Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Speed Admission: Study Abroad Opportunity! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Speed Admission: Study Abroad Opportunity! (1958 Views)

Admission Admission Admission Admission Study In Ukraine Easy & Cheap.mmbs Engr / Study Abroad Opportunity / Study Abroad Opportunity Is Here Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Admission: Study Abroad Opportunity! by deqeo(m): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2011
Admission is currently open until September into internationally recognized university with the most affordable fees and lowest cost of living in Cyprus. Admission will be processed between 1 to 3 days, or 5days tops (when we're busy).

For more information, questions, inquiries, doubts, etc. please email me at info@deqeoconsulting.info or visit www.deqeoconsulting.info
Re: Speed Admission: Study Abroad Opportunity! by deqeo(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2011
admission into European University of Lefke for Sept/Oct Semester has been extended into Mid September. to APPLY NOW, email info@deqeoconsulting.info
Re: Speed Admission: Study Abroad Opportunity! by adeblow(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2011
does this include schools in uk? pls reply asap
Re: Speed Admission: Study Abroad Opportunity! by deqeo(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2011
No, this is for a university in Cyprus. Send an email with your questions to [email]info@deqeoconsulting.info[/email]. If you insist on UK, i will provide information on what i have

Re: Speed Admission: Study Abroad Opportunity! by deqeo(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2011
Look on our website at www.deqeoconsulting.info for a little more information
Re: Speed Admission: Study Abroad Opportunity! by pateuropa(m): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hmm- I would say watch out before you get carried away by European University. The university apparently is located in Turkey. Turkey is not part of the European Union yet and it is outrightly not an European country per se (lets leave the European politics behind their accession).

Studying in Turkey might be cheaper but i would offer a word of advice-do your research before jumping. YOu wont be in anyway going to study in Cyprus. And Cyprus though an European Union state does not boast of many universities,

All depends on your choice.

www.studyabroadinternationalstudents.com
Re: Speed Admission: Study Abroad Opportunity! by deqeo(m): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2011
@pateuropa: i have no idea where you get your information from. European University of Lefke is NOT in Turkey, it is in Cyprus, Northern Cyprus. Neither Turkey nor Northern Cyprus is in EU, but Southern Cyprus is.

I've been here for 5 years and counting. We had 46 NIGERIAN graduates just last semester; most of them are doing their youth service, some will go in with the next batch, others have go to other countries for masters and a few are still chilling around here.

There are 5 universities here in the North, 2 of which i KNOW for a fact are recognized in Nigeria and internationally, European University of Lefke and Eastern Mediterranean University, both of which i attended.

So please, KNOW what you're saying before you speak. Don't give people wrong information cos people have come to Cyprus with wrong information only to find out it's not what "people" say it is.

Ask from the right sources and draw YOUR OWN conclusions. Same goes for anyone else out there.
Re: Speed Admission: Study Abroad Opportunity! by pateuropa(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2011
Well sorry- but the tone of your reply was more like dont spoil my business than enlightening, lol, actually the first google search i made and some wikipedia nonsense led me to believing its in Turkey. Endeavor to be polite next time!

The domain name (.edu.tr) was misleading but goes to show the proximity of the so called University to Turkish border and the cultural similarities.

Anyway for people desperate to travel abroad and who dont enough money grin - it might be a good deal. That is my personal opinion.

Such things as accreditation or the ECTS rules in Europe are missing. I wonder if the university is more American than it is European. lol

I still stand to be corrected, but looking through the graduate regulations the university is far from the European Academic regulation.

That is my opinion as a graduate from an European University and at least i cited one or two reasons for my stand.
No qualms- not spoiling ur show, just telling you what i noticed.
Re: Speed Admission: Study Abroad Opportunity! by deqeo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2011
lol it's not about spoiling my biz or show, no be today people start to talk crap bout this place (not referring to you abeg  smiley ) take a look at this thread and see how long we don dey talk the matter of Cyprus: www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-24054.0.html

Follow that thread, you'd understand. Actually, one of the reasons i'm an agent is as a result trying to correct the wrong picture people create about this place. i've been here 5yrs and i love it,  i'd recommend it for anyone (not hustlers). but what i've come to realise is that the peopel giving this place bad name are those "hustlers" looking for "papers",  there are no papers in Cyprus (whether north or south). if you wanna study and get a degree, come and do so here. if you wanna hustle, go other countries. Cyprus if for easy going people. those who came here to study have gotten their degrees, were very happy and moved on with their lives (some even still come back). life is easy and sweet here oh (mostly for those with money  grin )

so nothing personal bro, and sorry if it sounded that way. but you know how it is when people say wrong things bout your thing,  you take it personal. the other day, i read a thread saying Nigerians are suffering here. i don't know what part of Cyprus that place is oh! come and see Nigerians living large here, i know students here with cars, living in expensive apartments, etc. yet someone says they're suffering. a friend of mine rented a car some time ago, held the car for an entire semester, i don't wanna do the maths ($40 per day). funny thing is,  the person saying that Nigerians are suffering here has NEVER been to Cyprus. if Nigerians are suffering here, i wont have been here 5yrs plus.

i try to paint Cyprus as it is cos some have been lied to about this place, that its EUROPE, it's just 1 train stop away from France, a bus ride from Greece, a boat ride from Germany, and other funny stories lol mehn, you won't believe what people have been told about Cyprus. they say this and that about the place, and when most of them reach here, ask them to go back,  they won't go! people complained so much one time and my school offered free tickets for them to go back, NO BODY came forward!!! yea, that's how much they're suffering here, that they don't wanna go back even for free.

so let's just say things as they are (still not referring to you bros) the issue of north Cyprus and "turkey" is that the north part is owned and controlled by Turkey while the south is kinda controlled by Greece. so north is usually called Turkish Cyprus and south is usually called Greek Cyprus. south is EU but life isn't any better. my elder bro schooled there.

once again, sorry bout my tone. just advising other who're gonna read this later on.
Re: Speed Admission: Study Abroad Opportunity! by deqeo(m): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2013
Contact us using the numbers displayed and you could be studying abroad by the end of October this year.

Admission for 2013/2014 Academic Session has started

www.deqeoconsulting.info

Re: Speed Admission: Study Abroad Opportunity! by ojieosagie(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2013
ADMISSION IN LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY, INDIA, is on!!!
Admission is open for interested
candidate wishing to study a 3year
Bachelor Degree in Information
Technology (Bachelor of Computer
Applications), B.Sc(options in
Electronics, maths and Statistics),
Bachelor of Commerce(options in
Finance and Accounting), Bachelor of
Arts (options in Sociology, Journalism,
Psychology and Economics) and
Bachelor of Business Management
(options in Marketing and Human
Resources), etc....

Tuition fees is flexible as compared to private universities in nigeria.
There are qualified set of lecturers and also well equipped laboratories.
Have no fear because the school is accredited.
for more information, contact +919041226183 or +918699463882.

(1) (Reply)

22-year-old Lady Emerges As UI Best Graduating Student In Physiotherapy Dept / Major Events And Dates In Nigeria's History You Should Know / UNILORIN Dress Code: Acceptable And Unacceptable Modes Of Dressing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.