Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu (14038 Views)

Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than / Video Throwback: I Am Richer Than Osun State-Bola Tinubu / 'I Inherited A Failed State' - Outgoing Governor, Amosun Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Nchenches: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2022
franchasofficia:
They said Igbos are tribalistic by supporting Peter Obi and I ask them how?

Igbos rejected Nnamdi Azikiwe in 1976 and voted for Shehu Shagari an Hausa man.

Anambra people rejected Syvester Ugo who contested alongside Tofa and voted massively for MKO Abiola a Yoruba man in 1993 Presidential election and Abiola won. Yet Yorubas don't want to support Peter Obi even when they know Tinubu is unfit to become President just because tribal hatred. God is watching you all.

Igbos rejected a whole Odimegwu Ojukwu and voted massively for Olusegun Obasanjo a Yoruba man in 1999.

Igbos again rejected Chuba Okadigbo who contested alongside Buhari and voted massively for Olusegun Obasanjo, a Yoruba man a second time.

In 2007, Igbos rejected Rochas Okorocha and supported Umaru Musa Yaradua a Fulani man.

In 2011, Igbos massively voted for Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw man.

In 2015, Igbos again massively supported and voted for Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw man for the second time and even after he lost, Igbos stood solidly by him defending him from wicked Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba oppressors that ganged up against him yet these same Yorubas want Niger Delta people to vote their unfit son Tinubu after all they did to Niger Delta son Goodluck Jonathan? What a cunning people, what an irony of life.

In 2019, Igbos massively supported Atiku Abubakar a Fulani man.

For the first time in history of Nigeria, Igbos are massively supporting an over competent Igbo Presidential aspirant and they are giving it ethnic coloration, God and nature will reward you all.

Now I ask, will Yorubas die if they for once massively support an Igbo Presidential candidate after producing President and Vice President?

If we are to go by our conscience and follow humanity, is there any reason on earth why a Yoruba man or Fulani man should be contesting the 2023 Presidential election after producing President and Vice President that will be handing over in 2023? In this scenario, between Yorubas and Igbos, who should be accusing the other of being greedy and tribalistic, considering the fact that Osinbajo a Yoruba man will be completing 8 years as Vice President in 2023? Tell me what moral justification does the Yorubas have to ever see Igbos supporting Peter Obi as tribalistic? In fact what moral justification does a Yoruba person have to even contest 2023 Presidential election after Osinbajo 8 years as VP?

To all Yoruba youths reading this, remember, there is natural reward for every injustice of man to fellow man. It must come, its a must! If you allow your politicians to deceive you into hating Igbos unjustly, then be prepared for the reward thar awaits your actions.

If you like call it gaslighting or whatever but deep down your hearts you know the truth.

Tinubu has proscribed zoning of the presidency between the north and the south.
But unknown to him and his supporters, no southern Nigerian can ever win Nigeria's presidential election again with zoning proscribed
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by emmanuelbrown26: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Non of these contestants can match your achievements.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Basher8583: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2022
Curious345:
BAT is welcome , only if he refuses to die before he completes his first 4 yrs in power

A Shettima presidency is a major scare.
Tinubu mist resist the urge to die in power. His frail and dithering health status ( currently at 32.09%) could be a cause for concern ..

Guess what the last 1diot that spoke just like this did not get to see October 2022. I hope your case will not be like that.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Kinddetective: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2022
[quote author=Tinubuadvocate post=117345414]Peter obi pandora is a thief and he mustn't be taking serious. [/quote

I agree with you, Peter Obi stole your brain because no one with a brain will talk the way you do.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by dolipzle(m): 11:32am On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCON you deserve it
shey gbo wherey
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2022
Zydote:

https://lagostoday.com.ng/nigeria-is-not-a-failed-state-tinubu/

I'm not in politics to show the skills of falsehood and hate, I don't have such skills. My ambition is for good, quality service to Nigerians....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by BigIyanga: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2022
And he dey go London cure headache.. He’s controlled Lagos for the past 23yrs lol. Sell utopian version to Naija followers… while savinvg $$ for UK/US retirement.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Thomasankara(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2022
[/color] I no even understand wetin u dey try do[color=#770077]
Softmirror:
grin

THERE WAS THIS MAD MAN THEN, WHAT HE DOES IS WRITE MATHEMATICS SYMBOLS (+,-,%,3 =) ON WALLS, ON THE GROUND, ON JUST ANYWHERE. THE DAY HE TRIED WRITING ON MY CAR BONNET........LOL. IT IS SAID THAT HE WAS A MATHEMATICS TEACHER BEFORE HE BECAME MENTALLY ILL.

WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY SOME PEOPLE'S BRAIN KEEPS MAKING THEM DRAW CIRCLES SINCE 2017 ON PICTURES OF INDIVIDUALS. grin grin,. OUR PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITALS ARE NOT THAT BAD O.

cry
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Useless Tinubu & his BATstards urchins. Nigerians were managing in 2015 with GEJ b4 this scoundrel & his evil party came along. Now it will take the grace of God & hard work to even get it back to pre-2015 living standards
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Mosesvic11(m): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Non of these contestants can match your achievements.
where is the achievement? Obi to the job
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by chrisdolly(m): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Curious345:
BAT is welcome , only if he refuses to die before he completes his first 4 yrs in power

A Shettima presidency is a major scare.
Tinubu mist resist the urge to die in power. His frail and dithering health status ( currently at 32.09%) could be a cause for concern ..
Only God knows who will die and when!!!
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Amodi470(m): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
But you don't believe in one Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
President of a NEW NIGERIA
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by 77up(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on your mandate we stand !
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by higgs: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Your children in their 20s bought properties worth millions of dollars in the US.
It is only in Nigeria that people like BAT are considered as leaders.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
Where have you been I know heneus was banned by those guys.
post=117345548:
GOD BLESS ALL SANE, honest and hardworking NIGERIANS.

God bless Nigerians.

Only people that see themselves as animals call our darling nation a zoo.
Cannibals and idiots dem.

Suddenly, they cannot love our nation they call all manner of derogatory names cos (a foolish murderer called cownu) told them so, more than sane Nigerians now.
They cannot love our Darling Nation more than us.
Nigerians say no to terrorists and secessionists in our nation.

We Rise.

Dem no reach.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tochi3:
How can Nigeria be a failed State... when you can afford to live lavishly in France, London, and having bullion vans stolen from tax payers money and sweat..

Thief'nubu are your chilldren and grandchildren been kidnapped, are they out of school... Do they Lack medical attention like the teeming masses of Nigeria...Do your children and grandchildren go to bed hungry like the children of the down trodden...

How can Nigeria be a failed State to thief'nubu...when his children are sittimg on the destinies of their supporters cum urchins..

Who owns and sniff's the revenue from Alpha beta??

Are you even interested to know if Nigeria is a failed state... when you can check in and check out. in private jets

I don't blame Thief'nubu because he can package odourless fufu and share to his miscreants who come online to hail and praise the Emilokan .

Which school did the Children of your presidential candidate attend?

Didn't he also did a surgery in UK too?

Try not to throw stones when you live in a glass house.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Cyntie55(f): 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
God bless you the incoming Nigeria president.
How much is Tinubu paying you? Just because he paid you 2k you decided to comment 4 times on a thread.

Well, I know during election day you will vote for Peter Obi. I understand you are just drumming support for Tinubu for your daily 2k which I advise everyone to do.

Chop Tinubu's money then disappoint him during election day by voting his excellency Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by DrMuzungu(m): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
What Ahmed Bola Th1efnoobu wanted to say is this:

Nigeria is not a failed state. My predecessors did not completely fvck it up. If I am elected, I will make sure I finish the job.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Onuoha1234(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubu you are dead wrong. You are.so.Emi lo.kan you Fail to feel the reality. What is the difference between Buy and Acquire? Trying to fool the people.For now Nigeria has tragically failed but all men of Goodwill are battling to resurrect her God willing!
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by goodheart01: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Only fool will think otherwise.

Nigeria is not a failed state yet u can’t boast of a world class hospital in Nigeria. Yet your agbado lord keeps going abroad for treatment. What other evidence of a failed state do u need? U agbado boys are funny
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Diligence: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
I think it's becoming crystal clear why Pastor Bakare once referred to BAT as a bastard!

VoteWisely
Take Back Your Country
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Henrymas(m): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
This Armed robber/Criminal is using stolen money to flex to the highest. Baba enjoy yourself. Our mumu still dey fire, he never done!
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by DrMuzungu(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Henrymas:
This Armed robber/Criminal is using stolen money to flex to the highest. Baba enjoy yourself. Our mumu still dey fire, he never done!

My friend, people do not want to hear the truth.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by descarado: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Thr momentum from tinubu praise singers isn't encouraging.
During the time of buhari, they were everywhere, they dominate every topic here. If you exclude those with cloned monikers( some have up to 5), them no reach 20.
What happened? And I noticed so many new usenames. Are they afraid to use their old identity?

They don't believe in what they are marketing anymore. The way its dull with their campaign council and politicians, the same way on social media.
Expected to have seen fashola, fayemi, el rufai, name them honouring interviews where they will extol their party and candidate.
Aside festus kayemo and ffk, nobody of substance has come out to support him from his party and these men have their monetary reward.

Maybe, we should wait and see as events unfold.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by DrMuzungu(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
One thing is very very clear.

No politician is a saint. Peter Obi is not an exception from that rule. But, no polithiefcian running for president in Nigeria is as much of a thief and drug baron as Th1efnoobu.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Igboslayer: 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Never before has Nigeria be governed by a Muslim Muslim ticket..

Nigeria is not an Islamic state

Tinubu is old and frail, he ought to be relaxing with his grand children..

The money he steals from Lagos treasury annually is enough for his generation, the reason he can't leave Lagos alone
If you are in your right senses, no be you go retire people. Na OBI young? cry me a river…

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
post=117345548:
GOD BLESS ALL SANE, honest and hardworking NIGERIANS.

God bless Nigerians.

Only people that see themselves as animals call our darling nation a zoo.
Cannibals and idiots dem.

Suddenly, they cannot love our nation they call all manner of derogatory names cos (a foolish murderer called cownu) told them so, more than sane Nigerians now.
They cannot love our Darling Nation more than us.
Nigerians say no to terrorists and secessionists in our nation.

We Rise.

Dem no reach.

you nigerian progressives no well shall....

silent finishers....

kiki....
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by simplesearch: 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
The man who refused to be controlled as a seating governor but kept others perpetually in control for self benefit. Is that an element of service to humanity or one of the attribute of a good Democrat?
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by zombieHUNTER: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
Igboslayer:
If you are in your right senses, no be you go retire people. Na OBI young? cry me a river…

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by EMIOMOADEOYE: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Zydote:

https://lagostoday.com.ng/nigeria-is-not-a-failed-state-tinubu/

But ofcourse

Nigerian cannot be a failed state for the pillaging likes of BAT.

In fact it is a monumental success.

Nowhere else in the world would anything of the likes of what happens in Nigeria happen. It's a pillagers paradies.

Sell the masses empty stupid idiotic promises and just give them 2500 and watch them sell there country to you. Rob the living daylight out of them and the worst they will do to you is say we will remove you in the next election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Polls: Shettima Holds Closed Door Meeting With Okorocha / We Are Financially Enlightened, Not Jumping At Any Loan — Alex Otti / See How Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendant Almost Straggled This Prison Officer In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.