Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Precious Soul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Precious Soul (187 Views)

Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Precious Soul by Pastsoul: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Knowledge the precious game of Lucifer, love where never enough, attention he seek, prefect he was.

Knowledge he given in return, making you thinks you are wise when playing with your mental health (sin) .

Satan had he who is possess, game had he desired.

Roar of the beasts from the closed room cause fear to the heart of the princes , depart! Depart!! Depart!!!

Beautiful could be shown but left tricks, night become pride.

Days pass when I need to be serious with my prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Condemns Attack On Apostle Suleman / The Experience Lagos Date, Artistes Line-up, How To Follow Live, Livestream / Housewife Poisons Chief Imam Says I Hate Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.