Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC (24472 Views)

Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) / Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) / Horror Motor Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by blackpanda: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
haybhi1:

Let's be extremely honest. Does that road deserve the state, or a federal road is no longer a duty of Buhari anymore?

How much people would suffer that stagnancy is not a concern to you.

Some of us have maximum respect for being factual and honest. Not all of us have to be clouded.

Actually u are clouded. Clouded by hate, that is.
Flood is a natural disaster. It happens everywhere.
But in your case, u cant express any comment without looking for how to blame buhari
Its not the flood or disaster u really care about, u are just filled with hate. Period.
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by Franking: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wande22:

Ode
You think that I support any of the candidates or you think say i forget the Mistake which Nigerians made in 2015
Oops i've forgotten you were still collecting handouts from your parents then

Ignorance and arrogance is a dangerous combo.
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by Tunjibalogun: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:

abeg guys help me respond to this idiots below.
i no get energy to dey school illiterates wey refuse to get sense.
Kogi state is called the confluence state for a reason

You're still senseless and idiotic
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by brightology3: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
It’s well with Nigeria my country
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by ufuosman(m): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Okay
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by brightology3: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
haybhi1:
I personally want to see succour dawned on the stranded people on this road. I feel for them. It's part of the inevitable struggles of the on-the-job unforseen possibilities.

The bad news is you're rarely prepared for such. The good news, however, is it prepares you for next similar occurrences.

Anyway, there's a good side to the entire circumstances, though. This conditions will tee up the relevant authorities to the awareness of the road's deplorable conditions. I mean everyone has been able to see this that's been over the news for a couple of days - it will compel the responsible bodies to swing into swift action.

The road will soon register a massive development - I hope the government is sensible enough to see it my way, although I have much reservation about Buhari. The man has caused me much disappointment in this life.

Unrelated Note:

I have an iPhone 7 to sell, very clean, zero fault.
67k ZeroNineZeroTwoOne SevenSix EightZeroZeroEight
I ve clean iPhone 6s+ to swap with your iPhone 7 and add cash, just want to upgrade. Will you??
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
hartson:
Egbo mi,which route is safest and easy to travel from Port Harcourt,Rivers State to Jebba,Niger State.intend to make the move for the first time.Thank you
I am not familiar with that route to Niger only know most of those routes from lagos.
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by Lekan239(m): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Ordinary roads with Good drainage system they can't do.

All these rubbish will stop by next year once Obi has been sworn in as the president of Nigeria.
so obi will build drainage system in all road in Nigeria once he became president abi
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by Shootdonttalk: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
Imagine, I spent 3 days on this road. Las las na flying boat come be my only alternative.
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by haybhi1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
brightology3:
I ve clean iPhone 6s+ to swap with your iPhone 7 and add cash, just want to upgrade. Will you??

No bauz
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by haybhi1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
blackpanda:

Actually u are clouded. Clouded by hate, that is. Flood is a natural disaster. It happens everywhere. But in your case, u cant express any comment without looking for how to blame buhari. Its not the flood or disaster u really care about, u are just filled with hate. Period.
All right, chief. You win.
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by Wande22(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Franking:

Ignorance and arrogance is a dangerous combo.
spits on this post ode
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by Wwwq: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by KennethEnyi(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
Most useless country on Gods green earth
God punish Nigeria �� � :/
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by KennethEnyi(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
They are making public announcement on the same Twitter platform that they banned just few months ago …a complete mockery of a country useless stupid and foolish waste of a country that is NIGERIA?!!! I regret being born here if only I had a choice
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by Chibokgame: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
No pictures to have a better understanding,
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by mediclife1987(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/FRSCNigeria/status/1578034201701457921

Kidnappers already on alert and standby, ready to poach people with the break of this news...
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by Rizin: 6:25am On Oct 11, 2022
I tend to disagree with you as it was not a natural disasters as you claimed.
Even the natural disasters can be forecasted and plans made ahead of time.
Cameroon opened their dam in 2012 it happened this way and also there was news then that this will happen every 10yrs.
We are currently in the 10th yr.
Govt should have construction a reservoir to accommodate this water.
blackpanda:

Actually u are clouded. Clouded by hate, that is.
Flood is a natural disaster. It happens everywhere.
But in your case, u cant express any comment without looking for how to blame buhari
Its not the flood or disaster u really care about, u are just filled with hate. Period.
Re: Lokoja-Abuja Expressway Flood: Advice For Motorists By FRSC by gab4cha: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
Contact
haybhi1:
I personally want to see succour dawned on the stranded people on this road. I feel for them. It's part of the inevitable struggles of the on-the-job unforseen possibilities.

The bad news is you're rarely prepared for such. The good news, however, is it prepares you for next similar occurrences.

Anyway, there's a good side to the entire circumstances, though. This conditions will tee up the relevant authorities to the awareness of the road's deplorable conditions. I mean everyone has been able to see this that's been over the news for a couple of days - it will compel the responsible bodies to swing into swift action.

The road will soon register a massive development - I hope the government is sensible enough to see it my way, although I have much reservation about Buhari. The man has caused me much disappointment in this life.

Unrelated Note:

I have an iPhone 7 128 ram to sell, very clean, zero fault.
67k ZeroNineZeroTwoOne SevenSix EightZeroZeroEight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Things To Know About The Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki / Aero Contractors: Passenger Who Sneezes Onboard Will Be Treated As COVID-19 Case / Water Transportation In Lagos State: Lagosians Speak - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.