Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

PDP, PDP Lite-LP and IPOB Disgraced As Bola Tinubu Arrives In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, PDP Lite-LP and IPOB Disgraced As Bola Tinubu Arrives In Abuja (604 Views)

IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO / Poll Postponement: INEC Has Crippled PDP – PDP Senator / Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP, PDP Lite-LP and IPOB Disgraced As Bola Tinubu Arrives In Abuja by blamingthedevil: 4:14am On Oct 07, 2022
Children of Bitter Obi and Mikano boys with their Terrorists wing disgraced

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, PDP Lite-LP and IPOB Disgraced As Bola Tinubu Arrives In Abuja by blamingthedevil: 4:14am On Oct 07, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP, PDP Lite-LP and IPOB Disgraced As Bola Tinubu Arrives In Abuja by blamingthedevil: 4:19am On Oct 07, 2022
grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP, PDP Lite-LP and IPOB Disgraced As Bola Tinubu Arrives In Abuja by Tochi3(m): 4:28am On Oct 07, 2022
cheesy grin..

Stand well... Stop using the rail for support...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP, PDP Lite-LP and IPOB Disgraced As Bola Tinubu Arrives In Abuja by PandoraObi: 4:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Zombidients, IPOB miscreants and Zombiediots are deluded

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP, PDP Lite-LP and IPOB Disgraced As Bola Tinubu Arrives In Abuja by oyebanji44: 4:59am On Oct 07, 2022
Shame on the zombiedients

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, PDP Lite-LP and IPOB Disgraced As Bola Tinubu Arrives In Abuja by haffaze777(m): 6:14am On Oct 07, 2022
blamingthedevil:
grin
Agbadorian stop lying this is not Tinubu,this is Jamiu Adegunwa from Igbooragrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP, PDP Lite-LP and IPOB Disgraced As Bola Tinubu Arrives In Abuja by Freestainworld(m): 6:28am On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubu promax just landed, waiter I need agbado and pampers, mix it with a little piss inside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, PDP Lite-LP and IPOB Disgraced As Bola Tinubu Arrives In Abuja by Amb1045(m): 7:10am On Oct 07, 2022
I'm beginning to see this dragging of TINUBU as a psychological war fair against the southern opportunity to be the president of Nigeria. If no Peter Obi, TINUBU should be voted for because Buhari is a northerner and the present president of the country. TINUBU is a convicted aza man in USA not in Nigeria while Atiku is one of the politicians that has rendered this country useless. Let's open our eyes and brain to know who to drag more which is Atiku not TINUBU.

Yes all of us will accept that Apc made a mistake of choosing TINUBU instead of osinbajo because of money which everyone of us might do but we can not let another religious bigotry like Buhari to take over from him which is Atiku a man that supported the killing of a Christian girl in the north by deleting his tweet. TINUBU a convicted aza man has no drug history in Nigeria, a well known giver with a vision of better Nigeria.

I hear a lot of people putting the blame of Buhari tenure on TINUBU that he brought him to power. Absolutely rubbish we all saw how Jonathan was ruling the country with corruption in every sector. We all needed something new. TINUBU choose Buhari because he knows the man will get much vote from the north combined with his own southern popularity, don't put the blame on an innocent man that wanted to help us all.

Yes TINUBU is old same is Atiku, TINUBU is corrupt Atiku is worst. TINUBU is southern Muslim, Atiku is a religious bigotry Muslim. Let's learn to protect our own. Southerners deserve to be president. If you're not voting OBI VOTE TINUBU. He is better than a well known corrupt man.

Southerners can not be fighting eachother while a well known corrupt, religious bigotry, a polygamous harlot steal the mandate in front of us. Southerners be wise our own is our own. On Obi mandate I stand but less dragging of jagaban for a better Nigeria. He's our daddy, lol an Hausa/fulani man can not be dragging shetimaa a well know Boko Haram sponsor even when their people are dying in thousands due to his bad decisions.
Re: PDP, PDP Lite-LP and IPOB Disgraced As Bola Tinubu Arrives In Abuja by Arelyn: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2022
I have tried as much as possible to be neutral and access each presidential candidate based on previous performance while in power and their current wit in managing the numerous issues that confront us as a nation but I am not only disappointed but shocked to share the same country with some people. I guess it's Prof. Wole Soyinka that first said the level of intelligence across the length and breadth of the country is a concern for the future...

For a group of people to believe that the president of the most populous black Nation in the world was Dead and was replaced by a Sudanese Double baffles me and the way they won't give room for any modicum of knowledge or logic while debating important issues is a slap on the body of Education that produced every one of us...

We need to do something with this intellectual decadence that is roaming across the Nation, let's put Logic above emotions first in all our dealings

2 Likes

Re: PDP, PDP Lite-LP and IPOB Disgraced As Bola Tinubu Arrives In Abuja by Okoroawusa: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2022
You won't see the OBIdient slaves here

2 Likes

Re: PDP, PDP Lite-LP and IPOB Disgraced As Bola Tinubu Arrives In Abuja by blamingthedevil: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2022
haffaze777:
Agbadorian stop lying this is not Tinubu,this is Jamiu Adegunwa from Igbooragrin
Bitter Obi ...

1 Like

Re: PDP, PDP Lite-LP and IPOB Disgraced As Bola Tinubu Arrives In Abuja by blamingthedevil: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2022
Freestainworld:
Tinubu promax just landed, waiter I need agbado and pampers, mix it with a little piss inside
Bitter Obi

1 Like

Re: PDP, PDP Lite-LP and IPOB Disgraced As Bola Tinubu Arrives In Abuja by Ttalk: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2022
Bola the hope of New Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: Anambra Prefers Atiku To Obi, PDP Chieftain Uloka Chibuike Alleges / EXPOSED: UDELE AKA OYIGBOUPDATE AMONG THOSE KILLING OUR BIAFRAN PEOPLE. / Is Buhari Really Better Than Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.