Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout (10665 Views)

Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him / Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal / Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by BABANGBALI: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
Jaiyesplace:
This is shameful grin

[img]https://imagizer./img923/2553/ZEwu4b.jpg[/img]
it is very very shameless
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by Danniedpastor(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
madridguy:
Exactly.

There is no controversy and no indication that there should be cause for concern. I do understand that he is a candidate for an election but we should also understand that he is not a president too.
Exactly?
So,his supporters don't deserve to know Hus whereabout?
You want to be president without a sense of responsibility.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by VTJN(m): 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
stanluiz:
Kenyamo is getting foolish day be day.

Defending Tinubu is the most difficult job to do right now.

Urchins, una dey try grin
hahahaha

Everything is always the most difficult job for zombies grin

When TINUBU wins your next wailing will be he rigged the election, he bribed INEC chairman, bla bla bla

Bunch of failures
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by BABANGBALI: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Keyamo is not a good spokesperson and to market Tinubu to Nigerians is a herculean task
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by ufotunang: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Then nigerians cannot vote for a person that is missing..a missing person
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by ufotunang: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
FalseProphet1:
What I know is that whatever it is they're hiding would eventually come to the light. Tinubu has 37 States to campaign in if you add Abuja. So they can't continue to hide him. If he's unfit Nigerians would see it.

This I have seen.
...and nigerians cannot vote for a.person that is missing...a missing person

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by ufotunang: 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I remember how we were told Buhari can rule from anywhere,it's not against the constitution and people were annoyed.This is a preamble to what we would get again.
...and nigerians cannot support and vote for a person that is missing
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by 66spirit(m): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=Utanisco post=117326971]You are very stupid keyamo
Let us see the drug baron That nonsense skull of his
Shebi he wants to rule Nigeria
Make him show face
Unam ikot
I command him to show face Nonsense.... Mbok o yak ado lite lite.. Mmenim ke enye akob oo.. Koro anam idiok afehe ke idaha owo mi ibineke eye.. Mbopo uma ndien nsido ubok adan?
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by Ten06(m): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
He should keep his issue to himself and also vote alone for himself
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by Goodcitizen1: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
madridguy:
Exactly.

There is no controversy and no indication that there should be cause for concern. I do understand that he is a candidate for an election but we should also understand that he is not a president too.

A presidential candidate should be always available to reporters and to his supporters to answer questions regarding the current situation and what to do when he becomes a president.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by SaiOba: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
The same thing y'all said when PMB was in UK ..
madridguy:
Exactly.

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
You actually not totally wrong, but as an aspirant we need to be sure all is well
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by SunTzu123(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Keyamo is right but could you guys STOP reacting and run your campaign? You are messing Tinubu up!

Note; I am not his supporter but I love to see an intelligent campaign not tribal bigots venting their stupidity online and offline.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by Lama70(m): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
IMASTEX:
It's because many believed he is secretly seeking medical care. For me, his whereabout is of no importance, as long as there are several presidential candidates as options.

I would give you a thousand likes if it were possible.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
madridguy:
Exactly.

you just want to be stooooooopid by all means
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by treatise: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by juniior(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
See person wey talk say him care about Nigerians
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by Bryan88(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
Excuses already?
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
madridguy:
Exactly. He is not a President and can't be one from his old age health issues .......

FIXED........
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by Adrian98(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
Shey dem go do campaign? We wait
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by MissionaryArchi(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Throwback:
You cannot blame them. He is much sought-after by friends and enemies alike.

The same way he was much sought-after as a young graduate from the university, unlike the consistent olodo that failed WAEC and struggled to pass the 2nd chance GCE, only to struggle again in the university and as Anambra Governor.

Tinubu is a first rate accountant who worked for big global auditing firms before joining Mobil International and posted to Nigeria.

Olodo no go fit solve mathematics.

In the immortal words of Sound Sultan.

"Everybody oya ooo join Jagbajantis to solve mathematics wey dey dabaru our continent".

We know that even the enemies of the Jagaban refer to him as Jagbajantis.

Their tongues confess the truth that their heart has buried.

Only Tinubu is ready to solve the mathematics that will unlock the growth of Nigeria.

Anyone one who can handle and can shoot a gun is able to repair a tractor in the farm (Tinubu2022)
This is same tinubu that can solve an arithmetic? cheesy cheesy
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by Scamburster(m): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
obembet:

U really care about your president candidate o .

Don't worry he will show up so.

But remember to vote Atiku.

Tinubu and obi is not going anywhere.

Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by obembet(f): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=Scamburster post=117330552][/quote]

Weitin I do u, u want kill me
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by Jaiyesplace(f): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
BABANGBALI:
it is very very shameless

No be you go tell me how i go take speak.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by BABANGBALI: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
Jaiyesplace:

No be you go tell me how i go take speak.
na wetin now, you spoked your own and I spoked mine too, why you come dey jealous my own English?
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by holuwajobar(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Utanisco:
You are very stupid keyamo

Let us see the drug baron
That nonsense skull of his

Shebi he wants to rule Nigeria

Make him show face

Unam ikot

I command him to show face
Nonsense

He has shown his face , what else do you want again
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by Spandau: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
VTJN:
we go make am more popular than you ever imagine grin

I hope you won't commit suicide when Tinubu succeed Buhari?

Something is posting comment at me. Kadoso Mutairu is my only audience but that thing is trying to engage me. Depart from me, thou poker of nose.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by henrysam(m): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2022
Dunce, since he has declared his intention to be president of Nigeria, we need to know his health status where he is and what is happening to him.
If he can't do this then we need not vote fir him.
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by ufuosman(m): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
Werey
Re: Keyamo: Tinubu Not President, Doesn’t Need To Issue Statements On His Whereabout by Scamburster(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
obembet:

Weitin I do u, u want kill me
No, just to choke your brain back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's Overdraft Billionaires / Nobody Can Intimidate Me - Jonathan / I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.