Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari (24636 Views)

"I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) / Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Tochj(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
In 2015, only 2 states of Borno and yobe have serious security challenge and Adamawa and Kano very little security challenge.
Now the whole 36 states in trouble.
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Oliver14(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
And you are leaving behind a Country where Kasim Shetimma's Boko Haram Boys can freely break into Kuje Prison and release their colleagues....

For more Bombing to take place

Buhari the Dullard, Tell us another Lie from Lai Mohammed's Playbook
Is Kashim now the president. Confused people. So you know that it's tinubu that will succeed him.
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Enimin: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Shameless

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Enneecy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Enneecy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tochj:
In 2015, only 2 states of Borno and yobe have serious security challenge and Adamawa and Kano very little security challenge.
Now the whole 36 states in trouble.
https://Payout4Tasks.com/index.php?ref=146
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by SlavaUkraini: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
Oliver14:
Is Kashim now the president. Confused people. So you know that it's tinubu that will succeed him.

You are Confused Hypocritical Nuisance

Go and learn how to read and Comprehend.

How does my comment translate to mean that Tinubu would Succeed Buhari ?

How does my comment portrays Kasim Shetimma, the Boko Haram Founder as the President of Nigeria..

Boy ...... Go back to School and learn how to read properly.
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Mayeldah(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
We've heard this lyrics over and over again, please sing another song

I guess this is an established symptom of PTSD.
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Who doesn't think properly before spewing
balderdash, Buhari or his speech writer(s)?
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by HRMK: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nasa005:
Oga Buhari no where to be found.
He's not the one in charge.

They (Northern) forced him also to he president by hook or by crook, and they used bombs to drop out Good luck Jonathan out of the seat. Now saying.. I INHERITED BOMBS FROM CITIES IN NIGERIA.

Bleep off cry
U STILL TALK ABOUT JONATHAN THAT WAS NAPPING WHILE HIS WIFE,RELATIONS,FRIENDS AND PARTYMEN WERE LOOTING THE NATION DRY!A MAN THAT ABANDONED ALL ITS PROJECTS BCS OF MASSIVE MISAPPROPRIATION!U SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO BUHARI FOR COMPLETING THESE ABANDONED PROJECTS OF PDP!!
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by HRMK: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
Oliver14:
why respond to dumb people?ignore them!
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by delpee(f): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
Now we have people being kidnapped on the road, train and even from their homes!
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Spandau: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Losers just lose while winners get worshiped
I came here for fun, let's get turnt up
Somebody pass me a Budweiser, a cold one

"Turnt"! Na wa o
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
And you're leaving it bloodier and worse than you met it undecided undecided
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by rafcrown(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
WILL YOU PLEASE KEEP QI8ET?
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by IbrahimSola: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
He shd sharrap and bury his head in shame.
We've never had a Nigeria that is so divided. We've never had a presidency so nepotistic. We've never had a country so plundered. A country where the budget for feeding of school children is more than the education budget. A country where school children are being fed even while on holiday and during COVID-19 lockdown. A country where people cross over to the ruling party and immediately become saints. A country where academics are accused of corruption while the corrupt accountant general walks free after looting several tens if not hundreds of billions of naira. A country where the most important segment of the society - the educators, the professors are left to starve and die because of strike while Refinery workers are paid billions yearly without refining even a spoon of oil. Are we not tired yet?

What a country!

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by JOemmy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
The bombing stopped simply because those sponsoring it are now in power.
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Vadese1: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
How did nature brought us this useless president. Does it mean he is not aware of what is happening in this country. One can hardly travel on road this days without being kidnapped . What kind of person is this.
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Confirm4real(m): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Na wetin Liar Mohammed tell you abi...

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by GoodIsGod: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Leaving behind a country where Kidnapping is the order of the day. A country where Train and Aircrafts could be hijacked at any moment.

People in government don't think before they spoke.
Sorry. Before they spark.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Aguiyimba(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/06/i-inherited-a-country-with-bombs-going-off-in-cities-buhari/

You told us it will a thing of past before we voted you in 2014
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by mbos: 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
And you created banditry
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by JOemmy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
AbuAeesha:
hmm
don't even know what to type...
the matter is like he is not lying but not saying the truth.

He is lying it was in his tenure that his fulani brothers committed genocides in southern kaduna, benue, enugu and other states in the south without any prosecution or arrests of the perpetrators something that never happened during all the 16 years of the pdp. The bombings he is boasting about stopped simply because those who are the real sponsors of those bombings are now in power let them loose power for long let's see if they won't return back to their old evil ways of opposition.
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by netmillionaires(m): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
I don't know why I always avoid saying something when it comes to Buhari. This man should just go jeje. I can't give myself HBP over nonsense.
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Honchoslim16(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Spandau:

"Turnt"! Na wa o
Turnt means getting Intoxicated
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by SocialJustice: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Stupid thief.
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by ufotunang: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
I hope the bombs will also go off in Aso rock where you are...a president full of excuses

1 Like

Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by ud4u: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Africana1123:
Ipob miscreant want to turn Nigeria to Afghanistan grin

You lack sense
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by naturefellow(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
He's leaving a country with debt for unborn generation to service. Dunce!
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by Duru009(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
THIS man is still giving EXCUSES after almost 8yrs in Power......
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by ud4u: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Who initiated the bombing in Nigeria Mr Buhari.

The evil that men do live with to them, Jonathan don laugh you tire.

Nonsense
Re: I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari by TheDirector(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
...and you are leaving a country where insecurity is now prevalent in cities, towns, villages and hamlets. In short, you are leaving Nigeria worse than you met it. Voting for you in 2015 remains one of the greatest mistakes of my life. I still don't know what pushed me to vote for a visionless and rudderless leader like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal / Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency / Osinbajo At The Launching Of The National School Feeding Programm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.