Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan (22086 Views)

Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. / Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House / Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by GeneralPula: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Marijuana should be legalized in Nigeria. I wonder why they do make it look like marijuana is not good.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless America.

1 Like

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by seanwilliam(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Like for biden share for Putin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Maynmann: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Good riddance.
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by GeneralPula: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
seanwilliam:
Like for biden share for Putin
Putin is a Joker
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Cyberterror: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
One more block of systemic racism in America being dismantled.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by chloride6: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nice one
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Maynmann: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
owobokiri:
From homosexuality to free cannabis, the west is imploding without knowing it
Imploding by legalizing cannabis? Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by OneEyedSnake: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
God1000:
Britney Griners is serving 9 years jail term in Russia for being in possession of this substance.

I think it should be regulated by the government, otherwise people will abuse it.

But I believe biden took this decision after a painstaking consideration.

Britney Griners attempted to smuggle marijuana into Russia

Russian laws are very explicit on illegal drug trafficking into their country.

Russia isn't part of the satanic USA.

Lastly, maybe when your own son is a crack head who got chased out of the US navy for doing coke, you will want to make the laws lax so as to accommodate for your failed parenting.

4 Likes

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Nova1982: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
k

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by koolaid87: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
owobokiri:
From homosexuality to free cannabis, the west is imploding without knowing it

Shut up jor.

Implodes for releasing people in prison for such trivial offence.

Your sh1thole wey no legalise maryJ self don explode and implode pass anything.

Abeg, I hope say the pardon means it'll be deleted from their rap sheet

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by africandollar: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
Good call!
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Yankee101: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
Igbo smokers now…..
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by OneEyedSnake: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
Cyberterror:
One more block of systemic racism in America being dismantled.

Nigger, how is legalizing illicit drug use anti racists?

Are you saying niggers need to smoke pot and banning it is racist ?

Jesus!
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by idahsy: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
hope u know what u re saying? weed is very serious and dangerous to human health when abuse but gaskiya jailing people just because of smoking weed is very wrong. but if there's limitation of selling weed of over the world that will automatically reduce being abuse by people musamam underage. as for me i like weed
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Samajogs: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Gracias...
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by BABANGBALI: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nice one

Women try dey add Ashawo vibes in your relationship fa your boyfriend no be Bishop Ohh

1 Like

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by OneEyedSnake: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=kaymart post=117333219]Possibly a decision taken to spite putin...[/quote
In what way?

Last I checked Joe Biden's son Hunter is a coke and meth addict who got kicked put of the navy for snorting coke.

This is for getting potheads to vote DemonRats in this November's midterm elections and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Franzinni: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
Society is slavery... That is way it is enforced.

Most people can't even think that there is life outside society.

But there is

1 Like

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Bigchristo: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
inoki247:
lol igbo no dey Damage people na people dey Damage am....
Igbo smoke Dey polut lungs, na so I take Dey reason am before when I start to get better cough nor be my clear eyes I take limit smoking, Igbo is nice but the smoke will still spoil your lungs nothing different from cigarettes

2 Likes

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Nukilia: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
NDLEA left the group

2 Likes

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Oduwils222(m): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
NDLEA left the group chat � �
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by OneEyedSnake: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
So many idiots on nairaland .

1 Like

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Reallife17: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Bigchristo:
Igbo smoke Dey polut lungs, na so I take Dey reason am before when I start to get better cough nor be my clear eyes I take limit smoking, Igbo is nice but the smoke will still spoil your lungs nothing different from cigarettes
Difference dey. You don see person wen get cancer because of Igbo?
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Adakintroy: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
The weak ( a.k. a the left) will never understand the suffeing of the right.

Their is a reason we don't allow drug in the sports. The primest of our endeavors must be carried out naturally we thought. Drug stop the natural social sequence from evolving truthfully as should. Its a lie. Hence a sin or put it correctly a wrong.

If they are not part of the natural sequence they are "out" ( imprisoned).

Truth is is more truthfull than compassion.

1 Like

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by mysticwarrior(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Igbobians must be free.

1 Like

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by CaseSensitive(m): 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
But some ignoramus will still spew utter trash about marijuana without doing research of any sort. Organic marijuana is good for you health wise, better than alcohol and cigarettes that are legal and actually bad for health. Lace food with marijuana instead of smoking, use in moderation and enjoy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Mrkindness: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2022
Fireboy02:
EFcc left d group chat
EFCC abi NDLEA ?

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by iykofias(m): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Putin ain’t forgiving nobody, and 9yrs it is
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by lordtriplee(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
Docodes:
But Marijuana is bad and a gateway drug to all dangerous poisons undecided

Though you maybe correct it being a gateway drug, it has not deterred its use. In the state I live in, Marijuana is illegal but guess what, my neighbors use it. Decriminalizing will definitely be bad for the black market and would mean more taxes. Weed is quite expensive because the US states where they are legal tax heavily. In California, tax on marijuana was over a billion dollars. Imagine if the revenue states are losing to black market sellers?

The cost of incarceration makes no sense. People that smoke weed would never stop because it is illegal. Only if it is permanently unavailable or they decide to stop. So why not tax the growth and consumption rather than put them in prison?

I am with Biden on this one. The US has had laws that don’t make sense in the realities of today so this one has to go.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Kollabo419: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nna mehnnn

If you use that thing cook beans ehhh

Follow it up with thick custard mixed with Tin Peakmilk and enough sugar ehhh....

Chaii.....Alhamdulilai....God is great I can’t lie grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Nonexisting1: 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
Black people can now kill themselves with weed. Democrats are not doing the blackman any good but the fools don't know that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Is Sick, Flown To Singapore / Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza / Twitter Refuses Call To Ban Taliban From Its Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.