Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,675 members, 7,862,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Welcoming Myself To Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcoming Myself To Nairaland (772 Views)

What Did I Do To Nairaland? / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / I Came Back To Nairaland Only To See This (share your trolling experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcoming Myself To Nairaland by Czathedemigod: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
debbian:

Lol. Yes.

I sell watches (very affordable & classy), Tees (not the type that will fade or be all wooly after few washes), Smart watches, airpods and even bralettes (I almost used a picture of me in my bralette to advertise on my dp)...but I can only imagine what would have been thrown at me.

Anyway, yes, I am a female. Why would I want to be a "boy"?
Lol just have fun & do you,we got too many loonies in here tho(both genders lol)learn to ignore. Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Myself To Nairaland by Starz825(m): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
FaceTanke:
Welcome

Nice boobs
For where grin
Re: Welcoming Myself To Nairaland by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
Czathedemigod:

Lol just have fun & do you,we got too many loonies in here tho(both genders lol)learn to ignore. Cheers!!

Lol. What I've seen so far ehn...

Thank you though
Re: Welcoming Myself To Nairaland by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Reminderz:

better upload it now so that you can rest... it's like you small girls can't even do without showing it.. sooner or later, you go still display olosho vibes so better resume now since that's what you started with....

always seeking attention plus low self esteem... jeez!

I have the mind to upload something very daring, but I really want you to stay alive (and not die of heart attack) so you can patronize me...so for now, I will politely ignore you
obinna58:
Just incase your mind is telling you there might be 1% chance finding boyfriend here with the little display of boobs, forget it, it will never happen, redpill is in our blood now, all thanks to ubanja

cheesy

Find boyfriend?
Lol. I really don't think that one is a problem oh.
Re: Welcoming Myself To Nairaland by Slynation(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
debbian:
Hi guys.

So, this is my first official post here. I recently bought a laptop & some devices from my male friend who is a "Nairalander" (funny name though).

He suggested I sign in and join this space (at least I may get more potential customers)...

So, here I am.

Older Nairalanders (lol), what should I expect? Cos I almost used my unedited pictures but the scary reviews I got from a google search on Nairaland made me do a little censoring.

Anyway, I have spent the better part of one hour trying to navigate the site. Lots & lots of topics. I will sha try to contribute.

Also, buy my market. kiss

Okay, at the bolded, since you've asked, just be on look out for the slogan "All girls are useless" and entitled leeches... grin grin

I hope you don't give useless opinion on topics, cos they will so drag you like small tiger gen...

1 Like

Re: Welcoming Myself To Nairaland by benqo01(m): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Are you married?
Re: Welcoming Myself To Nairaland by benqo01(m): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lol welcome nairalanders have zero joy so be ready as e dey come use am hold body.....no backing out
Re: Welcoming Myself To Nairaland by Lvgirl: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
debbian:
Hi guys.

So, this is my first official post here. I recently bought a laptop & some devices from my male friend who is a "Nairalander" (funny name though).

He suggested I sign in and join this space (at least I may get more potential customers)...

So, here I am.

Older Nairalanders (lol), what should I expect? Cos I almost used my unedited pictures but the scary reviews I got from a google search on Nairaland made me do a little censoring.

Anyway, I have spent the better part of one hour trying to navigate the site. Lots & lots of topics. I will sha try to contribute.

Your male friend....hmmm how many times has he shifted Ur totorise ?
Anyway I present you a good man by Monika obamamessi.
He is single hard working and very beautiful man. I know you are searching for husband. Pls contact him befire that Ur male friend widen Ur kpekus finish.
Re: Welcoming Myself To Nairaland by Truvelisback(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
debbian:
Hi guys.

So, here I am.

U are welcome to Fuji House of Commotions. Aka a place of War Zone.
Re: Welcoming Myself To Nairaland by Reminderz: 2:53am On Oct 07, 2022
debbian:

I have the mind to upload something very daring, but I really want you to stay alive (and not die of heart attack) so you can patronize me...so for now, I will politely ignore you

cheesy
lol and you would be the first person to do that? lol check around, there are so many mad people like you roaming on Nairaland also... please upload it as soon as possible so you can join the list... go, go, girl!
Re: Welcoming Myself To Nairaland by Czathedemigod: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2022
debbian:

Lol. What I've seen so far ehn...
Thank you though
Lol i guess that's what makes it fun hehehe.. Lowkey i prefer here to twitter.
Re: Welcoming Myself To Nairaland by Nicepoker(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2022
This one won't survive here for long.
Re: Welcoming Myself To Nairaland by christianjoy(m): 11:45am On Oct 07, 2022
Another perfect gelato is here grin cheesy
Re: Welcoming Myself To Nairaland by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Czathedemigod:

Lol i guess that's what makes it fun hehehe.. Lowkey i prefer here to twitter.

Here is quite toxic sha...
Reminderz:

lol and you would be the first person to do that? lol check around, there are so many mad people like you roaming on Nairaland also... please upload it as soon as possible so you can join the list... go, go, girl!

Takes a mad man to recognize his kin
Nicepoker:
This one won't survive here for long.

Except here bores me...
Re: Welcoming Myself To Nairaland by Czathedemigod: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2022
debbian:

Here is quite toxic sha...
Takes a mad man to recognize his kin
Except here bores me...
Lol no jokes it's quite toxic but can be fun if you're bored tho
Re: Welcoming Myself To Nairaland by goshikid: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Another clown embarassed

Damn nasty..... I'm out of here

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wanting It Rough And Bitchy / Follow Up Thread. This section has gone to the dogs / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.