Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' (20094 Views)

Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) / Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto / 2023: Prospects Of Transformative Governance In Nigeria - Peter Obi’s Manifesto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by saysugar(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
donaldking100:

Rubbish talk.
Typical agbadorian reasoning.
Obasanjo won elections twice in Nigeria without the north supporting him.
Even Goodluck Jonathan won his 1st tenure without the support from the north either.
He only lost his 2nd tenure after Tinubu foolishy cajoled the South-West into voting for Buhari who had been losing everytime even with 100% support of the north.
Please make proper research before ignorantly spewing thrash.
lol, I don’t like when foolishness makes u forgot fact, we Yoruba don’t even support obj then north makes him president, u talking shit when u won’t be current about elections
Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by Slynation(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
BATified2023:
Isn’t it funny when they are talking about peter obi n u begin to wonder if it’s not the former governor of anambra they are talking about?

The same man who couldn’t increase igr throughout 8 years of governance but Obiano in quadruple it within a year of governance n also increased workers salary

The same peter obi that was so undemocratic to the extent he didn’t conduct local government election for good 7 years in office

No b this same obi wey this man perfectly describe for here?
Akindele rest, you have been posting this rubbish for years now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How has nigeria become better since Tinubu aided buhari to be president twice?

Are you saying Tinubu is responsible for all the suffering Nigerians are going through?
The World is suffering. We are not exception.

U.S has $31T debt now. And increasing cost of living. Same in most West and Asia.
Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by Rapuru14: 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
BATified2023:
this is what the owner of this platform have to tell u

Indeed Agbadorians and sense are in parallel. They can never meet.
Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by maximunimpact(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
N3TRAL:

This man discouraged any enlightened person who planned to vote him yesterday when he tweeted that he will remove import and forex restrictions as president.

The tweet contradicts his proposition to transform Nigeria into a producing country. It revealed his true intentions as an enemy of the country who wants to kill the economy and turn the country to a dumping ground for his importation business.

I'm not surprised. He wasted Anambra's funds in his family's beer palour business.

BOLA

AHMED

TINUBU

(THE JAGABAN OF AFRICA)

IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

KNOW THIS AND HAVE PEACE ✌️

You’re olodo per excellence

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by Massiveglory: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
With the senators and hor majority that you have had, what have you done with it?
Dullness is in your DNA. I am 200% you are an agbadorian cos almost everyone of you think and talk alike.

Let me school you.
What the Nigeria needs is not who is majority or minority. What we need is an Head of state with the right state of head, leading by example.
Every person will fall in place. Only a fool will see honey and choose death.

casualobserver:

use your brains, you want to fight corruption but you dont have senators or House memebers to pass the necessasry laws. do you not see this is dead on Arrival. the people that are corrupt will help you to remove corruption?

Jesus wept. I often wonder who is more clueless, Obi or his supporters?
Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by frog12: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
i am getting the feeling obi is not different from the others. na sowore good ooo
Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by CheapHomes1: 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
nigeriancritic1:

The World is suffering. We are not exception.

U.S has $31T debt now. And increasing cost of living. Same in most West and Asia.

You haven't answered my questions.

How has nigeria become better since Tinubu aided buhari to be president twice?

Are you saying Tinubu is responsible for all the suffering Nigerians are going through?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by casualobserver: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
Massiveglory:
With the senators and hor majority that you have had, what have you done with it?
Dullness is in your DNA. I am 200% you are an agbadorian cos almost everyone of you think and talk alike.

Let me school you.
What the Nigeria needs is not who is majority or minority. What we need is an Head of state with the right state of head, leading by example.
Every person will fall in place. Only a fool will see honey and choose death.

You are not schooling anybody, you are merely showing your ignorance!!! the same senators padding budget will agree to do Obi's bidding so he can succeed and they can be voted out? Get real!!!! This is a man who was impeached twice in Anambra by an opposition house, he will be impeached if he tries what he is saying!!

Theory and practice are 2 different things. You are the ones who are dull because you cannot see the big picture and emotion has blunted any brain cells you may have!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by casualobserver: 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
DesChyko:

He was once a public servant at the helm of affairs. He completed a double tenure.

Can you tell us how many House members he had before he pursued his anti-corruption agenda?

he was impeached twice and has nothing memorable to show. Are they not the ones going to pass your laws or approve your budget?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by Abdu81: 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Massiveglory:
Articulate. Inclusive. Achievable.

[b][/b]
For me, @ bold is the key to restoring Nigeria to the path of honor. That is main key that holds the password to other areas.
Peter obi did it in anambra by leading by example. I believe it is doable nationally.

I see hope. I see truth. I see a bright future.
Nigeria will be great again. God bless the incoming president and vice president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

This is obis biggest potential and Nigerian most needed policy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by maestroferddi: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
N3TRAL:

This man discouraged any enlightened person who planned to vote him yesterday when he tweeted that he will remove import and forex restrictions as president.

The tweet contradicts his proposition to transform Nigeria into a producing country. It revealed his true intentions as an enemy of the country who wants to kill the economy and turn the country to a dumping ground for his importation business.

I'm not surprised. He wasted Anambra's funds in his family's beer palour business.

BOLA

AHMED

TINUBU

(THE JAGABAN OF AFRICA)

You are just a noisemaker...

You mischievously cherry-picked part of the statement he made to force a narrow-minded narrative.

His emphasis was on the disparate exchange rates responsible for the devaluation of the naira.

Can you in all honesty contend against the fact that the weak mechanisms put in place to regulate the use of fx have failed woefully.?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by Eriokanmi: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
N3TRAL:

BOLA

AHMED

TINUBU

(THE JAGABAN OF AFRICA)

Maybe only you are discouraged as you've always been from day one. We aren't discouraged in any way. I'm an exporter and I know where the shoe pinches. It takes the students of econimics to undestand these basics. Kudos to Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by Eriokanmi: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
BATified2023:
Isn’t it funny when they are talking about peter obi n u begin to wonder if it’s not the former governor of anambra they are talking about?

The same man who couldn’t increase igr throughout 8 years of governance but Obiano in quadruple it within a year of governance n also increased workers salary

The same peter obi that was so undemocratic to the extent he didn’t conduct local government election for good 7 years in office

Thanks for the post. We will still vote Obi
Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
N3TRAL:

BOLA

AHMED

TINUBU

(THE JAGABAN OF AFRICA)

But you will vote the man who hasn't even told you any intelligent thing. It's called tribal bigotry, son
Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by fredoooooo: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
Do Anambra like that forst before I can take youbserious , till then ASIWAJU!!!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by youngzeal1: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
nigeriancritic1:
With all the grammar. Politics is a game of number and interests. And we all have to cowed to Northern interests. They have the landmass and voting strengths and structures.

If they want to support a southern turn. Who do you think they will align with to ensure their interests.

Remember, Tinubu aided their Son for two terms. What has Obi done for the North to warrant entrusting him with power?

If Tinubu has a meeting with the Northern decoders. Obi will stand outside waiting.
Your part of reason why northerners are still 100years behind
Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by 3pointsagree: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by Ddokie: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
oyebanji44:
By removing import and forex restrictions

Obi wants to make us a consumer of foreign products..

Results;

(1) it will make Nigerians to be impoverished (especially the farmers)

(2) Our intellectuals will not be motivated
( Meaning our education system will be useless)

(3) The country's currency will not be made stronger

Obi = F9

How many products are banned from import in the US and other developed countries?

Someone without sense will just open his mouth and throwing out shit from it.
Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by Megabig: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
N3TRAL:

BOLA

AHMED

TINUBU

(THE JAGABAN OF AFRICA)

Put copied from twitter after this, you don’t know what this statement talks about, you just lifted form somewhere and pasted here
Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
BATified2023:

Have you noticed that when intelligent people want to back up their points for Peter obi, they take their facts from the standard performance indicators. Eg, the IGP who is the head of security adjudged Anambra the safest state under his tenure. Waec and neco scored the state highest in exams.
DMO scored the state under him, the least indebted state under him.
The fed min of works awarded him as the governor who built the highest network of roads in Nigeria.

But when fools want to post against him, they quote their fellow unknown members tweets and Facebook posts.
Do you see why you are a fool hellbent on destruction

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by Clinton14(m): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://akelicious.net/2022/10/07/prospects-of-transformative-governance-in-nigeria-peter-obi-releases-his-manifesto/

All I see here is what he will do,and not how he intends to do it.
I am sorry,this guy is not special,i wonder why people shout his name.
No innovation,no vision,no integrity.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by Psalmistproject: 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
N3TRAL:

I'm not surprised. He wasted Anambra's funds in his family beer palour business.

BOLA

AHMED

TINUBU

(THE JAGABAN OF AFRICA)

Go and sit down mr man.

Go and source for dollars for even education abroad and see the mess going on. But the aboki by the side of the street has enough dollars to fund imports.

You lack knowledge on how the economy operates.

We are the reason why it's a big deal to issue dollar to importers.
What do we import most?
Rice, cars, clothes and spare parts.

All these items are still locally produced here in Nigeria. So what is the problem?

Our goods tend to cost more than imported.

Why is this possible? The ans lies in government willful intervention to build and support industrial infrastructures and most especially electricity production and distribution and refinaries.

Now the government fails on their part then you say others should suffer?

When the borders were open, prices were down and our people were producing and using local goods. Then local goods were far cheaper but when borders were closed and import restricted, that created artificial scarcity then to huge price increment.

Now the naira has become tissue paper and still local goods are far costlier than imported even when every thing used to produce them came from within the country.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by Clinton14(m): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
plusfield:

Have you noticed that when intelligent people want to back up their points for Peter obi, they take their facts from the standard performance indicators. Eg, the IGP who is the head of security adjudged Anambra the safest state under his tenure. Waec and neco scored the state highest in exams.
DMO scored the state under him, the least indebted state under him.
The fed min of works awarded him as the governor who built the highest network of roads in Nigeria.

But when fools want to post against him, they quote their fellow unknown members tweets and Facebook posts.
Do you see why you are a fool hellbent on destruction

Where do you get all these your information?
Obi built the highest network if roads?
I wonder how you guys reason.
Coming online to lie blatantly
The truth of the matter is Obi tenure as Gorvernor of Anambra was unspectacular.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by DesChyko: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
casualobserver:

he was impeached twice and has nothing memorable to show. Are they not the ones going to pass your laws or approve your budget?

Yes. Yet, he won back his mandate every single time because they were based on frivolity and fuelled corrupt actors. Corruption always fight back and if there's something to learn here, it is that it takes the purest of intentions to scale through.

Relax and enjoy organic good governance.

Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by DesChyko: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
Clinton14:

The truth of the matter is Obi tenure as Gorvernor of Anambra was unspectacular.

Tell me about something spectacular.

You can begin with the easiest.

A signed hand over letter from any governor of any state with the state finances in the green.

1,2,3....Go!
Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by spyder880(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
I love this manifesto. It looks well detailed and achievable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Clinton14:

Where do you get all these your information?
Obi built the highest network if roads?
I wonder how you guys reason.
Coming online to lie blatantly

If I put the evidence here, will you vote for him?
Just declare that you will vote for him if I do and let God be the judge if you dont.
Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by patrickmuf(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
Massiveglory:
Articulate. Inclusive. Achievable.

[b][/b]
For me, @ bold is the key to restoring Nigeria to the path of honor. That is main key that holds the password to other areas.
Peter obi did it in anambra by leading by example. I believe it is doable nationally.

I see hope. I see truth. I see a bright future.
Nigeria will be great again. God bless the incoming president and vice president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
I will like to know how he intends to achieve it...We need to start asking how and when after politicians tell us what they intend to do...
Re: Peter Obi Manifesto: 'Prospects Of Transformative Governance' by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
youngzeal1:

Your part of reason why northerners are still 100years behind
You want to ignore the reality that they hold the ace. The easterners opened their eyes to power in 1966.
They never cared until then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LAGBUS Crushes Soldier To Death In Lagos Yesterday / Why Is Igbo So Jealous And Bitter Of Yoruba And Yoruba Does Not Care / Femi Kuti: "Tear Obasanjo And Babangida's Letters, Don't Give Them Audience"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.