Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) (35492 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by wiseone28: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
OMG he tried

Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
He just assembled parts or he did it from scratch, which one? undecided Na welder he just welder the thing now.

Kudos sha make he no be like say I dey do the guy black belle

Please commend him. No auto-manufacturing company in the world builds from scratch. None. Tesla relies on over 130 suppliers like Panasonic (for battery), Emerson Electric, Hitachi, Etc.

The wheels (tyre) of a brand new Corrola you see on the road was not manufactured by Toyota. They paid for it. The windscreen was not manufactured either. They paid for it. Toyota is an auto company, not a glass or rubber company.

@op, with the right investor, this guy will go very far.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Most people are downplaying the guys effort, saying is not build for scratch pls what can you ,no de do bad belle if Una fit do am ,which is one is it coupled it ,did he do design and structure by himself
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
Acidosis:

Please commend him. No auto-manufacturing company in the world builds from scratch. None. Tesla relies on over 130 suppliers, including Panasonic, Emerson Electric, Hitachi, Etc.

The wheels (tyre) of a brand new Corrola you see on the road was not manufactured by Toyota. They paid for it.

With the right investor, this guy will go very far.
No mind those wey dey talk rubbish,he try and build another nice structure of a tricycle ,most of the automobile industry , Thier vehicles are not build from scratch,the leverage one another

2 Likes

Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by sameks08(m): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
Atiku you my dreaming we know ur plans but it can not work. nice one my guy
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Pootle: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
the guy don blow o...make me sef go construct bicycle from the scratch cool
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
kingw:

No mind those wey dey talk rubbish,he try and another nice structure to tricycle ,most of the automobile industry , Thier vehicles are not build from scratch,the leverage one another

Na ignorance.
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by wiseone28: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
vicfajeze:
Shey u now see that we Fulanis get sence well well
It's true Fulani get sence but not sense the real one.
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by wiseone28: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
There are bundle of talents in every part of Nigeria as a matter of fact. This is one of the reasons we Southerners should desist from making the mistake of underestimating the ingenuity,capacity and capability of our counterparts from the North. Those guys from the North are smarter than we Southerners can ever imagine. It is not because of this very beautiful Keke that Faisal made;it's because of the capacities that guys from that axis are exhibiting in recent times.

Well done my brother from the North. I associate with and in very of you. Please keep the flag flying ! To all the useless idiots - Boko Haram,Ipob,Bandits,Yahoo boys - that are promoting all sorts of negativities in every nook and cranny of Naija,e ni sori re,as in,e no go better for all of una !
Nonsense, You are not from the south.

You get sense and there is still quota system in Nigeria?

Till your Jamb score for University is equal with the south that's when we will believe you.
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Contango(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
If the engine was also designed and built by him, it would be very impressive
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Ivimmanuel: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
wiseone28:
Nonsense, You are not from the south.

You get sense and there is still quota system in Nigeria?

Till your Jamb score for University is equal with the south that's when we will believe you.
so northerners schooling in the south are admitted with a jamb score below the schools cut off mark? Smh
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by juman(m): 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
Me and my group built tricycle as our final year project in 1998.

Even it was tricycle for disabled person.
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nice one!
No safety boots were worn during welding. Quite risky
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Biafraaa: 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
PureFace1:

Who told you Innoson is producing cars?

Innoson is also a serial importer like Obi, Innoson import the car parts from China and recouple in Nigeria and you call it production.
So the boy build the engine and other parts of the keke? The boy tried, Bravo to him but to be honest there's nothing really wow in this like the way we are wowed
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by kingyakos: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nice one but i will give more credit to him if he also build the engine himself
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by wiseone28: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Ode l'oruko e ! You're so dumb,kiddo ! Given that you're mentally lazy,didn't you realise that a simple check on my previous postings here would reveal my true identity - whether I'm from the North or South ? We just enjoy criticizing and looking down on those Northerners as if they are not even human ! Ogbeni Jamb score, appreciate good brain when you see one regardless of where the owner of that good brain comes from !

Ojulowo Omo Yoruba ni mi tokantara !
I maintain my stand.

Your northener sense is 10 in 100

Too low boy.

Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by wiseone28: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ivimmanuel:
so northerners schooling in the south are admitted with a jamb score below the schools cut off mark? Smh
10 in 100 too low for an average IQ
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by colonelwealth(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Ujm1: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
Really
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by rolams(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
I love this!
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by rolams(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
Love this!
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by ObaloluwaTel(m): 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
He assembled the parts.

Tyres
Engine
Traffic light
Gear and other components are all imported.

He tried

Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by viodemus: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
I like this. God bless the boy's skills.
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by etrange: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Inspiring.
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Smazlexander: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
If he built the engine himself then kudos to him if not assembling a keke is what i do for a living and i no is not an easy feat either. So kudos to him
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by jamace(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

https://twitter.com/LeadershipNGA/status/1578311755004276736?t=OB8sTxP5KiJdKUllYirCeA&s=19

Atiku reacts

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1578359009610174464?t=6oeOEVanUfaX73jBxu5W_Q&s=19
Nonsense.
Miss Deborah Samuel was murdered in cold blood by muslim fanatics and Atiku was scared to condemn the barbaric act. Now he wants to be president and he is praising tricycle. Is he going to be president of tricycles or human beings?

1 Like

Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Lionnation: 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
After Igbo people give it to the housa people on engenuinty
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by Kayberg: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
Harrykn:

*Multi-Talented* ✅

Thanks bro.
Corrected.
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Kudos to the guy
Re: Kano Man Builds A Tricycle From Scratch, Atiku Reacts (Pictures) by musicwriter(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
Though I am no longer active on Nairaland but I couldn't just resist responding to this feat by the Kano boy cause this is in line with what I've been talking and writing about for years.

Listen my people.......

If we're ever going to solve the problem of POVERTY on the African continent, that up there is the very solution right in your face.

We must learn SCIENCE, which would naturally give us TECHNOLOGY as the output. Science should become a way of life as it happened in Europe in 17th century upwards. This we can do on a mass scale by removing knowledge acquisition in English because the English language in and of itself is a barrier to communicating everyone, especially when it comes to dealing with science and technology. Britain removed Latin, Greek, French from school in 1348 and the learning culture changed instantly. Latin, Greek, French were used to enslave them too. But that's by the way.

Only when we remove the barrier shall the common people in cities and villages begin to learn naturally as Africans should. Then, we would begin to manufacture those things we currently import.

Imagine that this boy could mass produce this tricycle.

Let's say he produces just 1,000 units; how much dollars would Mr. Emefiele save that would have been used to import 1,000 tricycles? If someone knows the average cost of a tricycle, you can actually do the maths and let's know in dollars.

You may say but Emefiele has been investing in Agriculture or some other things. For which I am sorry to tell you that Agriculture cannot solve our poverty problem in Africa. All agricultural based economies are mostly all poor struggling countries.

With agriculture we may be able to barely eat enough but we can never become wealthy.

Real wealth is in SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY. All science and technology based economies are all wealthy nations.

If we put in the same amount of time and energy and other resources spent working in farms to building tricycles, for example, we'll make much more money and eat better. I don't mind that we import food if we have to. I am not a fan of using a Western nation as a yardstick but the US still import certain food.

I don't mind if we sacrifice investment in anything else for science and technology. We'll be better off.

Though this is something to be tackled at school level but even Emefiele won't understand that. He'll rather give dollars to Dangote to make him richer, instead of spreading out money to little Dangotes around the country who are also in manufactory. In fact, if we create just 2,000 factories manufacturing tricycles, they'll be richer than Dangote several times.

Dangote alone cannot solve Nigeria's economic problem. There's nothing one man can do. There need to be several thousands of Dangotes (like the tricycle boy in manufacturing) in Nigeria to solve our economic problem.

You can read much more details at www.africason.com. Look for the article: African school of grassroots science. Read the PDF version only

9 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Laud Tinubu For Appointing Tunji-Ojo As Minister Of Interior / EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan / Senator Dino Melaye Released From Arrest

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.