Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Do Married Men Ever Get Tired Of Sexual Pleasure?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Married Men Ever Get Tired Of Sexual Pleasure?? (382 Views)

My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / Do Men Ever Drink Their Wives’ Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Married Men Ever Get Tired Of Sexual Pleasure?? by MhiztaFrank(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
Beastnaija On Relationship

It’s no secret that married men often feel pressure to provide sexual gratification to their wives, especially in the early months of marriage. But is there a limit to how much satisfaction they can really get from lovemaking?

Many married men feel that their level of lovemaking satisfaction does not increase over time. In fact, some may even find that their need for lovemaking stimulation has decreased over time. This could be because they are no longer getting new and different experiences, or because the same situations that once aroused them no longer do so. Additionally, many married men may feel like they are not given enough attention or respect when it comes to their intimate life. This lack of satisfaction can lead to boredom and eventual dissatisfaction with lovemaking.

According to a study done by the Kinsey Institute, married men do not report higher levels of lovemaking satisfaction than unmarried men. In fact, married men are less likely to enjoy lovemaking than unmarried men…

SEE FULL TEXT - FIND OUT HERE…

(1) (Reply)

[STORY] She’s An Addict (episode 1-4) / [STORY] How He Defiled Me (episode 1-20) / Tiktok Videos: Oyinbo Old Women Prefer Black Man Than Marrying Young White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.