Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari (24642 Views)

"I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) / Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
Self praised.
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
Yeah...

You also inherited one of the biggest economies in Africa, and a debt profile thrice less than what it is today!
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Kemanwana(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
If I say what is in my mind na dss go come carry me..you are still saying these after two terms haaaaaaaaa
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by kingyakos: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Blaming blaming the previous government

Do pack commot for Villa to ur village abeg
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Originalwafi: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2022

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by mozona(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
And what did you do about it..
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by deji17: 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nobody can deny that. You equipped our military. We remember how people could not go to church etc. We remember how the previous clueless government had to hire mercenary from South Africa to fight Boko Haran. It was a sad era
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by maasoap(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Yes, I can remember. Bombs everywhere including Abuja motor parks, police headquarters, UN building, markets
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Major7: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Africana1123:
Ipob miscreant want to turn Nigeria to Afghanistan grin

You need Jesus
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Perfectbeing(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
And you are leaving behind a Country where Kasim Shetimma's Boko Haram Boys can freely break into Kuje Prison and release their colleagues....

For more Bombing to take place

Buhari the Dullard, Tell us another Lie from Lai Mohammed's Playbook
He's also leaving a country where and advocate of a terrorist organization, who admitted he lives and eat with terrorists is contesting as a President.
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Mccold: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Am searching for a serious relationship, age 23-28) preferably a Muslim, any interested lady should please DM me?
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Zane2point4(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Useless fool still blaming past administration,still tell us u inherited dollar wen it was lowest and prices of goods when it was affordable, anu ohia nwuru anwu!!
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by NorthernElder: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
The most incompetent leader the world has ever produced
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Solo949: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
This people take us for I swear which type of things be this now you this country under crisis in only some parts of north east only for you to open all the check points which make it possible the terrorist to transport arms to all over Nigeria now your tells us you inherit bombing why
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by RepoMan007: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is true o! Thank God we can now have Independence Day celebrations without bomb blasts.
God bless President Muhammadu Bujari.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Such a clown.

Thank God we can now celebrate as the bombers are now in power but we cannot travel nor farm. Thank God.
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
You inherited a country when a bag of rice was #9k
PMS #65
Diesel#250
25liters of palm oil was #7k
A Dollar was #160
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Karnice600: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
You’re mumu man.
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by sisisioge: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
A failure making excuses, I thought he promised to end all those before being elected especially since he had the military background. Ode made it worse....na so them dey do.
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Kajaard: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
Mccold:

Am searching for a serious relationship, age 23-28) preferably a Muslim, any interested lady should please DM me?

You are yet to write your WAEC but you want to marry.

Na wah O undecided

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Tzar(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Just STFU MF!
You made the country worse than you met it, you mentally unstable, skinny, old buffoon!
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by faceland: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
You and you political comrades where setting those bombs off with you fake assassination attempt.
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
True! You did try though. Ruling a country like Nigeria isn't easy at all. There's alot of money, culture, criminal citizens, swindlers & imperialism too. Many who critize you daily would do worse of chanced.
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by gayman99: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
And he a country full of bandits
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Earthquakes: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
Africana1123:
Ipob miscreant want to turn Nigeria to Afghanistan grin

Yes ooo
They nearly destroy your senses too but thank God they didn't succeed
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by OgaDeyVex: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nawa o
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by MrPADDY(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
You mean the bombs placed by the bombers you put in place to remove GEJ?
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by headboyprince(m): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is true o! Thank God we can now have Independence Day celebrations without bomb blasts.
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.

For those illbred by parents Prof Soludo described as irresponsibe and would not appreciate PMB for this feat beacuse of their lack of home training and ipob brand politics of drug epidemic, lies, envy, ignorance, hate and tribal/religious bigotry, Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani is already sending them with curses back to their irresponsible parents who failed to raise them well.

at least he only inherited a country with bombblast but now hes handing over a country with distrubing insecurity, #710 per dollars, bitting economy, poverty rates skyrocketed, strikes all the time. and so much more.

can you help me tell buhari to be shut his smelling mouth. i'm percieving the ordor from here

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by tete7000(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
This manequinne again!
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

For those uncouth illbred youths by parents Prof Soludo described as irresponsibe and would not appreciate PMB for this feat , it is beacuse of your lack of home training and ipob brand politics of drug abuse epidemic in Igboland, lies, envy, ignorance, hate and tribal/religious bigotry you have been indoctrinated into. Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani is already sending you with curses back to your irresponsible parents who failed to raise you well.

E don chop agbado again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by adetayo234: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

For those uncouth illbred youths by parents Prof Soludo described as irresponsibe and would not appreciate PMB for this feat , it is beacuse of your lack of home training and ipob brand politics of drug abuse epidemic in Igboland, lies, envy, ignorance, hate and tribal/religious bigotry you have been indoctrinated into. Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani is already sending you with curses back to your irresponsible parents who failed to raise you well.

A responsible leader will not complain but take actions since he was aware of the situation before he started campaigning.

Only a cursed myopic citizen with rotten life will defend a leader that makes senseless complains.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by rasco2000me: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
This is why Nigeria can not move forward,instead u accepting your failure and allowed people to get u out of problems u HV brought to Nigeria , you HV even praising yourself ma wa oooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku / Cross Section Of Kogi West Reconciliation Meeting With Gov Adeleke, Dino (pics) / Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.