Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) (18823 Views)

EndSARS: The 7-Point Demands / APC Sensitizes Market Women In Benin On Ize-Iyamu’s Simple Agenda [Video/Photos] / Ndume Defies Buhari, Oshiomhole On Senate Presidency, Unfolds Nine-point Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Youoareofoolish: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
The guy carry vawulence come. He say apc
build skyscrapper of failure
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
This guy should be kicked out of Labour party he cannot be trusted. He is only after his own pocket, few months ago he was supporting APC.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by herkeem: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
Good
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Halifaxguy: 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
obembet:
Stupid animal. Na this same Kenneth Okonkwo promote Buhari 2019, praise him up and down. The man enjoy APC for 7 yrs +.

This is one of the reason I don't believe in this Obidient movement. If Lai Mohammed decamp tomorrow, they will praise him.

Don't forget to vote Atiku 2023. Obituary will never be your portion.

Tinubu don old

Some Nigerians still want to vote Atiku. This is the man that supervised widespread corruption in the power sector during his 8 years term as vice president. By now any right thinking person should no that Pdp and Apc are still the same old politicians
and looters. Nigerians should be wiser now. Atiku is no different from Tinubu. Vote competency and vote wisely!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by RxCatalyst: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
franchasofficia:
Every Nigerian, including Atiku and Tinubu know that Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023
Speak for yourself and Igbos, don't speak for Nigeria. May Obituary not happen to us
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Roger3D(m): 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
Juanmike:
Yoi are right though, but pls when is Tinubu presenting his Agenda for us, most of us are yet to decide who to vote for.
And you think I care about Tinubu or Atiku abi?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Heffalump(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
Watch how Agbadorians will avoid this thread like plague.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Juanmike(m): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Roger3D:
And you think I care about Tinubu or Atiku abi?
You should make up your mind on who to vote for
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by obembet(f): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Halifaxguy:

Some Nigerians still want to vote Atiku. This is the man that supervised widespread corruption in the power sector during his 8 years term as vice president. By now any right thinking person should no that Pdp and Apc are still the same old politicians
and looters. Nigerians should be wiser now. Atiku is no different from Tinubu. Vote competency and vote wisely!

Obi is not different from Tinubu Atiku and obi... If Nigeria serious, we should vote out APC or PDP and not anyone that leave PDP or APC
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by frog12: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
what a joke !!!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by EKOSuperior(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
franchasofficia:
Let me tell you all, forget about all the tribal and religious higgy hagga politicians are using to deceive Nigerians to support them. Every Nigerian, including Atiku and Tinubu know that Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023.

If Atiku were to be younger such that he could contest again, I tell you all, Atiku would have endorsed Obi and worked for Obi to become President in 2023. Atiku even told Nyesome Wike before the PDP Primaries that let PDP Presidential ticket be microzoned to Southeast and let Peter Obi become the consensus candidate but Wike refused. Atiku then said if the ticket can't be microzoned to Southeast or Northeast, then it should be thrown open and that he wishes to run again with Peter Obi but Wike deceived other PDP Governors as they quickly reached a consensus that whoever wins PDP ticket must pick a serving PDP Governor as his running mate.

Atiku was indirectly telling PDP knuckleheads that Peter Obi was the right person to fly their ticket and that if Obi cant fly it, then he Atiku will contest.

Atiku knows he is a corrupt man just like Bola Tinubu but he believes that if the Presidency can't go to a capable incorruptible man like Peter Obi then it is better for it to come to him than any other corrupt criminal politician like Tinubu.

Now why is Peter Obi the best to rule Nigeria?

Peter Obi carefully outlined the issues that has bedevilled Nigeria over the years and also proffered practical solutions to change the narrative once and for all.

How, you may ask? Peter Obi said:

1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!

2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!

3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!

I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!

4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?

5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.

6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any. We have not come to enslave but to serve.

7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!

8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!

9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!

10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!

11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us! God bless Nigeria!

12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.

13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.
May God bless you immediately!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Watch Video of Kenneth Okonkwo Explaining Peter Obi Seven Point Agenda.

Even Seun was daze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhTPcD82H4s

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1578090387587174400?t=0Fon1yOtK7wjasOSic_tzg&s=19

This one just dey wide mouth, ready to wide the mouth to cry if owner lose
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by fredoooooo: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
No be 7 points Agenda na, point and kill peppersoup grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Lionnation: 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
obembet:
Stupid animal. Na this same Kenneth Okonkwo promote Buhari 2019, praise him up and down. The man enjoy APC for 7 yrs +.

This is one of the reason I don't believe in this Obidient movement. If Lai Mohammed decamp tomorrow, they will praise him.

Don't forget to vote Atiku 2023. Obituary will never be your portion.

Tinubu don old
Atiku is older than Tinubu don't forget, Atiku is a looter ask his principal Obasanjo
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Yamanibull: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
Please I need someone to hook me up with a place(room) around the mainland where I can pay for a month. I'm staying for just 3 weeks but willing to pay for a month just incase. it's very urgent.Thanks
Whatsapp or call: 08038476209
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Kasdat5(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
Same way he explained Búharis agenda years back ...
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by benardtotti(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
derecho:
See sweet presentation... compare it with Jumoke okoya-thomas 29 mins of sham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEf08QBlyRI

To be honest not everyone is used to the klieglights, jumoke seemed dazzled by the occasion,you can't compare her to okonkwo,who is an actor and used to limelight .

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Wisetrue99: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
derecho:

grin grin grin She should mention a primary health care she said she built in her constituency, she could not till the end of the interview grin grin

They grilled her to the extend that she showed relieve immediately they brought the questioning to an end!

She said she is representing women leader, she doesn't even know what it is all about grin grin

She was just talking about herself against facts

Woman leader my foot!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Kasdat5(m): 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
franchasofficia:
Let me tell you all, forget about all the tribal and religious higgy hagga politicians are using to deceive Nigerians to support them. Every Nigerian, including Atiku and Tinubu know that Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023.

If Atiku were to be younger such that he could contest again, I tell you all, Atiku would have endorsed Obi and worked for Obi to become President in 2023. Atiku even told Nyesome Wike before the PDP Primaries that let PDP Presidential ticket be microzoned to Southeast and let Peter Obi become the consensus candidate but Wike refused. Atiku then said if the ticket can't be microzoned to Southeast or Northeast, then it should be thrown open and that he wishes to run again with Peter Obi but Wike deceived other PDP Governors as they quickly reached a consensus that whoever wins PDP ticket must pick a serving PDP Governor as his running mate.

Atiku was indirectly telling PDP knuckleheads that Peter Obi was the right person to fly their ticket and that if Obi cant fly it, then he Atiku will contest.

Atiku knows he is a corrupt man just like Bola Tinubu but he believes that if the Presidency can't go to a capable incorruptible man like Peter Obi then it is better for it to come to him than any other corrupt criminal politician like Tinubu.

Now why is Peter Obi the best to rule Nigeria?

Peter Obi carefully outlined the issues that has bedevilled Nigeria over the years and also proffered practical solutions to change the narrative once and for all.

How, you may ask? Peter Obi said:

1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!

2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!

3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!

I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!

4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?

5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.

6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any. We have not come to enslave but to serve.

7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!

8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!

9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!

10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!

11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us! God bless Nigeria!

12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.

13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

Please could you list out Atiku's corruption charges
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by newwise1: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
post=117357996:
The truth is that
Obi’s economic plans would rather favour importers to the detriment of local manufacturers.

“Now, let us interrogate this policy on its merit.

“Peter Obi, who is the single largest individual importer in Nigeria, wants to remove “import restrictions.” Yet, this is the same man that wants to “move Nigeria from consumption to production”?
Removing import restriction favours traders, like Obi, but destroys local manufacturing!

“Take Dangote Tomato Paste factory in Kano. If you remove import restrictions, as Obi proposes, his company, Next Cash and Carry, will be able to import cheaper tomato paste from Italy, which will force Dangote Tomato out of business and make thousands of Nigerians he employs unemployed.

“No developed nation grew to the point where they are by removing import restrictions, as Peter Obi proposes.
Such policies only favour traders, like Obi, who only import and sell. A nation can’t grow like that. We must restrict imports so local manufacturers can grow!

“Obi’s plan to remove import restrictions will only favour traders, like him. But it will completely destroy the textile industry in Kaduna and Kano, and the manufacturing sector in Ikeja, Lagos, and Agbara, Ogun State.
Nigeria must produce and not import what we can produce!

“If you remove import restrictions, people, like Peter Obi, whose only motives are quick money, will import champagne from France, whiskey from Scotland, and caviar from Russia. We will end up dissipating our foreign exchange on things Nigeria does not need, because traders want to make profit.

Notice how I have analysed Peter Obi’s policy of removing import restrictions, so traders can import willy nilly and sell to Nigerians.
Notice how I gave examples.
Observe that my points are factual.
Now, read the comments and see how Obidients fail to rebut my facts, but instead insult me.
Then make up your mind
........MRo

OBI IS DULL.
OBI IS IPOB.
IPOB IS OBI.

Go and kill yasef ipob supporter on Nairaland.

You have time replying such kind of people. .
Ignoring such soul is the best.
There is nothing in this world you can say to them to change their hearts of bitterness.
Nothing!
It is not a must to restrict a product but you put high taxation on it making it cost more than local manufactured by than government earn more and people will be encouraged to buy locals if the standard is there

Why are you so obsessed with IPOB which makes you the bitter person?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Even Seun was daze

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1578090387587174400?t=0Fon1yOtK7wjasOSic_tzg&s=19

That's good.

But Tinubu is our next president.....Obi and his supporters are mere dreamers
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by edosignature(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
He said similar thing about APC. Kenneth Okonkwo though a lawyer, he is a known political jobber-man.

Nigerians should be wise & never allow these guys to full them again.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
See their heads like centre table

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by nograv: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
all this stuff are trash and useless That man call pandora is a criminal, no propaganda will work this time around

As opposed to the lifeless one Buhari, the old sickly BAT or Buhari part 2 Atiku..

Oya make sense..

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
With this Nigeria is making headway
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Nchenches: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
all this stuff are trash and useless That man call pandora is a criminal, no propaganda will work this time around
And Tinubu is a Saint Asiwaju Jagaban Borgu.
Watch yourself in the mirror and see what you wrote, ask yourself: "I am I not an ethno-religious bigot "?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
See brain.

Andy okeke remains a legend.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Nchenches: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sleekfingers:
See their heads like centre table
And Tinubu's head is like?

Shettima is waiting to be your president if Tinubu is ever rigged into office.

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by nzubegod: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Even Seun was daze

Watched every second of the interview and still hoping for more . True be told,PO will coast to victory and there is nothing the two octogenarians and their zombies can do about it.

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by Elock1: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
derecho:

if na my mama do this interview shame for catch me for like 2 years

Very empty woman use and egotistical defense mechanism to cover up for her lack of content upstair.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
derecho:

I cringed when watching that! The way she was shouting and gesticulating, i felt Rufai sitting next to her was gonna get punched for asking too many probing questions!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu / Court Bars Banks From ‘instigating’ Kashamu’s Arrest - The Nations / President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders At Aso Villa (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.