Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Just Graduated And I Don't Know What Else - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Just Graduated And I Don't Know What Else (373 Views)

How Long Did It Take You To Get A Job After You Graduated From The University? / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / Hello Nairalanders, I Just Graduated This Year And Want To Learn A Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Graduated And I Don't Know What Else by Factfinder1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hi everyone I'm 29 years of age just graduated from a federal polytechnic in NIGERIA here from the department of computer science. We all know how well our schools and curriculum don't relate to the outside world and the kind of advancement in technology and services.

I want to learn a computer/tech related skills atleast 2 that are sellable and are of hot demands please advise me....I stay in Abuja to incase there's somewhere to direct me to around there.
Re: I Just Graduated And I Don't Know What Else by SmartGadgetz: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Factfinder1:
Hi everyone I'm 29 years of age just graduated from a federal polytechnic in NIGERIA here from the department of computer science. We all know how well our schools and curriculum don't relate to the outside world and the kind of advancement in technology and services.

I want to learn a computer/tech related skills atleast 2 that are sellable and are of hot demands please advise me....I stay in Abuja to incase there's somewhere to direct me to around there.

Start
Stay Focused
Don't stop
Be Great in it

Something you are passionate about.
That's all.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Graduated And I Don't Know What Else by blackboy(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Prepare for NYSC
Re: I Just Graduated And I Don't Know What Else by Factfinder1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
blackboy:
Prepare for NYSC

Can't I be learning a skill during service?
Re: I Just Graduated And I Don't Know What Else by LordIsaac(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
That's the limitation of "formal" education in Nigeria.
Re: I Just Graduated And I Don't Know What Else by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Keep on moving
Re: I Just Graduated And I Don't Know What Else by Kvngfrosh(m): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Check the programming thread.

(1) (Reply)

Gather Here If You Want To Learn Automation Engineering / How You Make Money Online By Just Watching Videos / Start A Lucrative Career As As A Chatbot Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.