Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari (24610 Views)

Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari has claimed he inherited a country at crossroads with bombs detonating in cities of Nigeria.

Buhari disclosed this during the passing-out parade and commissioning ceremony of cadets of regular Course 69 of the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA, in Kaduna on Thursday.

He, however, said his administration has been able to manage Nigeria’s security crisis since assuming office in 2015.

When this government came in 2015, we inherited a country at crossroads with bombs going off with frightening frequency even in our cities, and we came in to manage the crisis,” he said.

Buhari called on the cadets to replicate the spirit of social cohesion they learned at the NDA and be incorruptible models to society.

He stressed that the cadets emerged in the era of expanding global security threats.

A total of 239 cadets, including those from sister African countries such as Liberia, Sierra Leone, Niger Republic, Chad, and Uganda are passing out from the Academy as junior military officers.

Among the dignitaries present are service chiefs and the Inspector General of Police, Usman Alkali; Senate President Ahmed Lawan; the governors of Niger and Kaduna States, as well as National Assembly members.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/06/i-inherited-a-country-with-bombs-going-off-in-cities-buhari/

20 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Urheadmaster(m): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Aisha Buhari have cleared the air

We know your inheritance

So stop this fairy tale stories tongue undecided lipsrsealed.

265 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by FreeStuffsNG: 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
It is true o! Thank God we can now have Independence Day celebrations without bomb blasts.
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.

For those uncouth illbred youths by parents Prof Soludo described as irresponsibe and would not appreciate PMB for this feat , it is beacuse of your lack of home training and ipob brand politics of drug abuse epidemic in Igboland, lies, envy, ignorance, hate and tribal/religious bigotry you have been indoctrinated into. Dr. Chimaroke Nnamani is already sending you with curses back to your irresponsible parents who failed to raise you well.

check my signature for free stuffs!

132 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by SlavaUkraini: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
And you are leaving behind a Country where Kasim Shetimma's Boko Haram Boys can freely break into Kuje Prison and release their colleagues....

For more Bombing to take place

Buhari the Dullard, Tell us another Lie from Lai Mohammed's Playbook

266 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Honchoslim16(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Losers just lose while winners get worshiped
I came here for fun, let's get turnt up
Somebody pass me a Budweiser, a cold one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by orion7: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
But now. Your friends Fulani herdsmen re in Abuja killing people. Is anyone still using train ?

Plane tickets shot up because nobody wants to use the road again because of your people, Fulani herdsmen.

Apc and pdp. Only animals support these parties of death.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Africana1123(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ipob miscreant want to turn Nigeria to Afghanistan grin

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Joevics(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
These people are trying so hard to rewrite history. You inherited a country where only the northeast was in crisis.
Today all regions including the southwest has bandits and Bokoharam.

These same bandits are attacking governors and attacked you a few months ago.

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by AbuAeesha: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
hmm
don't even know what to type...
the matter is like he is not lying but not saying the truth.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by kushma(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
You have few months to go and he is still mentioning the past administration after spending 8 years in the office. What a shame, you inherited so what have you turned to it so far war zone?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by LaSenior: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
cheesy

Bombs From your boys

Dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood

8 years still blaming

Failed Buhari

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Goahead(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
In saner climes, you'd simply resign citing your inability to contain the violence across the nation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Ashez: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Okay

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by ugosilva: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by captianfreeman(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
This man again!

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by ukehnonny: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
angry
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by manuelkel(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Na all of una dey plant the bomb during GEJ time.Just to render his political career useless. Now you're leaving missiles on the streets in the name of hunger,kidnapping, poor educational system etc.
Anybody supporting APC, I repeat not Tinubu but APC, that person is mad. sad angry

The blood of the innocent citizens you killed on 20,10,2020 will always torment all APC government supporters...... sad

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by oluwaseyi0: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is true o! Thank God we can now have Independence Day celebrations without bomb blasts
And travel in train without been kidnapped

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
sai buhari.
but before you took over

there was no terrorist fulani herdsmen,
no bandits..
indigenous people did not leave their lands & ran to benin republic,
there was no unknown gunmen.

12 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Efuaye(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Who were the people behind the bombs?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ashamed of your regime

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by NothingDoMe: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is true o! Thank God we can now have Independence Day celebrations without bomb blasts
Yes oh thank God the people carrying it out are now in government. That was their plan all along. To force Jonathan out with the insecurity they created. cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by mployer(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Now the terrorists are more organized and taking territories,
overcoming your military and breaking prisons, even threatening to kidnap you Mr President.

12 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by JosephXavier: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Anyway, I don't blame him

His wife already told us that he is mad since the end of the Biafran war

So there is no rubbish he says that will surprise us

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by havenz(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
And the story ended with introducing hardship to the innocent poor Nigeria.

God abeg bring forth February 2023 so that a new phase of Nigeria will be introduce.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Lepon02: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Excuses.
Excuses.
Excuses.

Onikuuuuure, Buhari!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Brandonx(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
undecided This really is laughable. The same Boko Haram that was sponsored by some set of persons in order to make the past government look bad .
If you claim to manage the crisis effectively, why's there a high rate of kidnaping and insecurity ?

8 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by PointZerom: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
grin

Your party APC was busy patronizing terrorists and you're here talking bosh.

5 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Kajaard: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/06/i-inherited-a-country-with-bombs-going-off-in-cities-buhari/

And you made sure these bombs go off everywhere including villages and the hinterlands undecided

Werey president undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by FalseProphet1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Only God would judge this man for all the evil his administration did to Nigerians.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Well said our outgoing president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Abiodun Inspects The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Mowe-Ofada Road / Police Barricade Venue Of Kwankwaso's Presidential Bid Declaration In Abuja / House Of Representatives’ Provocative Hijab Bill - Punch Editorial Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.