Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home (21224 Views)

Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Big Brother Finally Reacts To Xenophobia / $12m Contract: Uzodinma Released, Returns For Grilling Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by xevove2061: 3:20am On Oct 07, 2022
Sarki got sense the hard way. Useless Urchins
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by Ishilove: 4:31am On Oct 07, 2022
I thought it was the same sarki of Nairaland embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by Ishilove: 4:33am On Oct 07, 2022
Racoon:
Hope he will not develop Stolkholm Syndrome for the oppressors like his popular Nairaland brother here?
Wait, so it is the same Sarki we know?? shocked The fellow is almost fanatically pro-APC/Buhari undecided

1 Like

Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 07, 2022
Adek15:
how much?
I am buying pi
Dm me let's trade

Contact WhatsApp:09055812245
If anyone says I've scammed them, let him come forward and speak.

#obidient
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by noble71(m): 5:07am On Oct 07, 2022
Adek15:
how much?
#125/Pi at the moment.
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by EmiLoKanMyAss: 5:16am On Oct 07, 2022
Says who? That guy is dumb. Go check his twitter space.
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin grin
Thank God for your brother's freedom
U will never support anything related to APC again in ur life
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by macrodata(m): 5:44am On Oct 07, 2022
Holywater123:
Good. God bless PMB.
For what exactly?
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by franugo(m): 6:11am On Oct 07, 2022
noble71:
shocked
Congratulations to them.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi π to us.

@ what rate?
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by franugo(m): 6:12am On Oct 07, 2022
Ishilove:

I believe it is
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by Menclothing: 6:59am On Oct 07, 2022
Welcome
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by luluosas(m): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2022
Thanks be to God for his safe arrival
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by waice6571: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2022
I'm happy your brother was released... I will never forget such energy you dissipated in bullying almost everyone who's against that tyrant Lord Rahl in Aso Rock..
I hope you already have a change of mind after the despair and bitterness your family went through under the reign of evil you helped enthroned. If not, you won't survive the next onslaught of Fulani bandits.

Congratulations once again.
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by waice6571: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2022
Ishilove:

Yes! That shameless internet bully who's always on the side of evil.
I am waiting for the day when that vulturebbq demon will get his percels of rewards from carma through APC government.

I'm seriously waiting for that day.
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by unqombothi(f): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2022
kingamaa:
One good news in an ocean of bad news

The big question is what happened to the kidnappers after the army rescued the victims?

Na that one I won no
I think the question is whether they were rescued or released.
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by Farid24224(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Lol..

Abdallah wey don crase.. Is he better than our doctor who was killed or deb who was murdered or the victims of Owo bombing..?

Trash..

Ndi ala

They are all the same....One soul and in front of God...It doesn't matter if he was a beggar...He might even be better than those you mentioned in the front of Allah!!
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by OfficialP: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2022
kingamaa:
One good news in an ocean of bad news

The big question is what happened to the kidnappers after the army rescued the victims?

Na that one I won no
The victims were released by the kidnappers, they were not rescued by the military, judging from the headline
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by Presidential1: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2022
Holywater123:
Good. God bless PMB.

God bless which PMB ... Take time ooo
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by noble71(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2022
franugo:

@ what rate?
#130/Pi
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by Gkemz: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2022
Privatepart00:
Even the ones that voted APC ain’t spared in their abduction
And they want to vote APC again

Family business. Sarki transacted with his brothers.
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by kingamaa(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2022
unqombothi:

I think the question is whether they were rescued or released.

But the news said they were rescued.
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by ThemanS: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2022
babzo:
I am happy for you, happy for him and happy for the family.

But not happy for Nigeria. This is just unbelievable.

A country with over 1 million soldiers, policemen, paramilitary, government funded security men, billions of dollars spent on security every year, billions spent on CCTV, NIN, etc and all this keeps happening.
who told you Nigeria has over 1m soldiers?
The whole Nigerian armed forces both military and paramilitary is not up to 1.5m and mind you 60% serve as guards to high ranking officers and politicians
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by Perfectbeing(m): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2022
babzo:
I am happy for you, happy for him and happy for the family.

But not happy for Nigeria. This is just unbelievable.

A country with over 1 million soldiers, policemen, paramilitary, government funded security men, billions of dollars spent on security every year, billions spent on CCTV, NIN, etc and all this keeps happening.
America spend over $750 billion on defense. Yet a 14 years old boy will carry gun, enter inside school and shoot over 21 persons.

America with CCTV, citizen database, millions of soldiers, policemen, FBI, CIA couldn't stop a Nigerian man for robbing after 68 times.
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by unqombothi(f): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2022
That news though. I didn't read how many terrorists were arrested or killed.

1 Like

Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by ufuosman(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
Good
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by babzo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
Perfectbeing:
America spend over $750 billion on defense. Yet a 14 years old boy will carry gun, enter inside school and shoot over 21 persons.

America with CCTV, citizen database, millions of soldiers, policemen, FBI, CIA couldn't stop a Nigerian man for robbing after 68 times.

But within 24 hours that killer will be dead or arrested. And if arrested, will be jailed or sentenced to death within a year.

As long as there is a devil, there will be evil in every country.

What civilized countries do is is combat crime and punish evil doers.

When last did you hear of kidnap for Ransome in America? It's been over 40 years! You know why?.Kidnapping for ransom is such a stupid crime and so easy to solve; it has been eradicated.

It's so easy, even a year 1 recruit can solve a kidnapping case. How do you kidnap people for money and get away with it?
They make phone calls, house the victims, buy food for them, then collect naira printed by the YEARS! Are they ghosts?
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by babzo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
ThemanS:
who told you Nigeria has over 1m soldiers?
The whole Nigerian armed forces both military and paramilitary is not up to 1.5m and mind you 60% serve as guards to high ranking officers and politicians

Police : 450,000
Soldiers: 100,000
FRSC, NDSC, Customs, : Over 500,000.
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by blackboy(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
Let him give an uncensored interview or report on all that happened and ...
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by Adek15(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
noble71:
#125/Pi at the moment.
lol. Something I sold for #250/pi on Wednesday and I told the guy it's the first time. My going rate is #300 per pi
Re: Sarki's Kidnapped Brother Finally Released, Returns Home by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 08, 2022
Adek15:
lol. Something I sold for #250/pi on Wednesday and I told the guy it's the first time. My going rate is #300 per pi
I am buying pi
Dm me let's trade

Contact WhatsApp:09055812245
If anyone says I've scammed them, let him come forward and speak.

#obidient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu warns cabinet against taking new wives / We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police / UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.