patronizing female students . When you visit female hostels at night, you will be amazed at the kind of flashy cars that come to pick up these young undergraduates for one function or the other. This is pathetic for this nation and its people. The same set of misguided leaders that have thrown the parents of these students into abject poverty, are the same ones destroying their children; because they control the means of survival and social status.

A student involved in the 'trade' who doesn't want her name in print said she is not happy doing it. She said people including the wide array of men who patronize her see her as immoral and indecent. "I was molested by five men when I was just 16 years old and in my final year in secondary school, so it affected me psychologically and the incident contributed to what I am today. I am also the first child of my parent's eight children. I need to struggle and sponsor myself in school and also help sponsor my younger ones because my parents are poor. So I do this to survive."

Another student in an interview with this writer said almost all tertiary institutions, either public or privately owned, have a representation of women of easy virtue. She said many female students are brazenly joining the train. "They are increasing on a daily basis because the ladies are being encouraged and initiated by their friends, added with an inordinate desire for affluence. Religious teachings, scourge of HIV/AIDS and ritual killers that find easy prey among s*x workers has not been able to curb the rising trend of the practice."

She said there is no doubt that the s*x trade, in the long run, corrupts the quality of the nation's future leaders and affects their values. Understanding that young females constitute an appreciable percentage of the nation's population, little could be expected from them, productively, if they have been turned into 'cheap se*ual machines' with warped self-esteem and self-actualization.

Commenting on the issue, a lawyer, Terver Loius Abagen, said campus s*x trade is the business of having s*x for money by female students. "This type of immorality is certainly not a new thing. The history of this type of immorality can be likened to the history of mankind, because every civilization has practiced it. Modern persons continue to patronize s*x workers. Even the name has now changed to "commercial s*x workers", in an attempt to lessen the stigma of the women who practice this trade.

"Notable people all over the country are known to patronize s*x workers, which is the major reason why the business continues to thrive in spite of global criticisms against it. Many of the big men in our society, who patronize them, do so discreetly and urge them to keep it up while coming to the open to fight for bills on why s*x workers should keep off the streets, and this profession is likely to equal the world oil market in the nearest future," he said.

According to him, several attempts have been made to curb the s*x trade through the Penal Code in Section 34 which states, 'Right to Dignity of human person. Every individual is entitled to respect for dignity of his person and accordingly - a) No person shall be subjected to torture or inhuman degrading treatment'. It should be noted that the s*x trade can be one of the elements of degradation. Also in State Law it says, they can be arrested and given two years imprisonment and can be charged with the fine of N20,000.

He said many arrests have been made in the past, especially with the help of Civil Societies, "but the Nigerian society has failed to arrive at a consensus on how to legally handle this blooming profession. While some people prefer that it be outlawed, others have sympathetically justified the profession on the bad economy of the country and feel that outlawing the s*x trade will further victimize the victims, so there is confusion on what steps to take to reduce the s*x trade."

He advised that the campus s*x trade can be stopped or reduced, if tertiary institutions can make laws to prohibit the practice on the campuses, arrest anybody caught in the act and, hand them over to the appropriate authorities for prosecution. He said, if these laws are put in place, it will pose a threat to others intending to venture into such a business within the campus environment and the country at large.

Barrister Abagen stressed that the parents also have a significant role to play in stopping or reducing the s*x trade on campuses. He enjoined parents to teach their children good morals from home. "They should also strive to meet the needs of their children in school. Many parents don't have time to check on their children and know what they are doing with their lives. They are carried away with their jobs, family problems and their financial challenges."

"The government is also not helping matters with the rate of unemployment in the country and the high cost of attaining higher education. The government should improve funding of the education sector in order to drastically reduce the cost of attaining higher education in the country," he advised.

Related Video -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD7lgHrG0pE

Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
Georgia Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority is under investigation after being accused of running a SEX ring and pimping out its pledges to local politicians and businessmen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rUb0B-EhFg

The life of street prostitutes is not as glorious as Boule temple prostitution which they desire to legalize for their pride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT0tfC4NDYM

Street worker since 14, on crack, 3 children all in foster care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj_VM6bm0Ic

A nation can not rise no higher than it's women. The etymology of nation comes from Latin "Natio" meaning bloodline. A woman's body count does matter, her purity determines her stability and self esteem. Virginity is a honor for women not men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUqlmxJvrkw

Qedesha

A qedesha (or qedsha), Hebrew spelling קדשה, is a temple or sacred prostitute, in several ancient Middle East ern religions. They are particularly associated with the goddess Astarte . The male equivalent of a "qedesha" is a "qadesh".

Demons of Prostitution
Demons of Prostitution. There are four named demonic jinn of prostitution in Jewish mysticism: Agrat bat Mahlat, Eisheth Zenunim, Lilith, and Naamah. Each one is a succubus and one of the wives of Satan. They are ranked as the demons of prostitutes and whores.

Deuteronomy 23:17-19
King James Version
17 There shall be no LovePeddler of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

18 Thou shalt not bring the hire of a LovePeddler, or the price of a dog, into the house of the Lord thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztgbukaHq3o

This blog reveals the Gay Black Boule which is an international group of Black occultists whose membership stretches from America to the Caribbean, Brazil and on into Africa. Steve Cokely exposed them as Uncle Toms yet this blog reveals them as homosexual pedophile Black Satanists. We the descendants of Israel have had internal enemies before such as during the Maccabee Rebellion when some Jews joined the Greek Empire to suppress the Jewish religion. Our 400 years oppression in America has been a long sought goal of converting us away from our God. So the Boule and their Black Lives Matter and other cult ran Black Pro movements aren't just selling us out yet actually making war on God.

HarshBitterTrut:
Negrogate Part 1: The Boule’s Scandalous Genocidal Betrayal and Racial Treason Against the Black Nation Within a White Nation
June 30, 2020 | 5
COMMENTARY
By Dr. Randy Short

One of the best television shows from the classic era of American television was Bruce Geller’s Spy Thriller fiction “Mission Impossible” which aired from September 1966 to March 1973. Geller’s CIA inspired series always led with it’s powerful theme music that was followed by a the Impossible Mission Force (IMF) of spies receiving their subversive instructions from a magnetic recording tape that self-destructs after detailing the assignment. Just as the tape self-destructs after giving the IMF team it’s message so will those oppressors of Black people implode under the weight of a dying empire that lacks the necessary will or desire to reform and repair itself. As far as Black, people are concerned, our IMF team is a sinister cabal of traitors who have accepted the impossible mission to keep us down and maintain white supremacy and extreme social injustice for a few crumbs, a few dollars, a few interracial trysts, and temporary white acceptance garnered at the expense of our collective survival.

Black people have been brutally betrayed time immemorial since our ancestors were sold for liquor, beads, cowries, cloth, pecotile items, and guns by the degenerate African rulers who are the spiritual precursors of the Boule, Blacknecks, coons, negroidians, nigglings, sellouts, snitches, traitors, and swirlers that support our destruction who are a curse of the soul. We must defeat their mission, and there is no alternative to forcing a regime change in the Black community by turning our collective rage and resentment against the internal enemies of the Black race both high and low. Our present sad and sorry ass state of affairs is largely due to our collective refusal to clean house and deliver swift, harsh, and inter-generational punishment without forgiveness or fake religious appeals for reconciliation. The time has long since past for us to crush and vanquish our verminous filth and trash that would delight in seeing us be forever unfree just as long as they have a few toys and paramours of other races to sleep with.

This article is the beginning of a series of forthcoming essays calling for Black people to sober-up and overcome the masturbatory celebration of having Black elected officials, billionaires, celebrities, charismatic pastors, public intellectuals, professional and educated persons, and Black firsts and force these folks to choose sides, and, thereafter, punish all parties that are opposed to reparations, tangibles, freedom, and sovereignty for Black people. There are only two types of Black people those that are for collective freedom and those against it. For too long criminal coon pastors and fake misleaders have sold Black folks the lie that we need everybody to love us, we must be allied with every people, and we need unity with all people and all their causes without any conditions in order to attain the American dream. This is a total lie from the pit of hell, and the people that preach such things are very dangerous to our existence–only flies want unity with feces.

Coonbyah traitors be they Pork Chop Lesbian Feminists, Democrat-or-Die Democoons, Republicoons, and the rest of the garden variety scammers always see value in unity with every other people but Black people. These same frauds align themselves with forces and groups that have non-negotiable terms necessary to gain their support, and our traitors—especially in elected office mayors and members of Congress and members of legislatures—honor these demands.

When working with Jews, our traitors support the state of Israel and it’s policies whether it is wrong or right anti-Black or not.

Dr. Randy Scott is right yet not correct.His commentary is centered around race, he asserts the Boule are selling out to the White Nation. When the fact is the Boule are the bastard children of the Jews via the Negro Bed Wench, they are in fact the bloodline of Esau. This is not a racial conflict it is spiritual war, Edomites are proud devil worshippers and will never serve God yet they desire to rule the world in place of the Messiah. We are dealing with the pride of Edom and their ancient hatred for Jacob.
Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
16-year-old suspected female cultist caught sleeping with 52 menPublished on August 17, 2015 By Danielle Ogbeche
Sex positionA 16-year-old secondary school dropout, Ifechukwu Atunanya, has been arrested by policemen from the Anambra State Police Command while allegedly having sex with over 52 young men inside a bush in what looked like an initiation ceremony.

According to reports, the suspects were all rounded up in the bush in Awka and are reportedly members of the Supreme Vikings Confraternity, during the initiation of new members.

Ifechukwu, on her arrest, claimed she was forced to sleep with every male member of the cult during her initiation.

According to the state Commissioner of Police, Hosea Karma, the police acted on an intelligence tip-off that the cult members and their new entrants were in a bush performing some rituals, explaining that some items including guns, machetes and several wraps of Indian hemp, were recovered from them.

On apprehension, the Police said the suspects confirmed that as part of their ritual, every male member of the cult will sleep with every prospective female member.

“This they did in order to secure their oath of secrecy and it was during the raid we arrested ifechukwu,” Hosea stated.

At the police station, Ifechukwu claimed that she had to travel to Anambra from Abuja just to witness the initiation of new members.

In her statement, she said:

“I joined them three months ago and during my initiation; I was forced to have sex with every registered male member of the cult present that night. I was given sedatives so as not to feel what they were doing. It was not easy, but I bore the pain,” she said.

“The day we were initiated, I was the only girl in their midst. I was determined to be a successful member. I was further convinced to stay because I discovered that they were more honorable men than the other cult groups.

“I am sorry for myself and would love to be given the opportunity to go back to school,” she sobbed.

She went further to say she never knew that it was crime to be a cult member.

“I am so sorry,” Ifechukwu begged.

Another member, Ugochukwu Agbazuo, also said they are all undergraduates of various institutions in Anambra.

“Apart from some of our national leaders, we are all students. I was initiated into the cult while I was still in my first year. I had no choice but to join them because of the harassment in school. I discovered that most of the Engineering students in my school were members of different cult groups.”

Speaking further, Ugochukwu added: “If you identify with a known cult in school, the lecturers will respect you. You don’t have to buy handouts. This was why I joined them.”

“We did not steal or harass innocent people. The guns that were found with us were bought in case there was a clash in school. It is our leaders who are all graduates and working across the country that normally assists us to secure the arms. It is strictly for protection and one of the rules of our group is that you must read and pass your exams on merit,” he added.

On the issue of rape, Ugochukwu admitted that it only happened with female members.

“A female intending member cannot undergo the rigorous process during the initiation. So, our leaders suggested that the best way to get them under oath is for every registered member to have sex with her during initiation.

“She would be given sedatives during the process so that she will not physically feel the pain. Ifechukwu’s case was better because we were only 52 registered males present on the day of her initiation. All of our female members were raped,” he noted.

As the story goes, Ifechukuw’s parents, who hail from Anambra State, are still alive. However, she said that they were not aware of her secret cult activities.

“I am from a poor family and I wanted to be the light that will change the situation in my family. I got to know about the cult activity through a friend. She assured me that all the connections that I needed in life will be made if I joined the group,” Ifechukwu stated.

Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Indeed the world has gone mad. The world system has turned the things
of the world up-side down. The world system is controlled by Satan and
his Agents. They use every strategy to lure people away from the
normal way of living, and it is very unfortunate that people, in a bid
to be counted among the “happening” men and women have turned away
from the normal manner things are done, only for them to embrace
crooked ways. There are so many things that we now do and we pretend
it is normal whereas we know that it is totally wrong in the sight of
God and other fellow human beings. Some of these things include; Armed
Robbery, occultism, cultism, drug addiction, homosexuality, stealing
and looting of the Nations resources, e.t.c. Of all the above,
homo-sexuality is about the worst of them all and that is why I have
decided to speak and write on it. One of the greatest challenges and
tragedies of life is when a person is operating under the influence of
ignorance and lack of knowledge. It is very unfortunate that many
people have been deceived into this act of homosexuality with their
physical eyes wide open, but I am going to open their eyes of
understanding for them to know that homo-sexuality is from the devil
and his agents and that anybody seen to be practicing it is from the
evil one. The whole duty of man is to fear and respect Almighty God by
doing those things he loves and distancing ourselves from the things
which he hates.
Homo-sexuality is the act of having sexual relationship with a person
of the same sex. With a man and his fellow man, they are called
homosexuals. With a woman and his fellow woman, they are called
lesbians. How can a man penetrate his fellow man through the anus? Is
this not madness? Is it not insanity of the highest order? There is
nothing a man should be looking for in the anus of his fellow man. In
fact there is nothing a man should be looking for in the body of his
fellow man. What exactly is of interest there, if not that such
useless and dirty act is demonic. Any act of homo-sexuality is an act
of occultism. It is a very wicked device through which Satan and his
human agents use to spread the kingdom of darkness and ensure that
people are led into captivity. The kingdoms of darkness are many and
each of them have special role to play in consolidating the evil works
of Satan. The one in charge of spreading homosexuality is the MARINE
SPIRITS FRATERNITY. Conversely any homosexual and lesbian is an agent
of the Marine Spirits Fraternity. Homo-sexuality is clearly the misuse
of nature. Almighty God himself refers to all manners of homo-sexual
and lesbian acts as dishonourable passion. It lacks honour. It is an
embodiment of shame. The satanic kingdom has consumed people with this
dirty passion of wasting their energy and life on their fellow men.
And women, on their fellow women. Since Almighty God sees those who
practice this evil act as people of insane and debased minds, we
should also classify such people as abnormal and demented people.

Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Homosexuality and prostitution as bait before any political position; contract or appointment is given to anybody in his area of control. For example, if the homosexual is a state governor, he uses homosexuality as bait before certain appointments, contracts, positions and privileges.

2 Likes

Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sodomy and prostitution is the devils religion.
Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Isaiah 57:5-15
5 You worship the fertility gods by having sex under those sacred trees of yours. You offer your children as sacrifices in the rocky caves near stream beds.
6 You take smooth stones from there and worship them as gods. You pour out wine as offerings to them and bring them grain offerings. Do you think I am pleased with all this?
7 You go to the high mountains to offer sacrifices and have sex.
8 You set up your obscene idols just inside your front doors. You forsake me; you take off your clothes and climb in your large beds with your lovers, whom you pay to sleep with you. And there you satisfy your lust.
9 You put on your perfumes and ointments and go to worship the god Molech. To find gods to worship, you send messengers far and wide, even to the world of the dead.

Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ham the father of Cush aka Ethiopia and Cush begot Canaan aka Sodom and Gomorrah. Yes it was a Hamite who promoted Sodomy all over the Earth.

Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ham is at the root of homosexual pedophilia in the world of Satanists.
Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by KunGioKehRah: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
It is a good prayer to hope that they will hear and take heed

But can you save the unsaveable?
Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
KunGioKehRah:
It is a good prayer to hope that they will hear and take here

But can you save the unsaveable?

Who else will teach such truths in this End Times?

Have you ever meet anyone not only tell you that there is an Illuminati but also name them?

2 Likes

Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Martin Luther, Catholicism and the Practice of Sodomy

Is it true that Martin Luther, in his denunciations of the Roman Catholic Church, claimed that Popes and priests commonly practised sodomy?

Absolutely.

In fact, Luther’s statements on this subject made John the Baptist's accusation against Herod's adultery seem trivial compared to the corruption among the Roman clergy. The words by which he accused the Roman clergy of practising sodomy are these:

“I am not lying to you. Whoever has been in Rome knows that conditions are unfortunately worse there than anyone can say or believe. When the last Lateran council was to be concluded in Rome under Pope Leo, among other articles it was decreed that one must believe the soul to be immortal. From this one may gather that they make eternal life an object of sheer mockery and contempt. In this way they confess that it is a common belief among them that there is no eternal life, but that they now wish to proclaim this by means of a bull.

More remarkable yet, in the same bull they decided that a cardinal should not keep as many boys in the future. However, Pope Leo commanded that this be deleted; otherwise it would have been spread throughout the whole world how openly and shamelessly the pope and the cardinals in Rome practice sodomy. I do not wish to mention the pope, but since the knaves will not repent, but condemn the gospel, blaspheme and revile God’s word, and excuse their vices, they, in turn, will have to take a whiff of their own terrible filth. This vice is so prevalent among them that recently a pope caused his own death by means of this sin and vice. In fact, he died on the spot. All right now, you popes, cardinals, papists, spiritual lords, keep on persecuting God’s word and defending your doctrine and your churches!

No pope, cardinal, bishop, doctor, priest, monk, or nun will condemn such an obviously disgraceful life; rather they laugh about it, excuse it, and gloss over it. They incite kings, princes, country, and people to defend such knaves with life and property, with land and people, and faithfully to protect them so that such vices might not be repented of and reformed, but rather strengthened, sanctioned, and approved. Now you are to hazard blood, body, and life just for the sake of saddling your neck and conscience with this.

I could easily mention more examples of such abominations, but it is too shameful; I fear that our German soil would have to tremble before it. But if an impudent popish ass should come along and dispute this, he will find me ready to do him battle, and it will be quite a battle!” (Luther's Works Volume 47, p.38)

It appears that Luther identified as one reason for this vile practice the forced abstinence that the priests and Pope had to bear:

“There Is Danger in Avoiding Marriage.

29 May, 1539 Thereupon there was conversation about the delightful institution of marriage.

[Martin Luther said,] “Through the papists Satan so defiled it that in his little book on the celibacy of priests Cyprian wrote, ‘If you hear a woman speak, flee from her as if she were a hissing snake.’ That’s the way it is. When one is afraid of whores one must fall into sodomite depravity, as almost happened to St. Jerome.” (Luther's Works Volume 54, p.357)

[ In case someone misinterprets this quote from Luther, Martin Luther preached fiercely against prostitution and ordered the brothels closed ].

Helmut Puff’s book, 'Sodomy in Reformation Germany and Switzerland, 1400-1600,’ turns the spotlight on Roman Catholicism and Sodomy.

For a long time it was the “unspeakable sin,” but when it was discussed in Reformation discourse, it took on a variety of names. Terms used to describe male same-sex sexual acts in late medieval southern Germany and Switzerland included:

• sodomy (sodomia),

• sinning "against nature" (contra naturam or wider die nature),

In What Luther Says: An Anthology, Ewald Martin Plass provides this quote from the Reformer:

"The vice of the Sodomites is an unparalleled enormity. It departs from the natural passion and desire, planted into nature by God, according to which the male has a passionate desire for the female. Sodomy craves what is entirely contrary to nature. Whence comes this perversion? Without a doubt it comes from the devil. After a man has once turned aside from the fear of God, the devil puts such great pressure upon his nature that he extinguishes the fire of natural desire and stirs up another, which is contrary to nature."

• heresy (ketzerei) – the concept of sodomy was originally defined as sexual "heresy,"

• and florencing (florenzen): the reason the name of Florence became attached to this sin was during the Renaissance / Reformation, Florence developed a reputation for being pervaded with sodomy.

Chapter Six of Puff’s book outlines how German humanists highlighted the practice of sodomy as something by which they could differentiate themselves from their Italian counterparts and how this created a "geography of perversion."

Chapter Seven describes how civic authorities and Reform-minded theologians, including Martin Luther, utilised the term "sodomy" during the Reformation to contrast their reforms with "sodomite activities" of the Catholic, and Italian, Church. This brought the "unspeakable sin" fully into the theatre of discussion.

Chapter Eight suggests how this contrast pushed Protestant reformers to advocate marriage as the only acceptable sexual norm for all, including clergy, since "celebration of marriage as well as sodomiphobia were particularly successful as Protestant rallying points because both accorded with and could be mapped onto values held by communities before the Reformation" (p.176).

500 YEARS ON ...

However, 500 years on, is it a case of ‘old habits dying hard’?

‘Slate’ reported on 28 June 2017 how, “An Australian court charged a powerful cardinal in Rome with the crime of “historic sex offenses” Thursday (local time), making the chief financial adviser to Pope Francis—and No. 3 in the church hierarchy—the highest-ranking Vatican official ever to be charged for sexual abuse. The allegations against 76-year-old Cardinal George Pell date back decades to his time as a priest and then archbishop in Australia.

‘Allegations raised in the past 18 months include that he assaulted boys at a Ballarat pool in the 1970s and allegations of assault at St Patrick’s cathedral in Melbourne, when he was archbishop,’ according to the Australian. ‘Cardinal Pell was a parish priest in the Diocese of Ballarat, where he launched his extraordinary career. However, the diocese was riddled with hundreds and possibly thousands of cases of abuse in 1960s, 1970s and 1980s’."

While this Rome-based Cardinal has maintained his innocence during the Australian government’s investigation of widespread sexual abuse by the Catholic Church, he himself admitted to a Commission which found “shocking levels of abuse in Australia’s Catholic Church” that the Catholic Church had made “enormous mistakes” in allowing thousands of children to be raped and molested by priests. He conceded that he, too, had erred by often believing the priests over victims who alleged abuse. And he vowed to help end a rash of suicides that has plagued church abuse victims in his Australian hometown of Ballarat.

Add to these allegations the quote from a reliable senior member of the Roman Curia in which he alleges that the extent of homosexual practice in the Vatican has “never been worse” than now. The same source confirmed the story about the gay and drug parties of Cardinal Coccopalmerio's secretary.

CANNOT AFFORD TO COMPROMISE

It is imperative that the true Church of Jesus Christ today does not succumb to the horrendous pressures of this age to submit and conform to the way of the world in accepting the practice of homosexuality.

This sexual ‘heresy,’ born out of doctrinal heresy, only creates the slippery slide into even deeper doctrinal heresy. For proof of this fact please peruse a recent blog post by Richard D. Phillips (4 August 2017) in which he charts the decline of Fred Harrell, marking several ‘milestones’ on Harrell’s descent into extreme liberalism;

• a change of mind that led him to endorse the ordination of women (2006),

• followed by a change of opinion on homosexuality (2015),

• to his most recent heresy affecting the very heart of the Christian faith – the rejection of penal substitutionary atonement and the propitiation of Christ (2017).

Given the rising tide of acceptance for the practice of homosexuality in our Western nations, another Reformation is urgently required! May we preach and pray to this end.

Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Rome the Devil's church.

Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
Demons of Prostitution
Demons of Prostitution. There are four named demonic jinn of prostitution in Jewish mysticism: Agrat bat Mahlat, Eisheth Zenunim, Lilith, and Naamah. Each one is a succubus and one of the wives of Satan. They are ranked as the demons of prostitutes and whores.
Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 1:17am On Oct 07, 2022
Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 10:24am On Oct 07, 2022
It's the leaders not the people who are at the root of evil.
Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2022
The Devil and the demons influence mankind so much that the Bible says: “The Evil One controls the whole world.” (1 John 5:19, New Century Version) The Bible identifies ways that the Devil exerts this influence on people. Deception.

Demons control the world through secret societies who are the demonic network of Satan. Cults receive their orders from priests who consult demons through divination. Pandemic, electric cars, digital currency, open borders, LGBT, gay marriage, feminism, Black Lives Matter, and many more mass movements are all ideas that came from Satan. The aliens are demons and men have been in contact with them since ancient times. The Vedas and the book of Enoch both says that men created demons which means that they spiritually grew or incubated these spiritual thought forms until they became artificial intelligences capable of enormous supernatural power. Yes demons are real and they must be feed by men. No man controls demons they control men.

Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
He even did the Illuminati verbal code by saying a camera we couldn't see had only one red light. Red is for the devil. These evil men do not prophesy they receive their long term plans from Demons via divination. Rome is the Devil's church. It was taken over by ungodly men during the Holy Roman Empire. Go read Martin Luther"s writings about Sodomy within the ranks of the Catholic Church. This hasn't changed even during this Bishop's time they were practicing Sodomy and the Roman Catholic Church is behind LGBT, NWO and Satan himself. They are behind feminisim as Gloria Steinem was a Catholic Investigation Agency agent aka CIA. So why wouldn't they be behind a woman president in 2024? So this isn't prophecy it's preplanned by Satan to seduce the world with sex goddess worship. They even made an Indian female DNA the first woman to sit in the Vice President of the U.S seat and who is named after a Hindu sex goddess named Kamala Devi, and her full name is Vice President Kamala Devi Harris. It's all been planned by demons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOKlHUqOsIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOKlHUqOsIM

Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
It's already been written what the Devil would do in the Last Days.

Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
Value: 666

666: Conspiracy, plot, social downfall.
600: Victim of envy, success, catastrophe.
60: Widowhood.
6: Perfection, work.
Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
Entire nations can be deceived by the work of demons.

These are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty (Revelation 16:14).

By running our cults, secret societies, and religious orders demons keep humanity in captivity to Satan.
Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 2:55am On Oct 09, 2022
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet who wrought miracles in his presence, by which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshiped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire, burning with brimstone.

Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 3:09am On Oct 09, 2022
False prophets is a phenomen not an actual personage. These people are not true teachers that show the way but manipulate with their influence. Kanye West for president 2024 as a song and dance to usher in their female president.

Re: You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. by Richwallet: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Guys Demand Sex From Ladies / This Lady Is Surely Every Guys Taste (photo / My Husband Inherited His Late Brother's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.