Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan (22114 Views)

Hungarian President Novak Resigns Over Sex Abuse Case Pardon. / Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House / Donald Trump Grants Michael Flynn Presidential Pardon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by smirn(m): 6:48am On Oct 07, 2022
e author=God1000 post=117332691]Britney Griners is serving 9 years jail term in Russia for being in possession of this substance.

I think it should be regulated by the government, otherwise people will abuse it.

But I believe biden took this decision after a painstaking consideration.

But guys, Joe biden and buhari are of the same age and biden is doing well in America, biden's stamina and brilliance can't be compared to our own clueless president.

And for those calling me US bootlicker, I'm not, I just admire their greatness since there's nothing to admire here in Nigeria.
I like biden because of his compassion and tolerance, he embraces everyone regardless of race, gender and creed.[/quote]
Na Buhari born you? Before Buhari became president, how was your life better? Put all your blame on your father who brought you to your present predicament and stop mentioning Buhari.
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by NNTR: 7:46am On Oct 07, 2022
fratermathy:
Marijuana mainstreaming is here to stay. Societies are dynamic in the way they make and update laws. The use and possession of marijuana were criminalized in response to the social-economic realities at the time when those laws were made. Today, our reality is different, and laws must be updated to reflect these new realities and scientific discoveries.

I wish Nigeria had such a dynamic legislative process. We continue to perpetuate laws that were made when the world was different. Some of our laws are not in synch with modern realities, and anyone who tries to question this becomes the political enemy of the cabal that benefits from retrogressive policies and laws.
2 Chronicles 7:14
'if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves,
and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways,
then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land
'

The fact, truth and reality here is, every nation gets the government and leader(s) they deserve. Except 2 Chronicles 7:14, comes into play, Naiyja is no exception to that maxim. I'll keep saying, as we lay our bed, we lie in it.

Dont mind the typical hypocritical average Naiyjas, when Sowore during his last presidential campaign was sentising those who will hear and listen that the marijuana economy could b taken advantage of, to reduce state reliance on begging with bowl in hand for stipends from the FG, it was derided and laughed at

We always like doing JJC, Johnny Just Come late on the scene, doing catching up, where the rest of the world have ran round the blocks more than ten times over, leaving us behind at the starting block, bent down, still trying to tie up our racing boots' laces

Yes, it is a two horse race, ojaare, lets not deceive ourselves jor, meaning, if push turns to shove, and it comes to, chose between the devil and the deep blue sea, meaning, chose between Jagaban and 'Wọ́ntiku' aka Atiku, I'll settle and of course, go for Jagaban, albeit, I am Sowore for life.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by dvkot(m): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2022
Thinkam:
grin democrats always chasing nigga votes, like they care about niggaas than Republicans.
i swear he did it for black votes, gas prices will go up soon, so he need to do something that the people will talk about
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Mrtaye: 8:27am On Oct 07, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Grinner was caught with liquid marijuana and was convicted and sentenced for that.

So what are you implying?

Russia takes trafficking of drugs into their country very seriously and anyone caught with even an ounce of weed gets to spend decades freezing their ass in a Siberian prison.

This is why our osus no dey near Russia with their importer business.
Russia is not a liberal country lolz it's just using that to cover for the repression of it's citizens so that they would think Putin is working lolz

1 Like

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by OneEyedSnake: 8:34am On Oct 07, 2022
Mrtaye:

Russia is not a liberal country lolz it's just using that to cover for the repression of it's citizens so that they would think Putin is working lolz

Russia is a very conservative country .

They learnt the bitter truth about so-called liberalism under Leninism.

It is idiots like yourself who think Liberalism equates to freedom not knowing it is all about state control over the individual.

Go and read how Lenin recruited thugs, criminals , prostitutes and degenerate homosexuals into his revolutionary govt and how the once proud and conservative christian empire was reduced to rubble by the Jewish maniacs that murdered well over 60 million ethnic Russians.

Liberalism is poison and no one knows this better than the average Russian.

It took Stalin purging Jews and restoring conservative ideals to get Russia back on track and for this he was murdered by the same Jews led by Krushnev.

You know nothing.

Spouting bs on liberalism when you don't even know a single thing about it.

1 Like

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by cococandy(f): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2022
Amen
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by Mrtaye: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

It is idiots like yourself who think Liberalism equates to freedom not knowing it is all about state control over the individual.

Go and read how Lenin recruited thugs, criminals , prostitutes and degenerate homosexuals into his revolutionary govt and how the once proud and conservative christian empire was reduced to rubble by the Jewish maniacs that murdered well over 60 million ethnic Russians.

It took Stalin purging Jews and restoring conservative ideals to get Russia back on track and for this he was murdered by the same Jews led by Krushnev.

You know nothing.

Mugu I don't need to know anything about your jargons but the bitter truth is democracy is far better than the communism
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by obedience4(m): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2022
OneEyedSnake:
Soon he will do same for all crack and meth heads since his son is a d0pe head.

No body in your entire village is better than Hunter biden, go check his resume, unq go just they talk rubbish..
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by obedience4(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

You know nothing.

Yet people like you will start to shout when police rough handle una, freedom is freedom, liberalism brings democracy and democracy is freedom..
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by obedience4(m): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2022
Timetravel88:

You must be living in kuvuku land to say Biden is doing well in America. Stay off CNN while you can

Says a fox news addict grin..
Biden is doing well,
High cost of living Is not peculiar to the USA. The world is just recovering from a global pandemic and a there is war in Europe affecting oil and gas prices..
Dude is doing well, only the students loan he forgive I am happy for that.

1 Like

Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by OneEyedSnake: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
obedience4:

No body in your entire village is better than Hunter biden, go check his resume, unq go just they talk rubbish..

See how the Igbo slave is now worshipping Biden now .

I just tire for you Igbo heathens.
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by obedience4(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

See how the Igbo slave is now worshipping Biden now .

I just tire for you Igbo heathens.

Dude am Bini OK,
Shut up
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by fratermathy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
tianshie:

The interplay of social behavior and economics. This was no interplay but based wholly on social prejudice. You do not have the talent to match your ambition. When you're corrected take it on the chin like a good lad and lay down.

I

The thing about ignorance is that it creates a false sense of arrogance. Socio-economic has nothing to do with social behaviour. It is simply a conflation of sociological and economic factors: where sociological refers to the society’s structure in terms of race, gender, identity, culture, and other indices; and economic deals with the financial realities of such society, include the commodification of social categories like race, gender, identity, etc. This, in turn, creates situations where race, for example, as a commodified category could become the basis for certain laws. I could give you an entire dissertation about this but your arrogance makes me want to stop here. I won’t reply you any further.

Good luck.
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by OneEyedSnake: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
obedience4:

Dude am Bini OK,
Shut up

You claim Judas, what is Bini that your black ass can't claim.

Slave
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by tianshie(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
fratermathy:

The thing about ignorance is that it creates a false sense of arrogance. Socio-economic has nothing to do with social behaviour. It is simply a conflation of sociological and economic factors: where sociological refers to the society’s structure in terms of race, gender, identity, culture, and other indices; and economic deals with the financial realities of such society, include the commodification of social categories like race, gender, identity, etc. This, in turn, creates situations where race, for example, as a commodified category could become the basis for certain laws. I could give you an entire dissertation about this but your arrogance makes me want to stop here. I won’t reply you any further.

Good luck.

Thanks for the copy and paste answer. The semicolons and colons gave you away. This definition of sociology is a broadened, recent, field-particular definition. I'm sticking with the common, public-discourse definition here as I am not in that field, and this is not a sociology conference. Thanks for taking the time to dig into a textbook, though. Plagiarists like you are a rare find. You've got to admire the dedication.
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by welzyj2(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
WEED IS A DRUG.

chriskosherbal:
Marijuana is a natural product made and created by God..for man's usage and consumption to help man defeat ailment that the biggest pharmaceuticals cannot..

Is shame that nations of the world are blind to this fact. Everything God made is good and man has no choice but to comply.

Watch Nigeria will begin to review thier stands with respect to marijuana cos thier big respected bro has changed steps . follow follow.

Btw were is slowmirr or whats his name again ...abeg tell ma say his boys don dey gbedu

Respect to Biden...and to MJ.

MODIFIED; I want to quickly correct a wrong notion flying on this thread...pls weed is not a drug but pure plant like water leaf, bitter leaf e t.c with it's innumerable nature benefit . ...SK,loud,Arizona, Colorado e.t.c are all drugs they are artificial/synthetic... meaning man has altered nature
Re: Biden Grants Pardon For All Federal Convictions Of Simple Possession Of Marijuan by 2rez: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
chriskosherbal:
Marijuana is a natural product made and created by God..for man's usage and consumption to help man defeat ailment that the biggest pharmaceuticals cannot..

Is shame that nations of the world are blind to this fact. Everything God made is good and man has no choice but to comply.

Watch Nigeria will begin to review thier stands with respect to marijuana cos thier big respected bro has changed steps . follow follow.

Btw were is slowmirr or whats his name again ...abeg tell ma say his boys don dey gbedu

Respect to Biden...and to MJ.

MODIFIED; I want to quickly correct a wrong notion flying on this thread...pls weed is not a drug but pure plant like water leaf, bitter leaf e t.c with it's innumerable nature benefit . ...SK,loud,Arizona, Colorado e.t.c are all drugs they are artificial/synthetic... meaning man has altered nature

Enough said bruh. God bless you �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malusi Gigaba Resigns As Minister Over Sex Tape Scandal / Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza / Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.