Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote (24258 Views)

Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) / FG Orders Reopening of Obajana Cement Factory / We Own Obajana Cement Plant 100% – Dangote Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by Nword223: 11:08am On Oct 07, 2022
BeLookingIDIOT:

Hope it's not Niger-Delta oil wells you're calling your oil wells undecided

Which states made Niger Delta? Let me dash you sense small.
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by Christistruth00: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2022
Nword223:

My friend Lagos has only palm oil and nothing more, No one consider Lagos when oil and gas is concerned in Nigeria.

You and Alaki will soon hear wiiii.

If you know how to look at Topographical and deep sea Satellite Images well you would know that Lagos has Crude Oil
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by Lorechino(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2022
Painsoother:
This saying that "it provided job for the the indigenes" to me, is overrated. Every organization must always favour the indigens of the land upon where it is situated, due to several strong reason. The issue on this, according to the report, is the illegalities in process surrounding dangote's acquisition of the said obajana coupled with unremmittance of tax and related dues.

Agreed with you
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by Akmike1983: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2022
Just make sure staffs did not lost their jobs pls, the country is not smiling
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by integrity16(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2022
Just wait for the next administration before making any move, let them shout their way of government office.
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by Microwhy: 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This looks more like politics to me and the seeming hubris of the Dangote group just complicated things.

If the state government is acting this way it is actually indicting itself if no effort was made to ensure it gets its dues for years and can not take Dangote cement to court with those investigations and strong resolutions of KSHA..

Kogi state should appeciate the Dangote cement group too for not making Obajana cement another white elephant project like Ajaokuta steel complex project which had lingered since 1984.

This is an indigenous company and Dangote company should take the state govt summons serious now and in the future.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Meaning what..
Dangote Group is a business entity and not government agency or department.
Because you come to my state to setup a company then we shouldn't benefit from the returns?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ttalk:

These are same people that would be shouting there is no job. Is there any sense in that report put up by Kogi State government?

If one of your family member sold family property and legit transaction took place, why don't you approach your brother that squandered the money?

Is this all what Yahaya Bello can come up with when his state is about to be annexed to River Niger with the water surge that is threatening the entire capital city?

But he has a point, before a government property can be sold to an individual there has to be a law authorizing that sale.

Sha na dem sabi, question is why is he asking these questions now? cool
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by iezeiyida(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Must you quit someone to yap rubbish undecided Understand before you insult who you don't even know.

I mean things works far better in sane countries unlike here. Nigeria's sadly and deeply rooted in corruption and connection. Dangote, Prince Auther Eze and some other billionaires in dollars, have been in great relationship with every president since the inception of democracy, because they so much benefit from the FG and that's why I said it's almost unrealistic for Kogi state govt. to recover it successfully.

KINGKONG:

Na your type dey go stand for politician gate dey worship am for N500
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by lastmessenger: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
iezeiyida:
Must you quit someone to yap rubbish undecided Understand before you insult who you don't even know.

I mean things works far better in sane countries unlike here. Nigeria's sadly and deeply rooted in corruption and connection. Dangote, Prince Auther Eze and some other billionaires in dollars, have been in great relationship with every president since the inception of democracy, because they so much benefit from the FG and that's why I said it's almost unrealistic for Kogi state govt. to recover it successfully.

The matter is beyond bello. Dangote has so many big politician involved in the business

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by Moymoy: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
confluence:
The place was never built with Kogi state fund, all funds use for the building of the place came from a syndication of so many of Nigerian banks and world bank , so many billions of $$. The only issue I have with the setup is that Audu government conceived the idea and invited dangote, what transpired between them was never in the public domain and I believe also that the then house of assembly too were not carried along. Audu is dead now , we would have heard from him what transpired between him and dangote. It was rumoured that only paltry sum of 3% of the total company structure is what dangote allocated to Kogi government

Audu built and completed Obajana before inviting Dangote.
Stop this revision of history. Not all of us on nairaland are students.
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by KINGKONG(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
iezeiyida:

You are just DUMB!!!! Clown
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by confluence: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ee
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by confluence: 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
You don’t know what you are talking about
Google is your friend, see the tenure of abubakar Audu and see when the company was completed
Moymoy:

Audu built and completed Obajana before inviting Dangote.
Stop this revision of history. Not all of us on nairaland are students.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by Nword223: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

If you know how to look at Topographical and deep sea Satellite Images well you would know that Lagos has Crude Oil

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by Realist777: 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
datola:
Hmmm... While I commend Kogi government's bold step, caution must also be taken to avoid discouraging investments in the state.

Yahaya Bello on the beat

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by ViceGovernor: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ttalk:

These are same people that would be shouting there is no job. Is there any sense in that report put up by Kogi State government?

If one of your family member sold family property and legit transaction took place, why don't you approach your brother that squandered the money?

Is this all what Yahaya Bello can come up with when his state is about to be annexed to River Niger with the water surge that is threatening the entire capital city?
Jesus grin grin grin grin my state don suffer.
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by grandeoj09(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Political commentator.

FreeStuffsNG:
This looks more like politics to me and the seeming hubris of the Dangote group just complicated things.

If the state government is acting this way it is actually indicting itself if no effort was made to ensure it gets its dues for years and can not take Dangote cement to court with those investigations and strong resolutions of KSHA..

Kogi state should appeciate the Dangote cement group too for not makijg Obajana cement another white elephant project like Ajaokuta steel complex project which had lingered since 1984.

This is an indigenous company and Dangote company should take the state govt summons serious now and in the future.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by Aromeh360: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
confluence:
You don’t know what you are talking about
Google is your friend, see the tenure of abubakar Audu and see when the company was completed

Lol, what do you know about kogi state, obajana was started n completed by audu, before it was acquired by Dangote.

If not your mumu, why'll you ask dangote website when obajana cement was opened
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by confluence: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
I think you are dumb
Even nairaland got some information regarding the repayment of some of the loans dangote took while building the company from scratch
https://www.nairaland.com/384660/dangote-liquidates-1.27bn-loans-10
I personally executed some project for some Indians while the project was on then
Aromeh360:

Lol, what do you know about kogi state, obajana was started n completed by audu, before it was acquired by Dangote.

If not your mumu, why'll you ask dangote website when obajana cement was opened
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by christistruth01: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2022

Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by Ikpongiton: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
inoki247:
ok this how dey discourage private investors if dem come relocate to Lagos people will be crying that Lagos is taking everything.....

Whereas na dere clueless Govt dey frustrate investors....
there is a very big difference between investment and oppression.dangote is an oppressor backed by the government of the day.his expiry day is around the corner.
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by iezeiyida(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
You seem not to know the level of degradation of values in Nigeria! I'm dumb and you have the brain capacity of Albert Einstein and William James Sidis, combined, so abandon abuses and educate me on this topic so I will learn how and why Dangote will lose out

KINGKONG:

You are just DUMB!!!! Clown
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by iezeiyida(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Parachoko:
What can he do to the Kogi State Government?

Your question would have been, what can Kogi State government do against Dangote in this case? He is financially, and politically bigger than the state government. He has lots of local and foreign influence that can make things go his way.
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by Yankee101: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Very very good
It belongs to kogi state
Oga just took it over with qbubakar audu
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by iezeiyida(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Yeah. No doubt. Bello and Kogi State government can't win against him for so many reasons. But the KINGKONG guy that mentioned me last don't understand it.. He said I'm just dumb and a clown.

Truly it takes all sorts to make a world

lastmessenger:
The matter is beyond bello. Dangote has so many big politician involved in the business
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by Aromeh360: 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
confluence:
I think you are dumb
Even nairaland got some information regarding the repayment of some of the loans dangote took while building the company from scratch
https://www.nairaland.com/384660/dangote-liquidates-1.27bn-loans-10
I personally executed some project for some Indians while the project was on then

Your real dad bro, how were you able to work there and not know audu made obajana, how bro?
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by Cromagnon: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
This is how they make their fake billions while mocking the Igbos the real billionaires without backdoor help.

We will soon recover our oil wells being illegally ceded to one Alakija,Adenugas and crook Dangote from there the level will be OK for all to play real ball.
Back door crooks.
ibo have no oil wells.
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by Ngwamankillyou(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Cromagnon:
ibo have no oil wells.

One in Imo Abia rivers na your Papa tribe get am?
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by YangaBabe: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Na so e dey be. Let's watch and see how this pans out.
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by spiralwedge(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:
This is how they make their fake billions while mocking the Igbos the real billionaires without backdoor help.

We will soon recover our oil wells being illegally ceded to one Alakija,Adenugas and crook Dangote from there the level will be OK for all to play real ball.
Back door crooks.

Just a reminder;

The SE is landlocked with no oil.

If you are banking on Peter Obi for "recovery", then I suspect that his presidency would be the worse ever. Even GEJ whose people had the oil didn't try it.
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
spiralwedge:

Just a reminder;

The SE is landlocked with no oil.

If you are banking on Peter Obi for "recovery", then I suspect that his presidency would be the worse ever. Even GEJ whose people had the oil didn't try it.

Land Lock when we have Rivers State,imo River and azur river Abia, maybe you will jump from your miserable region to across Niger bridge to fight when it starts,yeye foul parasite attaché by Force.

Maybe it's only States in your miserable region that were unlisted on Niger delta,let me remains you illiterate that Anambra recently joined oil States with 13 percent dérivation pay. Again nothing like south east but eastern region with SS your imaginary close friend making it up.

The joke is on you.
Re: Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote by Cromagnon: 6:58am On Oct 09, 2022
Ngwamankillyou:

One in Imo Abia rivers na your Papa tribe get am?
yes na. We de collect 87%,how many you de collect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Miss Buhari, Tinubu Worst President Ever - Deji Adeyanju / Bayelsa Monarch 'Progress-Never-Die' Struggling For His Life In Hospital(Pic / Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.