Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) (35495 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by asanausana91: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
christejames:
Nigerians are indeed talented

We just need ObiDatti to bring that out for us to harness.
the same Obi that said he will be importing everything?
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by faceland: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
We need mechanized manufacturing in this shithole country (assembly line)
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by asanausana91: 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
This is what Peter obi said he will not allow. Instead he said he preferred to be importing Keke napep from China.
Anybody that want the progress of this country should not vote for peter Obi.
Atiku is the best thing that can happen to this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Dracas: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
Atiku knows there are lots of Faisals all over the country and when he becomes president, he is going to sell all of them.
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by toloohthegreat: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
I think brain is acarce in the north so when it pops up, it is always too surprising like...eh...aboki!
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by hardon1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Contango:
If the engine was also designed and built by him, it would be very impressive

Forget all these and appreciate a talent for once. Even most of these foreign automobile companies you see have they car engine built by a different company.

In Japan, the automobile industry is highly diversified to creat room for quick turn up of outputs and specialization.

That's why sometimes you see different generator brands sharing engine or alternator from a Yamaha or Honda.

You see HP, Lenovo and Asus laptops sharing processor made by Intel. That's it's the way it is

IMO, the guy is good... And I respect the fact that he can draw a concept and design/model it on 3d with computer... That tells you that he can materialise designs of not just Keke but any automobile he conceives in his mind

2 Likes

Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by karmaolu1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
d boi try wel expecially with d colour
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by CaveAdullam: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
musicwriter:
Though I am no longer active on Nairaland but I couldn't just resist responding to this feat by the Kano boy cause this is in line with what I've been talking and writing about for years.

Listen my people.......

If we're ever going to solve the problem of POVERTY on the African continent, that up there is the very solution right in your face.

We must learn SCIENCE, which would naturally give us TECHNOLOGY as the output. Science should become a way of life as it happened in Europe in 17th century upwards. This we can do on a mass scale by removing knowledge acquisition in English because the English language in and of itself is a barrier to communicating everyone, especially when it comes to dealing with science and technology. Britain removed Latin, Greek, French from school in 1348 and the learning culture changed instantly. Latin, Greek, French were used to enslave them too. But that's by the way.

Only when we remove the barrier shall the common people in cities and villages begin to learn naturally as Africans should. Then, we would begin to manufacture those things we currently import.

Imagine that this boy could mass produce this tricycle.

Let's say he produces just 1,000 units; how much dollars would Mr. Emefiele save that would have been used to import 1,000 tricycles? If someone knows the average cost of a tricycle, you can actually do the maths and let's know in dollars.

You may say but Emefiele has been investing in Agriculture or some other things. For which I am sorry to tell you that Agriculture cannot solve our poverty problem in Africa. All agricultural based economies are mostly all poor struggling countries.

With agriculture we may be able to barely eat enough but we can never become wealthy.

Real wealth is in SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY. All science and technology based economies are all wealthy nations.

If we put in the same amount of time and energy and other resources spent working in farms to building tricycles, for example, we'll make much more money and eat better. I don't mind that we import food if we have to. I am not a fan of using a Western nation as a yardstick but the US still import certain food.

I don't mind if we sacrifice investment in anything else for science and technology. We'll be better off.

Though this is something to be tackled at school level but even Emefiele won't understand that. He'll rather give dollars to Dangote to make him richer, instead of spreading out money to little Dangotes around the country who are also in manufactory. In fact, if we create just 2,000 factories manufacturing tricycles, they'll be richer than Dangote several times.

Dangote alone cannot solve Nigeria's economic problem. There's nothing one man can do. There need to be several thousands of Dangotes (like the tricycle boy in manufacturing) in Nigeria to solve our economic problem.

You can read much more details at www.africason.com. Look for the article: African school of grassroots science. Read the PDF version only

Science and technology are (one of) the biggest advantages developed nations have over underdeveloped ones. The west has so much built and capitalized on it that it has become part of the bloodstream of every nation. There is no way any nation can go far without science and technology. Once the Black man understands this and begins to rally ways to quickly develop himself in science they will do well and go far, and to a larger extent break free from the influence of remote overlords in the USA, UK, Germany, France, and Japan.

Missed you, man.

Well done!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by VirileNelly2420: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
BATified2023:
so u can be marveled by this act of wisdom

So if we are to keep importing everything like obi said then what will b d fate of people like this?
If dey hadn't imported dat, where would he have gotten d engine and various body deco?

He only did d frame work, ok. Other tins are assembled from imported products.

Don't pretend u don't know.
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Olat4421: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
Impressive
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Godfather898989: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
When you were vice president what did you do to promote this youths.... Eye service... Damn
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by saysugar(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Eeeeeh jesusss see Bunddle of liesss why are u associating this great man innovative mission to pandora, pandora that doesn’t have anything good in Nigeria, enter tvc in Lagos igbos staff plenty pass Yoruba sef, do you know Ayo rank in tvc? 70% tinubu investment is in Nigeria for Nigerians benefits
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Urchins sef,Obi that assisted Innoson to start Producing Cars in Nnewi when he was Governor.
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by francezB(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by francezB(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Olat4421:
Impressive
[quote author=VirileNelly2420 post=117362229]
If dey hadn't imported dat, where would he have gotten d engine and various body deco?

He only did d frame work, ok. Other tins are assembled from imported products.

Oga appreciate
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Debangis20(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
Omg! Very astornishing!

Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Thebigheart: 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
We will get there soon. See how beautiful it looks. Nigeria Government will not harness this brain now.

One frustrated legislooters will frustrate this advancement because his company is importing Keke.

Nigeria must be great again.

Vote OBI-DATTI 2023.
From consumption Nation into Production Nation.
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Sammy5413(m): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wow, Buhari expresses shock while Atiku Reacts! Weldone Mr bleaching Cream reaction
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by goodheart01: 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
Munamoqel:
obi the importer willl not be happy with this development ! Cos he want us to lift import restrictions and import eventhing from China like he currently does .Fake presidental candidate .

And u suddenly forgotten PO said he’s gonna make the country a production based economy and not much of imports. So tell me, are u mad or trying to be mad??
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Munamoqel: 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
goodheart01:

And u suddenly forgotten PO said he’s gonna make the country a production based economy and not much of imports. So tell me, are u mad or trying to be mad??
obi is mad ! He main importer of tomato's and salad cream into Nigeria .single largest destroyer of of local capacity and naira now want to suddenly produce . He can start by bring back the Pandora 50m USD to setup a tomato's ketup processing firm first but obidient are bunch of dull people .you lead by example
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by goodheart01: 12:05am On Oct 08, 2022
Munamoqel:
obi is mad ! He main importer of tomato's and salad cream into Nigeria .single largest destroyer of of local capacity and naira now want to suddenly produce . He can start by bring back the Pandora 50m USD to setup a tomato's ketup processing firm first but obidient are bunch of dull people .you lead by example

So tell me who’s better to lead this country? The man who claims he built Lagos but still goes abroad for medical tourism because he didn’t see it necessary to build a world class hospital in that Lagos, or the one who lives at Dubai and doesn’t know the plight of the ordinary Nigerian, and will never make sure Electricity is stable in this country because he imports generators, or the one who has been recognized by the youths and international media as the best option for this sinking country.

Ur mumu neva do??
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 12:10am On Oct 08, 2022
If this abokis can provide this
Then why do they never want Yoruba and Igbo to go on their own.
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Munamoqel: 12:12am On Oct 08, 2022
goodheart01:

So tell me who’s better to lead this country? The man who claims he built Lagos but still goes abroad for medical tourism because he didn’t see it necessary to build a world class hospital in that Lagos, or the one who lives at Dubai and doesn’t know the plight of the ordinary Nigerian, and will never make sure Electricity is stable in this country because he imports generators, or the one who has been recognized by the youths and international media as the best option for this sinking country.

Ur mumu neva do??
there are 17 other candidates Me Adebayo of spd is more brilliant and accomplished international lawyer more than 3 class tomotos paste importer
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 1:04am On Oct 08, 2022
This guy try no be small

Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Benji84(m): 4:59am On Oct 08, 2022
Talent in good/Blessed country but WICKED LEADERS.

Just imagine an enabling environment is created for people like this.
He will transform Life.
Wasted Talent in Nigeria because self-centered and visionless Leaders.

Am always proud when my friends and colleagues are praising Nigerians in movie and music Industries
at a global standard.

Let Vote for good leaders at all LEVEL REGARDLESS OF POLITICAL PARTY, RELIGION AND ETHNICITY.
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Teymanhenry(f): 6:33am On Oct 08, 2022
My only problem with Atiku is that he is a religious fanatic. He proved that when he denied condemning the murder of Deborah. It makes me doubt his commitment to a transparent and unbiased leadership.

1 Like

Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Idoko619(m): 6:36am On Oct 08, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
He just assembled parts or he did it from scratch, which one? undecided Na welder he just welder the thing now.

Kudos sha make he no be like say I dey do the guy black belle

Even US import parts from Russia and Taiwan.
Chill!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by pansophist(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2022
@ musciwriter

Don't you think with the way Africa and particularly Nigeria are set up, democracy cannot take us to the promised land? I personally have lots of beef with a multiparty democracy system, especially for multi-ethnic countries. It will eventually lead to a cesspit, divided political atmosphere as we have in Nigeria.

I think a single-party, centralized, meritocratic model like we have in Singapore or China, where the leaders are not disturbed by four-year power struggles, and work tirelessly can take us there. Or else, another party wins and destroys what the previous party has been working on, and of course, passes off the responsibilities of their failure to the previous administration.

6 Likes

Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Soukiss(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2022
We're about 200 and millions ppl dey talent must dey na
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by VirileNelly2420: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2022
[quote author=francezB post=117364934][/quote]
Don't shift d goal post. I personally appreciated him ok. Infact, I saved d page offline.

I only responded to d attack on Peter Obi...

Import is important as no man is an island. But den, it should be regulated so it doesn't hurt d economy.
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by EagleNest(m): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2022
Very nice work. He should be empowered to produce more. That's the direction Nigeria should be going. New Nigeria, New Thinking
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Harrykn: 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kayberg:

Thanks bro.
Corrected.
It’s not a correction bro, I saw a valid point in your comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi: INEC Makes A U-turn, Declares PDP Winner / Onitsha, Obosi Catholic Churches, Women Groups Shower Econmiums On Maduka / President Bola Tinubu Meets With The Emir Of Qatar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.