Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction (1028 Views)

Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos / Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London / Pregnant Lady And Her Lover Burnt To Death In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by Helpout12345: 4:32am On Oct 08, 2022
It's not worth it for sure.
Hollywood is still deceiving many women in the world with billions of dollars being pumped into advertising and indoctrinating women into cosmetic surgeries.

So, the trend will not stop.
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by Helpout12345: 4:34am On Oct 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
So sad.

Why all this body modification? Just to look appealing to the opposite sex or please them?
That's one stupid thing I'll never do. Change my body to please a mere man.

That was how one nairalander was telling me my tommy is big. I just laughed within.
so he expects me to go and do something about it meanwhile this fellow is short but I never complained or told him to go and get taller. There he was, pointing out my tommy. Human beings.

I've not seen that fellow that will make me go under the knife or reduce the quantity of food I eat because I want to have a flat tommy to look appealing to one coconut head.

See how this beautiful lady just ended her life.

https://www./1731104613862417/permalink/2891985407774326/?mibextid=287BMF39jioiPNbE

@bolded. Your Nairaland boyfriend ba? I just like your truthfulness sometimes.
Re: Nigerian Business Lady And Socialite Died From Liposuction by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2022
Helpout12345:

@bolded. Your Nairaland boyfriend ba? I just like your truthfulness sometimes.

He's not my boyfriend. I don't have any boyfriend on nairaland and will never have one here.

The issue I talked about was before the lockdown and we were just trying to be friends but it never happened and we only met once in an open place.

So, don't get it twisted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Finished / Lies! / Marriage,procreation And Companionship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.