Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping (41686 Views)

Lagos Declares Total Clampdown On Alcohol Sales, Street Trading In Parks, Garage / Court Sacks Oluomo-led Parks, Garages Committee, Reinstates RTEAN / Clean-Up Committee Eases Traffic In Obalende, Clears Illegal Parks, Garages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by Playermayweda(m): 11:36am On Oct 07, 2022
Na all these agberos and tinubu boys go dey control pass if tinubu become president.
MC oluomo will become minister of transportation if that crook becomes president, this I've seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by richeeyo(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Urchins should just exchange MC Olumo in place of Tinubu

MC Olumo have been working tirelessly without compensation for the safety and extorting lagosians for the same reasons tongue undecided
Why are you igbos so disturbed about Lagos than your own lands

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2022
agadez007:
I have no doubt that this lout will get a ministerial position should tinubu win
Even kabaka and Asari dokunbo would no doubt get their own juicy posts too

Obi is rolling with intellectuals while the agbero master is rolling with known thieves,cultists and killers

God forbid BAT tin

Lol. What intellectuals is Obi rolling with? Bigoted and fundamentalist pastors no better than Gumi and Shekau of Boko Haram?

Because they are Christians they are "intellectuals" ba? You guys are nothing but shallow-minded bigots.

If you talk in terms of political, business,technocratic, scientific, socio-economic and creative intellectuals then they are all behind Tinubu.

This is because those people are too bright to be fooled by propaganda, lies and outright deceit as you Obidullards are gullible to.

As an example, why on earth will I consider Atiku or Obi when Tinubu has created, uniquely funded and empowered the RRS, as the only microcosm model of State policing in Nigeria, to be a monumental success at a time security is one of Nigeria's biggest challenge?

As someone who can think critically and analytically, since I have always had to do so to succeed in life, why would I gamble with Obi and Atiku when Tinubu is a tried, tested and successful leaders in terms of optimally securing geographical space he is administratively in charge of?

Bro, rocket scientists, intellectuals and bright folks are all behind Tinubu. You do not need to be a rocket scientist to deduce that either.

Na commonsense and logic 101 because the brightest in life work with facts and what is proven. Never sentiments, conjectures or propaganda.

How many scientists and researchers are in the church, rather than the lab, praying for a cure for cancer and other diseases? cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by DeTruthh: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2022
BATified2023:
what your third class philosophy fool can’t do is what an agbero is doing here

grin grin After his certificate has been published online to be a second class lower, you are still calling third class. Sincerely, you guys are really blind. I had thought the BAT was the thief's initials, never knew you guys are the animal.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by agadez007(m): 11:51am On Oct 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. What intellectuals is Obi rolling with? Bigoted and fundamentalist pastors no better than Gumi and Shekau of Boko Haram?

Because they are Christians they are "intellectuals" ba? You guys are nothing but shallow-minded bigots.

If you talk in terms of political, business,technocratic, scientific, socio-economic and creative intellectuals then they are all behind Tinubu.

This is because those people are too bright to be fooled by propaganda, lies and outright deceit as you Obidullards are gullible to.

As an example, why on earth will I consider Atiku or Obi when Tinubu has created, uniquely funded and empowered the RRS, as the only microcosm model of State policing in Nigeria, to be a monumental success at a time security is one of Nigeria's biggest challenge?

As someone who can think critically and analytically, since I have always had to do so to succeed in life, why would I gamble with Obi and Atiku when Tinubu is a tried, tested and successful leaders in terms of optimally securing geographical space he is administratively in charge of?

Bro, rocket scientists, intellectuals and bright folks are all behind Tinubu. You do not need to be a rocket scientist to deduce that either.

Na commonsense and logic 101 because the brightest in life work with facts and what is proven. Never sentiments, conjectures or propaganda.

How many scientists and researchers are in the church, rather than the lab, praying for a cure for cancer and other diseases? cool
I didn’t ask you for the story of your life

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2022
Revolution2022:
he is a tool for election rigging and intimidation of voters.

Keep deceiving yourself. MC Oluomo missed out on a good education and good start in life. He had to hustle and survive as many Nigerian youths are doing today.

Yet Tinubu transformed his life. If you want to note this, so you disavow yourself of the mischief you don't seem able to rise above, then look at how MC has trained his kids outstandingly.

They are all achievers and non is a criminal because MC made sure they never lacked the opportunities he did.

If you can look AT Oluomo's life dispassionately then you will note he is a good guy who just had a bad start in life, like most Nigerians, yet made amends once Tinubu provided him with the opportunity to elevate himself.

Luckily for him, he met Tinubu who has now reformed his life and made him a winner. That is what Tinubu has the power to do for a lot more Nigerians.

I.e bring out the best in them for the glory of our nation and society. Don't hate. Appreciate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by Skyehigher1: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2022
Kudos to mc oluomo Weldon sir

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by obotematics: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2022
Welldone lagos!
You are pace setters and originators.
You are taking your place as Africa's largest economy.
Eko Oni baje

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by ransomed: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2022
Can a leopard change its spots?
Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by foreshore(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2022
Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by 3yga: 11:59am On Oct 07, 2022
lutheran:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/mc-oluomo-introduces-barcodes-in-parks-garages-to-check-crime/amp/
Na wa o
This hire killer … Assassin is now statesman Lol
See as e open mouth … Bush man

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
This news should be going to the Lagos State TVC ....
I wonder what a state Agbero news is doing in a National Forum like Nairaland....

So any development inside Osun , Ekiti, Anambra, Imo, Enugu, jigawa, Sokoto garage should be brought to Nairaland forum??

Wonders and moderators ........
Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by Nostring: 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
sirjoggy:
Hmmm she you go get time to scan code for rushing hour
wetin una want exactly Na everything una go complain about undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by Tradepunter2: 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Jnrprince1:
They still don't appreciate this all this OBIDIENT are mad TINUBU/SHETIMA introduce Nairaxi you criticize it, and
your candidate has nothing to show

thunder fire your mouth.... na now they know say they go introduce something ba?? NONSENSE
Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by iHart(m): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
Creamypie:
This is computerized agbaro
Digitised Agbero grin grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
Scam.
Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by seunmsg(m): 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
Good innovation from MC Oluomo.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by Jnrprince1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tradepunter2:

thunder fire your mouth.... na now they know say they go introduce something ba?? NONSENSE
That thunder fire your generation make your candidate show us why we go vote am into power na only mouth una get

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
agadez007:

I didn’t ask you for the story of your life

Mumu. Obi's man Friday who has suddenly vanished into thing air, i.e SARS butcher James Nwafor, has killed hundreds and harvested their organs to sell. Probably with Obi's full approval, protection and assistance.

Yet you show up here trying to shade MC over a development that is 100% positive and beneficial to Lagosians. Shows how sad, bigoted and lousy your kind are.

Before you bigots and ethnic jingoists point leprous fingers think of your own hypocrisy regarding the sordid characters you support like Peter Obi. We will expose that charlatan to the extent he will flee with Datti to Mauritania last last. cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by agadez007(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Mumu. Obi's man Friday who has suddenly vanished into thing air, i.e SARS butcher James Nwafor, has killed hundreds and harvested their organs to sell. Probably with Obi's full approval, protection and assistance.

Yet you show up here trying to shade MC over a development that is 100% positive and beneficial to Lagosians. Shows how sad, bigoted and lousy your kind are.

Before you bigots and ethnic jingoists point leprous fingers think of your own hypocrisy regarding the sordid characters you support like Peter Obi. We will expose that charlatan to the extent he will flee with Datti to Mauritania last last. cool
Another needless epistle
I programmed myself to always skip any posts by urchi.ns

Peace
Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nostring:
wetin una want exactly Na everything una go complain about undecided

They are irredeemable sadists bro. You can never please them.

If they are totally blind and you donate your eyes to them free, they will still attack you for giving them brown eyes rather than blue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by virginchaser(m): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
BiggestB0y:

each bus in the garage will be given a bar code,which means if you have a bus for commercial purposes and it's not registered with a barcode !! you' will be sanctioned by the authorities in charge!! also passengers are not advised to enter a bus that doesn't have a barcode!!...

the problem is who has the time to scan a barcode during rush hour!! ?

If dey carry you once and lucky to be rescued or pay ransom. Next time you will understand that there is no rush in life.
Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
agadez007:
Another needless epistle
I programmed myself to always skip any posts by urchi.ns

Peace

Mumu, can you show us the intellectuals Obi rolls with as you claimed? SARS Butcher and genocidaire James Nwafor?

Igbo fundamentalist pastors? IPOB clowns? I will ask you again, which SE Governor is openly and proudly behind Obi? Just name a single one.

Yet all SW Governors are behind Tinubu to even include Makinde codedly. Bro, you're a clown. Have a nice weekend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Keep deceiving yourself. MC Oluomo missed out on a good education and good start in life. He had to hustle and survive as many Nigerian youths are doing today.

Yet Tinubu transformed his life. If you want to note this, so you disavow yourself of the mischief you don't seem able to rise above, then look at how MC has trained his kids outstandingly.

They are all achievers and non is a criminal because MC made sure they never lacked the opportunities he did.

If you can look AT Oluomo's life dispassionately then you will note he is a good guy who just had a bad start in life, like most Nigerians,
I.e bring out the best in them for the glory of our nation and society. Don't hate. Appreciate.
oluomo ochestrated the poisoning of the late bomboy oshodi.any one who lives at oshodi in the 90s will know what led to his emergence.he is a political urchins.his children are eating the sweat from commercial bus drivers.
Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by Harrykn: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
Irrespective of the rants and back talks, this man has fought and paid his dues for everything he has achieved. He’s always looking forward to attaining a better status, I love his courage and respect his hustle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by Tradepunter2: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Jnrprince1:

That thunder fire your generation make your candidate show us why we go vote am into power na only mouth una get

YOU SEE HOW USELESS YOU ARE? i tell you to say i dy support candidate? I pointed out the cycle of stupidity you are exhibiting because it has been induced into your worthless existence by the same idaatttsss you are praising.... God help us for people like you because las las na war go happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
Revolution2022:
oluomo ochestrated the poisoning of the late bomboy oshodi.any one who lives at oshodi in the 90s will know what led to his emergence.he is a political urchins.his children are eating the sweat from commercial bus drivers.

Firstly, you don't have proof of any claim you make here. Otherwise you should be reporting Oluomo in the police Station nearest to you.

Secondly, Oluomo should be praised as a good and exemplary dad.

We are talking a man from a poor and underprivileged background who raised a child so brilliant he was decorated by the Governor of an American State for academic brilliance.

Bro, give credit where due abeg. Reject pettiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by mukthar2000(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nice development,
But what would happen to old mamma and iya loja and iya laje that don't have Android phone or can't operate Android or those that uses small phones, does its mean they would be kidnapped as ur said?

Mc help us weed out this as plan to weed out kidnappers , becos I know u guys love to weeds( hemp).
Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by SenatorInNigeria(m): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
El-rufai in Kaduna has been using this barcode and pos machine for collection of daily revenue from Keke and buses since 2021(using touts). Mcoluomo nice move

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by agadez007(m): 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Mumu, can you show us the intellectuals Obi rolls with as you claimed? SARS Butcher and genocidaire James Nwafor?

Igbo fundamentalist pastors? IPOB clowns? I will ask you again, which SE Governor is openly and proudly behind Obi? Just name a single one.

Yet all SW Governors are behind Tinubu to even include Makinde codedly. Bro, you're a clown. Have a nice weekend.

Keyamo AKa mr Mugu was right when he said that all tinubu supporters are foolish
Continue telling me your family history

I am all ears

Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by baretalk: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
Very good, keep sorrounding yourself with sound people who think.
Re: MC Oluomo Introduces Barcodes In Parks, Garages To Stop Crime, Kidnapping by phemmyfour: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
Mokason288:
MC Olumo will be minister of defense

Under BAT SHIT

This I HAVE SEEN
Na him write all that epistle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scene Of Maiduguri Market Bombing (Photos) / ARMOURED HELICOPTERS : GOVERNOR WIKE REVEALS THAT RSG HANDED THEM OVER TO NAF / Ifeanyi Ibezim's Thugs Shoot 2 Men Dead In Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.