Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation (1078 Views)

‘Supreme Court Opened New Window For My Release’ – IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu / Stop Killings If You Want Kanu’s Release, IPOB Warns Criminals / Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by gidgiddy: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer, Barrister Ejiofor, has taken to his Facebook page yesterday to celebrate his legal victory over the Nigerian Police Force in regards to an IPOB member, Michael Ukpai.

The Nigerian Police arrested IPOB member, Michael Ukpai, on the 20th of May 2021 in Abia State and kept him in their cells without any charge since then

Yesterday 6th of October, the high courts sitting in Umuahia decreed that this was a flagrant violation of Michael Ukpai's fundamental and constitutional rights and ordered the Nigerian Police Force to:

Immediately release Mr Ukpai "unconditionally"

To pay him 60 million Naira in damages and compensation

And to publish an apology to Mr Ukpai in at least 2 national dailies

https://m.facebook.com/100053161600993/

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by Anigreat: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2022
shocked

Nice one

The young man should be released and the money be paid immediately

10 Likes

Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by robinso01(m): 6:59am On Oct 07, 2022
Mr ukpai, no put mind say Nigeria police go pay you that sum of money, except them go even collect from you sef for ur release. Sha take ur release in peace and dey go ur house. Country wey no get law

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by ObamaMessi: 6:59am On Oct 07, 2022
Northern apes will start crying bloodgrin

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by ipobarethieves: 7:03am On Oct 07, 2022
undecided 60M grin grin grin grin ? Make he dey waste his time
Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by Yibo(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2022
Which faction of ipob terrorists group does he belong to?
Nedu, DOS or Autopilot?
Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by Mrfixitt(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2022
Justice will always prevail at last

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by ipobarethieves: 7:09am On Oct 07, 2022
angry the police authority should appeal that judgment angry. What about the police,civilians those IPOBPIGS Don killed undecided,who'll pay the dead compensation angry?

Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by Conrod: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2022
The courts should be more explicit ,...police pension funds can be utilized in cases as this.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by Emergingnation3(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2022
ipobarethieves:
angry the police authority should appeal that judgment angry. What about the police,civilians those IPOBPIGS Don killed undecided,who'll pay the dead compensation angry?

Nonsense angry
IPOB will always prevail as against your terrorist government in their own court until imminent Biafra actualization take place..

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by ipobarethieves: 9:12am On Oct 07, 2022
Emergingnation3:
IPOB will always prevail as against your terrorist government in their own until imminent Biafra actualization take place..
online country u mean cheesy
Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2022
Igbo:
Which faction of ipob terrorists group does he belong to?
Nedu, DOS or Autopilot?

Create another 'faction' to tag him with! Fool!

8 Likes

Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by mrvitalis(m): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2022
robinso01:
Mr ukpai, no put mind say Nigeria police go pay you that sum of money, except them go even collect from you sef for ur release. Sha take ur release in peace and dey go ur house. Country wey no get law
If I'm the one they would pay!!! Them no born them well not to pay ... Unless they appeal the case tah

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by Emergingnation3(m): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2022
ipobarethieves:
online country u mean cheesy
says coward that can't imagine his pathetic life without Igbo in this Shithole..

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by ipobarethieves: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2022
A PIG will always be a PIG no mata how u when him. ;Di
Emergingnation3:
says coward that can't imagine his pathetic life without Igbo in this Shithole..
nature of Fl@theadPIG grin grin .A Shithole and u abandoned ur old man in village,RUN /become refugees in lagos,Kanu,PH,faraway from WAR zone Alaigbo. grin.The joke is on u. In fact,Tinubu will Rule u/ur 5% weda u like it or NOT.U can start ur biafra/DEATH grin
Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by robinso01(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2022
mrvitalis:

If I'm the one they would pay!!! Them no born them well not to pay ... Unless they appeal the case tah

You know how many people court talk say make dem pay wey dem no pay shishi till now? No dey rely on court judgement in Nigeria.
Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by N3TRAL: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2022
Gidgiddy, I admire and respect you for your intelligence.

You're one brilliant dude who thrills me with his ideas and opinions sometimes and makes me retrospect at other times!

I greet you specially today.

Forget our differences, I dey feel you.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by mrvitalis(m): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2022
robinso01:

You know how many people court talk say make dem pay wey dem no pay shishi till now? No dey rely on court judgement in Nigeria.
That's them I would freeze a police account till they pay of the bank refuse I sue them too

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by robinso01(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2022
mrvitalis:

That's them I would freeze a police account till they pay of the bank refuse I sue them too

How u Wan take freeze police account?
Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by mrvitalis(m): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2022
robinso01:

How u Wan take freeze police account?
Easy court order na ..bank have no choice no choice than to respect it
Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by Christistruth00: 10:43am On Oct 07, 2022
That Court can only be in Abia State

There is a badly Compromised Judge there that is Igbos Grand Patron

Even the Police In Abia State have been Compromised

Have they arrested and Prosecuted those responsible for the Cattle Market Massacre yet ?

No wonder Abia State has been abandoned by development
Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by techWriter3: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2022
Nice oneThe young man should would issued and the money would paid immediately
Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by DadaHammed: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2022
N3TRAL:
Gidgiddy, I admire and respect you for your intelligence.

You're one brilliant dude who thrills me with his ideas and opinions sometimes and makes me retrospect at other times!

I greet you specially today.

Forget our differences, I dey feel you.

So you don dey doff hat for IPOBians? cheesy
Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by Emergingnation3(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
ipobarethieves:
A PIG will always be a PIG no mata how u when him. ;Dinature of Fl@theadPIG grin grin .A Shithole and u abandoned ur old man in village,RUN /become refugees in lagos,Kanu,PH,faraway from WAR zone Alaigbo. grin.The joke is on u. In fact,Tinubu will Rule u/ur 5% weda u like it or NOT.U can start ur biafra/DEATH grin
Lol ! Says Afonja Muslim pi**g....

I am neither in Lagos , nor any where close to your skull mining region...

And IPOB don't give damn about your useless politics, we are for total liberation of Ndigbo from this God forsaking Shithole.....

Tinubu the chief Afonja Muslim , should continue his joint headslamming with his Fulani counterpart forever in Nigeria for all we care...

Igbo are at the verge of signing out........

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by ipobarethieves: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Emergingnation3:

And IPOB don't give damn about your useless politics, we are for total liberation of Ndigbo this God forsaking Shithole.....

Tinubu the chief Afonja Muslim , should continue his joint headslamming with his Fulani counterpart forever in Nigeria for all we care...

in ur online country grin. A Fl@theadPIG will always be a dunce.Kedu! Okoro grin
Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by Emergingnation3(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
ipobarethieves:
in ur online country grin. A Fl@theadPIG will always be a dunce.Kedu! Okoro grin
Lol ! Afonja Muslim pi**g, marauding skull mining terrorist....

Lazy stunts, that relied on skull mining and corpse exhumation for survive...

Keep shouting online country until we break out of this Shithole,of which will definitely lead your skull mining region into perpetual Oblivion...

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by ipobarethieves: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
grin Kanu ur Elder brother kal u a fl@thead PIG,IDIOT, Prostit2 and u are doing exactly.Fl@ties grin
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Afonja Muslim pi**g, marauding skull mining terrorist....

Lazy stunts, that relied on skull mining and corpse exhumation for survive...

Keep shouting online country until we break out of this Shithole,of which will definitely lead your skull mining region into perpetual Oblivion...

Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by Emergingnation3(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
ipobarethieves:
grin Kanu ur Elder brother kal u a fl@thead PIG,IDIOT, Prostit2 and u are doing exactly.Fl@ties grin
I don't dangle with illiterate Afonja Muslim pi**g, bye !
Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Emergingnation3:

And IPOB don't give damn about your useless politics, we are for total liberation of Ndigbo this God forsaking Shithole.....

Keep Igbos out of your affairs please.Nobody send una message
Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by Emergingnation3(m): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Keep Igbos out of your affairs please.Nobody send una message
And what's your business with Ndigbo ??
Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by ipobarethieves: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
Emergingnation3:
I don't dangle with illiterate Afonja Muslim pi**g, bye !
ur father grin.
Re: Court Orders Police To Release IPOB Member And Pay Him N60M Compensation by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Emergingnation3:
And what's your business with Ndigbo ??
I am just telling you this Abakiliki boy, trying to destroy Anambra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Live In Onitsha Anambra State / Atiku Accused Of Luring Anambra Monarchs To His Rally With 300k Each / No Nig Election In Biafraland Is A Task That Must Be Done - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.