Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,403 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

According to Allah's Messenger (Muhammad), Everyone Has A Jinn (devil) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According to Allah's Messenger (Muhammad), Everyone Has A Jinn (devil) (193 Views)

Muhammad Is Allah Messenger / Jesus Is The Son Of God And Not A Son To Allah / 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

According to Allah's Messenger (Muhammad), Everyone Has A Jinn (devil) by purafapi: 8:37am On Oct 07, 2022
Muslim :: Book 39 : Hadith 6757

Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: There is none amongst you with whom is not an attache from amongst the jinn (devil). They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, with you too? Thereupon he said: Yes, but Allah helps me against him and so I am safe from his hand and he does not command me but for good.

My Tafsir (explanations)

In this hadith, Allah's Messenger while he was speaking, said everyone has a demon. The Companions then asked him if he Mohammed has a demon too. He said Yes, but Allah helped him to overcome his own Demon and that the Demon enjoins him to do only good.

Demons can be controlled to do the bidding of humans. Magicians and Occultists used them a lot to accomplish difficult tasks.

In the Bible, Jesus cast out Demons in humans, freeing them from the torments of these Demons. The Demons roll and whine at the presence of Holy Jesus. No Prophet of God can do His work while having Demons in them.

Mohammed, confirming that he had a Demon shows that he is not in the same class as the Prophets and so can not even claim to be the greatest of them all.
Re: According to Allah's Messenger (Muhammad), Everyone Has A Jinn (devil) by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2022
Cool

(1) (Reply)

30 Bible Verses For Depression And Loneliness / Ministering To The LORD / Jesus Wants All Believers To Drink And Be Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.